over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying fertile while cruising. Hrt under 25yrs old

CeilingStar

Registered
Anyone on here start hrt before 25yrs old? Im concerned with staying fertile while cruising.

Im 23 and have been running 12 week cycle then cruise on 250mg in between. I am concerned with staying fertile. Ive been going with hcg 1st 5 days every month and clomid 2x week. Do you think its enough to keep me somewhat fertile until i want to try and have a kid then i will up both of them.

Anyone on here start hrt before 25yrs old? Im concerned with staying fertile while cruising.

Im 23 and have been running 12 week cycle then cruise on 250mg in between. I am concerned with staying fertile. Ive been going with hcg 1st 5 days every month and clomid 2x week. Do you think its enough to keep me somewhat fertile until i want to try and have a kid then i will up both of them.

No, you need FSH for fertility, the hcg mimicks LH, the signal to produce testosterne, but the FSH link is mssing

So is there anything that will help or you just wait and when youre ready hope you are somewhat fertile and if not come off?

ok thanks for the replies.

Im just concerned that yrs from now if i try and have a kid i wont be fertile from being on test for 5+ yrs

Unless you have a more severe problem most people have been successful with just a few months of trying with hmg and hcg therapy...in the next year or 2 several solid protocols will have emerged from all the "trying" and it will be a better science...
Personally have used HMG just as an addition to HCG to try...not for fertility per say...and it certainly seemed to have a positive effect on test and libido which isn't necessarily directly related to sperm count and fertility but my volume went way up as well so I have a good feeling that after years of being on...I'm still MORE than able to put out ample swimmers for the race!

IMO 250mg/week of test is too much if you want your sperm count to come back up. I can tell you that i got my GF pregnant while on 5g androgel so it must have not suppressed it that much. I was on heavy cycles cruising and blasting like you for 3 years before the HRT also...

i would advise against cruising first and foremost.
why cruise?
this might take this thread a whole different direction and maybe this issue deserves its own thread....
i will start one.
-JS

If youre fertile before you started aas, then maintaining fertility with a solid HCG protocol should not be an issue. However, using 19-nor anabolics like deca and tren will complicate the issue.

No better way to find out than to get tested.

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia with hcg and hmg.

OBJECTIVE: To document for the first time the successful treatment using human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and human menopausal gonadotropins (hMG) of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia that was persistent despite 1 year of cessation from steroid use. DESIGN: Clinical case report. SETTINGS: Tertiary referral center for infertility. PATIENT(S): A married couple with primary subfertility secondary to azoospermia and male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. The husband was a bodybuilder who admitted to have used the anabolic steroids testosterone cypionate, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, testosterone propionate, oxymetholone, nandrolone decanoate, and methenolone enanthate. INTERVENTION(S): Twice-weekly injections of 10,000 IU of hCG (Profasi; Serono) and daily injections of 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) for 3 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Semen analyses, pregnancy. RESULT(S): Semen analyses returned to normal after 3 months of treatment. The couple conceived spontaneously 7 months later. CONCLUSION(S): Steroid-induced azoospermia that is persistent after cessation of steroid use can be treated successfully with hCG and hMG.

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid-induced a... [Fertil Steril. 2003] - PubMed result

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity