over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stay lean after a show

getbig212

Registered
After a bodybuilding show (enhanced) how do you prevent yourself from rebounding a ton of weight. I am about to do a cut and I might do a show but I don't feel like cutting down to 3-4% body fat and then ballooning back up to 12% within a month or 2. Is there anyone that only rebounds up to about 6-7% and holds that condition? How do you do it?

IMO very difficult to do what you are saying without extreme diet and fat burning cardio as well as rHGH. You may also want to read the Paleo Solution Diet book. Most of the crossfit workout gyms teach this diet philosophy.

It does not take GH to do it. All it takes is continual clean eating after your show. You can eat a lot more calories and as long as you eat clean you will stay very lean. Add a cheat day on the weekends, and it won't hurt a thing.

The rebound has less to do with the actual food, although it does play a role. THe majority of the effects that we call rebounding post contest have more to do with your bodys' adjustment to rapidly decreasing and changing hormone levels, decreasing exercise duration and intensity. Of course the diet does play a role, but it only gets out of hand if you let it. Everybody rebounds, don't create the excuse and let your diet go to shit completely and you should be fine.
Peace,
M2M:cool:

After a bodybuilding show (enhanced) how do you prevent yourself from rebounding a ton of weight. I am about to do a cut and I might do a show but I don't feel like cutting down to 3-4% body fat and then ballooning back up to 12% within a month or 2. Is there anyone that only rebounds up to about 6-7% and holds that condition? How do you do it?

Stay on your same precontest diet, but slowly increase carbs...more steamed rice. I stay lean year round. Just ready more clean food...chicken breast, turkey breast, eye of round steak, steamed rice, yams, veggies. You will still grow, and you will look full and lean.

I don't have any personal experiences to give but my close friend who has competed for 20+ years usually takes a week off after his show, slowly bringing up his macros, he keeps his protein the same as contest prep, brings up fats for a few days and then slowly brings up the carbs...his rebound wasn't that bad at all from what i've seen

Continue to eat clean with additional calories. Many times bb's need to qualify for a national level show so they may compete 6 to 8 weeks prior and continue to eat clean and grow into the next show. If you ballon up and start getting fat it is due to eating crap food not additional calories.

you will stay lean if you eat clean and continue to do cardio.

yes you will balloon up to that fat ass you are speaking of if you allow yourself to

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws