over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying extremely lean

Well, I think I found an answer to my problem. Tonight when I got home from the gym I hit up 20iu of Humalog and drank a Gatorade with 20 grams glutamine with 15 grams creatine. BAM instant blow up with veins like pipes.
I then ate shrimp with a half box of pasta. Later I ate a half dozen oat meal cookies.
I'm not kidding when I say this. I think I was a little high. I could literally feel my brain changing and I started feeling more positive minded, like everything is going to be fine AND I"M GOING TO KILL THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

CG

Well, I think I found an answer to my problem. Tonight when I got home from the gym I hit up 20iu of Humalog and drank a Gatorade with 20 grams glutamine with 15 grams creatine. BAM instant blow up with veins like pipes.
I then ate shrimp with a half box of pasta. Later I ate a half dozen oat meal cookies.
I'm not kidding when I say this. I think I was a little high. I could literally feel my brain changing and I started feeling more positive minded, like everything is going to be fine AND I"M GOING TO KILL THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

CG

Nice! Glad to hear it. I know the mind games alone must be a killer besides all the suffering. Glad your feeling better about it and not worse.

You guys know I'm way down lean at the moment just holding for my show. The show is not for another four weeks. Things have been changing from day to day and I thought I would share my experience. It seams the leaner I'm getting the sicker my body feels. I'm starting to lose my appetite and there are times now when my weight is spiking downward as I flatten out. I'm relying on preworkout drinks to train. Now that I'm at a point that I don't believe I can lose or clean up any more I'm not responding to carb ups or outwrite cheat meals like I normally would. I'm not getting blown up with vascularity and fullness like normal. I'm starting to feel like a fucking aids patient man.
For anyone even remotely thinking about diving down into one of these weight classes for Classic you may want to ask yourself if you are a Cana date to make the class weight first? I will never be doing this again.
Has anyone else had these experiences going way into the single digests?

CG

whats your body fat % would you guess?

6.9 %was the leanest ive measured according to an inbody520 7,000$ machine. dont know how accurate it was but i was leanest been in a long time. (used to be super lean as a kid) was on eca, t3 450 grams protein, 100 carbs and 25 grams fat at my lowest days- carbs and fats. I didnt do that a month though

maybe cut out some stims fora week or so, anything to relax better, what do you think?

one thoe low carb days take in plenty of sodium for fullness, pickles, or salted foods, veggies, etc

also im glad you think you found an answer. Thos el glutamine haters out there usually have never been to low levels of bodyfat and when you re suffering, immune system down etc this is what l glut is esp good for, as it boost immune system and I think adds fullness as charles polquin used to use it pos workou to replace glycogen like 10-15 years ago lol

Last edited:
hes in the 5s....possibly 4s...

:cool:

My calibers are saying 2mm pinch on every part of my body Four arms ,inner thy and abbs are 1mm pinch. The 20iu insulin and 20grams glutamine in Gatorade has stabilized my weight and made me feel much better. I even want to train again.

CG

Using this right before you get measured at the contest might help some. I know it adds almost a half inch for me after I use it. This is the one I use. Teeter has others less expensive. It helps make my back feel a lot better. Been having trouble with my lumbar.

Using this might be a long shot but it might just add some height if you get measured shortly after you use it.

https://www.amazon.com/Teeter-Hang-...id=1466038570&sr=1-7&keywords=inversion+board

I'm putting some wheels on that bad boy and the GF can cart me in to weigh-ins like an inverted Hannibal Lecter.

CG
What type of diet are you on? Are you doing any refeeds ? When I was hitting single digits back in the day,refeeds were the only thing to live for.:D:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131