over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

staying lean on NPP

Planned on masteron at the end too

I have ran 100mg EOD and up to 100mg ED. My sweet spot is 150 EOD. Didn't see much benefit over that...for me personally.

What I also like to do is run 150 EOD and about 100mg mast p EOD and that def keeps me harder. One of my favorites. Kinda like a poor mans tren.

While dieting and not wanting to use tren I like

350 test p
525 NPP
350 mast p

Im looking at running npp for my off season instead of deca, not looking forward to the extra shots along with peptides and gh but fuck it.

Sucks deca is so cheap and dosed so high but i hear too good of things about npp

The volume of NPP is the downfall of going higher dose. I have had success running 100mg/ml NPP and have found two sponsors that sell 200mg/ml so volume is less. Problem is one of them tested out as deca and I def bloated more on that. Quick too. So I tried another and the same thing happened. So I'm guessing it was deca too. But have never had an issue with 100mg/ml from sponsors. And that's at running the same dosage of both. Was just looking for less injection volume. I'm sticking with the 100 from now on

Planned on masteron at the end too

Love it. Probably my favorite stack. Obviously I love anything with tren in it because of what it does to my body. Just don't like the mind fuck aspect of it. So this for me is as close as it gets. Full and dry still.

Ran test, deca, dbol and growth/slin and I was the leanest I've ever been and pretty dry. It all depends on your diet. You can diet on pretty much any steroid. I was never a fan of npp. I've always noticed more from deca.

getting older I seem to lean towards more of fast acting AAS. Then if any sides its a lot quicker to get out and away from sides. like BP or prolactin sides

Ran test, deca, dbol and growth/slin and I was the leanest I've ever been and pretty dry. It all depends on your diet. You can diet on pretty much any steroid. I was never a fan of npp. I've always noticed more from deca.

getting older I seem to lean towards more of fast acting AAS. Then if any sides its a lot quicker to get out and away from sides. like BP or prolactin sides

Totally understand that as well. It's so weird that deca doesn't effect my prolactin levels like tren does. I personally found that my above stack is what works best for me. I might not of ran the npp high enough to see the results I was looking for either.

You can stay lean if diet and estrogen are both in check. You might add some water but it won't make or break you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws