YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stay on, or come of that is the question?

physiqueartist

Registered
Hey Guys
Was wonderign how many guy stay on year round and how many guys take tiem off? I currnetly do 8 on 8 off but was considering staying on year round, just changing sups as I go. What are your reactions and comments... Thanks

I usually stay on year round, for years at a time.
I get blood tests every 4 to 6 weeks. I don't drink, do rec drugs or smoke. I take every preventative drug out there.
I stay on until I stop growing (receptors are shot) ar my blood tests are bad (never happened). Why come off otherwise??

I stay on now, but bridge with only non-aromatizing orals (8wks).
On for 14wks or so. Before I bridged this year, I used to be on
14-16wks, off 6wks. Coming off completely is counter productive of course, especially if your genetics arent too good (ME!).
You body tends to want to revert to whats normal for it. Thats why I stayed off only 6wks, but now I can bridge for 8-12wks.

After the current break that I'm on ('til 8/1/02), I'll "basically" stay on for a year to see what happens. I'll do 2 week, high dose, fast acting gear (1g test susp, inj winny, d-bol, fina) then 3 weeks off. For off-periods, I'm first gonna try morning-only d-bol (10mg) - or alternately 200mg Prop/week.

Since I'm using low dose gear during bridge periods, I don't consider myself off gear. At the end of one year I'll try a monster gainskeeper formula that I got from AF (several of those bros are really into the "science" of AAS).

xcelbeyond

Thanks guys

I was hoping to hear. Question, I have a 30 ml of Brovel test (i know it is crap but just ordered ICN test) and my order will take 4-6 weeks to get hear. Is it worth taking test and slin now and then start my ICN Galen test 750mg week **'s Eq 400mg week, Russian d-bol 75mg day Fina 100 mg day and slin?

I just did a show and have become a tad out of shape (will change when wyldeone kicks my ass) and need somethign to kick me back into gear (no pun intended).

Also is the above cycle ok for th enext few months? Also have soem anadrol coming? What else woudl I need in a bulking cycle? Still want to stay in shape dont want to get lee priest fat in offseason. Thanks again.

slin?

Hey physiqueartist.
I noticed you mentioned slin. In the past, I've only used slin in conjunction with HGH. Do you get good gains from it w/o using HGH?

thanks!

i agree

Physique,
With next years state show you'll be on pretty much ALL YEAR because i will not let you loose that show. Get in the mindset that next year its YOUR show brother. I will get you there you know that. All i ask is that you put the work in and leave nothing to doubt and its yours to win as you have a GREAT physique we just need to re-fine it some and turn you loose on those poor S.O.B.'s next year! BIG A I haven't forgotten about you either brother your time is coming as well the GRAND PRIX is your coming out year so get your ducks in a row because we are going to make a statement! I already told Chad I was working with you and that we are coming!LOL so the pressures on you! don't you love it when the wyldeone shit-talks for ya!LOL nothing but love for ya bro you know that. best wishes wyldeone.

Shieeetttt... so I guess I have to get back in the gym then?? Going on 8 months now without gym or gear - holding 250. You reckon I'll blow back up as soon as I hit the gym and gear again? HELL YES!!!! :D

If you don't compete, I don't see any need to stay on year round...too much $ and probably not worth the potential long term health problems IMO. I'm going to enter my first show in August this year. I've been training for 2 years for this, and have been "on" for about that long straight. I do drop back on doseages, but keep gaining and keep training. At this point, I can't imagine coming off. I do everything possible to stay healthy and minimize the risks, but that's me. You have to decide for yourself.

Can we just keep this board a secret? There are so many knowledgable guys here in one place who are so willing to share it's unbelievable. That's why I love this board (and pbb): no talking smack just everyone helping each other get big!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131