over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying on low dose test forever?

For me as I got older I became much less tolerant of the higher doses. I spent most of the last 25 years on something. I still battle with it mentally even though it's blatantly obvious I look and feel better on TRT. The same demons that convinced me to take huge doses and stay 280 plus still haunt me. I'm just being honest. Still a daily battle. It's a weird thing honestly. Going on 45 have trained non stop for 30 years. You would think by now I would be over the mass chase , but it still haunts me some days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad but so true. I am 48 and I wont walk into the gym unless something is flowing through my veins. Trt for life but thats like having one slice of pizza its just not enough I want the whole pie lol. What a f ked up mentality.

Next run in the fall, 150 test and 400 primo.
I have a umbilical hernia to fix then and may be a good time to see what taking it easy can bring.
Gotta doit sooner than later.

I've been running 350-500 test with a little Mast and peps, for almost a year. And I've been liking the results. Progress is steady and I dont have to play catch up from dropping doses when blood work says I should cruise.

I might do 400mg primo with 200 test later this year. I believe it will be great. I just ran it at a gram for over a year prior to all this.

I've been running 350-500 test with a little Mast and peps, for almost a year. And I've been liking the results. Progress is steady and I dont have to play catch up from dropping doses when blood work says I should cruise.

I might do 400mg primo with 200 test later this year. I believe it will be great. I just ran it at a gram for over a year prior to all this.

I would be careful running 500 for extended periods. Only reason I say this is I lost a good friend that ran 500 for years. He said he felt best at this level. He passed @ 43. Miss that's sob.

If you've been on as long as "me" or most of the other guys on this site, low dose test (at a minimum) for life is a decision that has already been made whether I like it or not.

I'm 23 and on TRT 150mg EW, and last few months just dropped everything and using nothin now but test primo anavar gh - only in and out from now on. I used to battle with the serious mental issues like most of us do always wanting to be massive and better than everyone, but now learning to be satisfied with less for a healthier appearance, body and mind.

That study of test use over 250mg decreasing collagen production significantly is seriously enough to keep me away. You can add other collagen promoting gear in but still I want the least problems in the long run for the best life. I look better than ever have on primo var and gh anyways, feel the best too

you may not need a huge does of test cause the gh helps make that magic happen.

I'm 23 and on TRT 150mg EW, and last few months just dropped everything and using nothin now but test primo anavar gh - only in and out from now on. I used to battle with the serious mental issues like most of us do always wanting to be massive and better than everyone, but now learning to be satisfied with less for a healthier appearance, body and mind.

That study of test use over 250mg decreasing collagen production significantly is seriously enough to keep me away. You can add other collagen promoting gear in but still I want the least problems in the long run for the best life. I look better than ever have on primo var and gh anyways, feel the best too

Did not know test reduces collagen production. Do you have any article I can read about this? thanks

Would you mind sharing what dosages you use for primo and var along with your test and what results you get? Have you gotten blood work done while on those compounds?

How do you fellas afford to run primo? To run it at an effective dose (400mg/wk) makes it cost prohibitive for me. Tren is so much cheaper and a little goes a long way. Though primo is safer.

How do you fellas afford to run primo? To run it at an effective dose (400mg/wk) makes it cost prohibitive for me. Tren is so much cheaper and a little goes a long way. Though primo is safer.
You mean 600? Lol. If you want to do it, you find a way to make it happen.

400mg of legit bayer primo is a good dose to get results.
I think you shouldn't be cheap about it if you want to make it worth your while.

For me as I got older I became much less tolerant of the higher doses. I spent most of the last 25 years on something. I still battle with it mentally even though it's blatantly obvious I look and feel better on TRT. The same demons that convinced me to take huge doses and stay 280 plus still haunt me. I'm just being honest. Still a daily battle. It's a weird thing honestly. Going on 45 have trained non stop for 30 years. You would think by now I would be over the mass chase , but it still haunts me some days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very honest post bro!

Very honest post bro!

well that's the other thing that changes as you get older , you stop bullshitting yourself and those around you. I don't regret anything i did , but its just weird how we end up with this obsession to begin with. I know you and alot of other guys on here understand what i am saying. This is the first year that i can say i am pretty much content on my prescribed 200mg test cyp. I take that in micro doses daily and i think that helps too. I recently tried some Nomad Anadrol i guess "for old times sake" and gained weight extremely fast , weird thing is...i didn't even like the feeling and simply quit taking them. I take that as a good sign. I believe i am really going to move on this time. Here is what is even stranger i am still 250lbs and in pretty good shape , yet will never view myself as a big guy...that's the real kicker right there and the biggest tell tale sign ... no matter what we do we will never feel big enough with the mindset that i had all through my 20's, 30's and even into my 40's ... i think (hope) i am truly getting past that now. best wishes

Primo (Biotech) is at 700mg week now w/ 50mg var ED, bringing in greytops starting tomorrow (using GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no dac 100/100mcg 4x daily for now)

I like anavar at 75-100 ed, but 100 ed the pumps are ridiculous, too much blood volume, unhealthy for weeks on end I would think. I want to run 50 for awhile and see how my bloods do. Pool and beach season starts in March for me and goes for rest of the year until September.

Primo is like a clean version of EQ/masteron IMO, like injectable anavar maybe, no blood pressure issues, no epo stimulation high RBC count, no insane unnatural vascularity, no red tint to skin,, very healthy glow from primo and anavar together . My goals are different than many now, I want to be and stay as healthy looking as possible. Healthy 100% natural diet, good lifestyle, healthy mind and complexion, balancing everything. My months long test tren masteron winstrol blasts are over.

Also I take back what I said about testosterone decreasing collagen synthesis over 250mg EW, I'm always so skeptical of everything but for some reason I believed that bro science I've seen everywhere on forums. There's no actual study saying that.. But I can tell you one thing high doses of test are going to be detrimental to everything using for long term of course, but I do believe GH use really helps out with the external appearance of a lot of androgens though. High dose tren will cause red and dry brittle hair and skin in some after awhile, bad joints too. Some bro-science says it's from cortisol being too low for a long time. Who knows though. Any androgens and excess estrogen also cause skin to have a red tint and flushed look, higher the dose the worse it is, and tren its unbelievable and unhealthy looking - I guess through PGE2 expression.. and histamine levels possibly.

Anyways my trt regimen from now on is 150mg test prop EW (injected SQ every night) with anavar and primo in and out as I like, GH year round with doses depending on my goals, I'll drop it for certain events and times to lose the water. Masteron will also be brought in only if I want to look real good for something for a short time as well.

I think TRT is great every man should be on it unless they are naturally high normal. Even then there are benefits. Cycling is harsher than blasting and cruising and way worse than just cruising.

IF 300 is a high dose to you what is considered a low dose?

Common TRT dose is 200mgs of TEST per week!

Cerb your still alive?
Havn't seen you post in quite some time brother!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear