over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

staying lean on NPP

N

newbadgenes

buddy and I are having a debate on NPP, can you stay lean on NPP or will it bloat a little like deca?

were both running the same run

1 amp primo a day
60 mg of var
150mg of test every 5 days
3-4 iu of GH

he wants to throw in 100mg of NPP a day

It will come down to a few things. Your diet and estrogen control probably being the biggest. I have stayed plenty lean while running npp. But I kept my diet and cardio in check. So I say yes you def can stay lean while running and not bloat if done correctly.

I love NPP. Yes it adds some water but ita not bad at all and looks great holding some water in the muscle bellies.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes of course you can stay lean as GreenTLB said, estro control, diet and cardio will keep you nice and tight, specially with the fullness NPP seems to add.

Yes it bloats but less than deca does

Cool, thanks for the input . Do you think 100mg Ed is over kill? Im not much experienced with deca

buddy and I are having a debate on NPP, can you stay lean on NPP or will it bloat a little like deca?

1 amp primo a day
60 mg of var
3-4 iu of GH

As long as you have a clean diet and do cardio then you can get super lean on NPP. I never boost from it.

Cool, thanks for the input . Do you think 100mg Ed is over kill? Im not much experienced with deca

If you never used deca I would start at 100 EOD. So you can gauge how your body responds to it, some dont like deca.

When I did 150 eod of NPP I was having a harder time busting a nut, same thing after a few weeks on deca.

It will come down to a few things. Your diet and estrogen control probably being the biggest. I have stayed plenty lean while running npp. But I kept my diet and cardio in check. So I say yes you def can stay lean while running and not bloat if done correctly.

This 100%

I've been debating between NPP and Tren for my upcoming cycle, threads like this makes my decision so much easier.:D

I'm actually cutting on npp now to keep me full, cardio in am, diet is tight. Loving it

I know a couple of guys that run it right up to contest for joint health.

Estrogen is the key for myself as it relates to bloat and sexual sides.

that being said, I'm not one that can run much Deca regardless. CRamps and back pumps!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the sexual sides.

ITW

Good reasons to get blood work done. I get my estrogen done before, mid and post cycle

Can you stay lean on it? sure, but if youre asking if you should base a cut on npp no you shouldnt. its not going to help you get cut and grainy.However, the cycle you proposed it looks like there is enough var and test there to keep him hard and lean.

idk how primo is for hardness?

like npp for what it does,improved joint function, appetite, strength,weight gain, fullness.

Last edited:

1 amp primo a day
60 mg of var
3-4 iu of GH

Its Nandrolone , so it will hold some water (not nearly as much as deconate).
Like most of the guys said above, its mostly going to be diet related.
With test @ 150 mg every 5 days, you shouldn't have much of an issue with Estrogen. Id start the NPP @50mg ED and go from there. If you feel comfortable up it to 100ED and see how you react.

Primo is very good for hardness; however for me, I still have to watch carbs.
Hope that helps.

I don't bloat on either, I know it's said over and over but diet plays a big part, long ester people think bulk and they'll eat more cals get some spill over and say damn deca bloats me but I've cut on deca and there was no major layer of water. I find long ester tests bloat me more. I personally don't love npp, I find it more illusion than real results. I find deca provides better results if I choose between the 2. for example, If I blast deca on a lean bulk and add 5 pounds of muscle even when I cruise I'll keep a majority of that, when I blast npp I'll add that same 5 pounds but when I cruise I seem to piss that 5 pounds away and it's gone quick, don't know why but that's my experience.

I have ran 100mg EOD and up to 100mg ED. My sweet spot is 150 EOD. Didn't see much benefit over that...for me personally.

What I also like to do is run 150 EOD and about 100mg mast p EOD and that def keeps me harder. One of my favorites. Kinda like a poor mans tren.

While dieting and not wanting to use tren I like

350 test p
525 NPP
350 mast p

Im looking at running npp for my off season instead of deca, not looking forward to the extra shots along with peptides and gh but fuck it.

Sucks deca is so cheap and dosed so high but i hear too good of things about npp

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member