over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying Up and Alert...

steamboatwillie

Newbies
I need to work 18 hours everyday for the next couple months. Is there anything you guys could suggest to keep me awake and alert...preferably OTC, but if I can get it quick then I'm ok with that to. Diet wise I'm relying on a lt of shakes, and 3 lean protein, complex carb meals. Training will be once a week, basically a push, pull, and leg movement and then out. My job is fairly physical so I don't see me doing much more than that.

I need to work 18 hours everyday for the next couple months. Is there anything you guys could suggest to keep me awake and alert...preferably OTC, but if I can get it quick then I'm ok with that to. Diet wise I'm relying on a lt of shakes, and 3 lean protein, complex carb meals. Training will be once a week, basically a push, pull, and leg movement and then out. My job is fairly physical so I don't see me doing much more than that.

I don't know of anything OTC. Adderall might help.....but this sounds pretty terrible......You're doing 18 hours of physical labor everyday?:eek:

I feel your pain. I sleep 1-3 hrs/day and it totally blows. I also suffer from extreme fatigue, (which I had even before the sleeping troubles); but fortunately (unlike my hunger problem), the fatigue is EASILY solved. With that being said, I've found the following to work wonders (in no particular order; and all are OTC :) ):

-ErgoBurn (formly AMP-2 or AMP-v2)
-Thermorexin (aka T-Rex)
-Stim-X

The ErgoBurn really has a unique/awesome feel to it, which I attribute to the Geranium oil, (since all supps that I've taken with this compound have a sort of similar feel - awesome, "clean" energy!).

For "emergencies" (all-nighters... or even worse, back-to-back all-nighters), where I then have to worry about getting to/from work without killing myself/others, (and then be somewhat functional once I get to work), Redline has been the clear winner... however, I tend to crash pretty hard with it, which is why I reserve it for "emergencies".

I don't know of anything OTC. Adderall might help.....but this sounds pretty terrible......You're doing 18 hours of physical labor everyday?:eek:

1pm to 7am mon-fri. I work in manufacturing putting in parts for the robots to use. Basically it's like walking about 2 miles an hour back-and-forth over a 60 foot stretch while pushing and pulling on fixtures. It's a great job and they need me to do it...and I'm trying to build up some cash for a wedding so it works for me. I've been using thermogenics but they're rapidly loosing effect and I'm afraid I'm pumping a ton of cortisol despite taking 8-10g of vitamin C everyday.

That's craziness. Adderall would work for awhile, easy to get prescribed to you also. Tell 'em you've had ADHD you're whole life and have never been able to focus on a task. They'd doubtfully prescribe it to you if you told them you needed it so you could work eighteen hour days. If you went down that road you have to be careful, though. Super addictive stuff, that, being three different amphetamine salts and whatnot, not to mention the potential CNS damage.

Good luck dude. I put in twelve hour days at school seven days a week, and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

that's nuts

a little off topic from what your'e talking about, but since this is a bodybuilding forum and this makes sense to the more intelligent....you're hypothalamus/pituitary (and even gonadal) axis will suffer from the stress you're placing on your body by staying awake so lone, you would benefit from herbs and other supplements that would help you. Note that the longer you do this the more your hypothalumus will suffer and your short term memory will "suck" (hypothalumus and short term memory are related).. I have my own ideas but I really appreciate what Emeric has to say as a "layperson" and someone I can respect as I am a doctor, so I'll let him chime in if he reads this.

I'd go with ephedrine and caffeine, man.

I'm one of the guys that reacts FANTASTICALLY to EC, though. I have a shitton of energy and I don't crash while on it. I'm good to go all day long.

Provigil. Stuff's great without much stimulation. Problem: Insurance has developed a hard on for the stuff. Wery political situation with Cephalon. Might have an easier time getting Nuvigil (Their Provigil replacement). Next year or so Provigil (modafinil) will be out in generic. I can't f-in wait. There are some mail order pharms that charge an arm and a leg. Generics from India have met with mixed reviews.
I'd be dancin' if a sponsor came out with quality modafinil at reasonable price:lightbulb:
IP use to make a good. Too bad he stopped producing it:(

what kind of breaks do you get????

Provigil sounds like it would be perfect from what I'm reading. I'm kinda scared of the adderall because I could see myself getting hooked pretty easy.

I'm thinking of doing 10mg of d-bol upon waking with some 3g of DAA morning and night to fight cortisol and keep my test up while I'm going through this. Maybe mega-dosing fish oils as well.

For breaks I get one every 2 hours....all are 10's but two unpaid 30's. I literally never leave my area because it takes about 7 minutes to get to the exit and 10 minutes to the cafeteria.

Provigil sounds like it would be perfect from what I'm reading. I'm kinda scared of the adderall because I could see myself getting hooked pretty easy.

I'm thinking of doing 10mg of d-bol upon waking with some 3g of DAA morning and night to fight cortisol and keep my test up while I'm going through this. Maybe mega-dosing fish oils as well.

For breaks I get one every 2 hours....all are 10's but two unpaid 30's. I literally never leave my area because it takes about 7 minutes to get to the exit and 10 minutes to the cafeteria.

careful w/ the dbol - it tends to mellow some out and cause drowsiness. for the anti-catabolic go w/anavar if you can stand the hdl sides.

re stim, provigil is the way to go

make sure you are using humanofort... It will help... Because of the increased stimulants, your adrenal cortex will be depleted.

You should consider Adderrall...
Tell the doc you use to take it in HS/College and stopped because you couldnt afford it, and now you are realizing that you still need it.

How you know you get cortisol problem? Have you done blood test? If not it's a good idea to do it after you stop your work at 7.00AM so you will know exactly how your body reacts. Using Efe,Caffeine or other stimulants could worse cortisol related issues: you can do your job but your axis get every day worser. I know you must use something...maybe you can use Humanofort in high dosage, 1000-1200mg.

A lot of our customers use Cardio Breeze or Thermorexin.

Provigil / modafinil as the others have said. You can get home and sleep on it and so long as you use a modest amount (quarter of a standard tab) it won't wire you out in any way.

Piracetam can be used in conjunction to help keep you feeling sharp and on top of things.

Alpha GPC helps too (empty stomach upon awakening). Taken with ALCAR would be best.

And then taurine and magnesium at the end of the shift to help calm you down and promote deeper sleep.

Could anyone pm me about locating Provigil?
Much appreciated,
Sd

a little off topic from what your'e talking about, but since this is a bodybuilding forum and this makes sense to the more intelligent....you're hypothalamus/pituitary (and even gonadal) axis will suffer from the stress you're placing on your body by staying awake so lone, you would benefit from herbs and other supplements that would help you. Note that the longer you do this the more your hypothalumus will suffer and your short term memory will "suck" (hypothalumus and short term memory are related).. I have my own ideas but I really appreciate what Emeric has to say as a "layperson" and someone I can respect as I am a doctor, so I'll let him chime in if he reads this.

Yes, you are 100% correct, I would incorporate natural supplements such as :
Rhodiola rosea, Vitamin C, Humanofort. If you want to use some stimulant to kip you up than I would take 50mg Caffeine (only if you fill very sleepy) if not than don`t take any.

I recommend ECA stack I use it my training regularly and it lasts a few hours..

I work a 10 hour full time day job and go to the gym after work. I also work 3 nights as a bouncer in a strip club.

I started using some Super B Complex I got from walmart twice a day and that helps keep me awake. Coffee keeps me alert.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws