over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying under 6% bodyfat once you get there

massnup

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm back down to under 6% bodyfat again, can someone gain maximum muscle mass at this bodyfat or do they need to go back up to 10 to 12% to make maximum gains again, also can one stay at 6% with one cheat meal per day?

I'm back down to under 6% bodyfat again, can someone gain maximum muscle mass at this bodyfat or do they need to go back up to 10 to 12% to make maximum gains again, also can one stay at 6% with one cheat meal per day?

Depends on your genetics, and metabolism. There is only one way to find out, for you!

Most people that try and do this can never gain the muscle they want.

Very hard to do . . .

You can't be worried about gaining a little fat when you want to put on muscle. Get the mass you want then diet the fat back off.

Unless your an extreme ectomorph I think its very unhealthy to stay under %8 year round. And most guys who do are on crazy drugs all the time to do so.

I tried that twice. Once I became completely burnt out. The other time I caught the flu bad. As in deathly ill. Just too weak from trying to keep my bf super low. Going up a bit, to 10 - 11% kept me very lean but I was able to gain again. Yeah, basically an ecto.

That is show shape, I like to see a picture.

Last edited:
Don't know about the OP, but when I did it I was a legit 6-7% - not trying to do any show, just trying to be super cut. And it was summer. Beach time! But I couldn't hold it forever, for no other reason than I didn't want to be so meticulous with my diet, and soon it was football season, meaning Saturdays and Sundays interlaced with pizza, beer, tacos, more beer, more pizza, burgers. Some more beer ... And I needed to be relaxed as I was in charge of two large 'pools' back then. As in college and pro pools. ;)

Haven't been that cut up since. Don't care either. I was skinny or at least feeling skinny after a while. If you can do it, staying truly sliced, for months and months and months without militarily strict discipline, and without getting sick, my hat's off to you.

im in between endo and meso, i gain fat really easily and all i care about now is staying below 10% and its hard...usually what happens is i give into my appetite and binge for a couple of days then eventually get back to where i was

ok

heres one...

Last edited:
He is lean as he says. I saw the pictures and was impressed. Mass, don't sacrafice that great physique you have for more size. I actually like the way you look. I don't know if you can hold it, but you are super lean. If you can't you probally could hold 8-10% BF comfortably.

I couldnt get fat if I tried but when i'm trying to gain size around 10% seems optimal for size gains for myself...I think it's important to try to gan when lean vs 14% or above because insulin sensitivity and various factors will make that 10 lb gain 8 muscle and 2 fat vs the 14% guy who would put on that same 10 probably 6/4 (just throwing numbers out for examples)

I do have some offseason pics with still ab definition, I'm 5'7" and weigh aroun 190 in offseason condition.

another

Took this one today with cell phone.

Attachments

• me8.jpg
    me8.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 976
k saw the other up top

still I dunno you dont look 6% in this one below

I gain size without any noticeable slow down at anything above 8%. Actually even just below that I gain fine. Anything below 7% I don't gain.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity