over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STD Testing Question

whattoex

Newbies
Girlfriend and I (M) had a fun MFMF lined up with some friends of ours for tomorrow. Mentioned earlier this week to the other couple that the SO and I had been screened recently, expected to hear back if they had, but we didn't get a response. Asked last night what the last time they were screened was, and if they had any other active partners. While they don't have active partners, they have not been screened. Other F said while she's only had two partners in her life (one of whom is the other M) and as far as she knows neither of them have had other partners in the time she's been with them, she HAS gives blood regularly and has not been rejected by Red Cross.

I am thinking that the correct thing to do here is to ask "Would you mind getting screened and having play after that point?" and just hanging out and having make outs before that point? I'm pretty sure this is the correct decision but nonmonogamy is very new (as in this would be only our second experience) to the SO and I so we would like some validation.

Girlfriend and I (M) had a fun MFMF lined up with some friends of ours for tomorrow. Mentioned earlier this week to the other couple that the SO and I had been screened recently, expected to hear back if they had, but we didn't get a response. Asked last night what the last time they were screened was, and if they had any other active partners. While they don't have active partners, they have not been screened. Other F said while she's only had two partners in her life (one of whom is the other M) and as far as she knows neither of them have had other partners in the time she's been with them, she HAS gives blood regularly and has not been rejected by Red Cross.

I am thinking that the correct thing to do here is to ask "Would you mind getting screened and having play after that point?" and just hanging out and having make outs before that point? I'm pretty sure this is the correct decision but nonmonogamy is very new (as in this would be only our second experience) to the SO and I so we would like some validation.
thanks for any help

Me personally, ask em to get tested!!!!! Herpes is real, son! Spreads like wildfire! If they’re hesitant then you dodged a bullet!

I care what holes my man slides into! He’s mah boy and I look out for him! I gotta look out for him cause if it were up to him he’d slide into any Ol stank ass hole!!

Cage

Their swingers, do you really think she has had 2 partners? More like 200. They don't feel like getting tested just to meet you because they can easily find others who aren't going to put them through the hastle. They will probably laugh if you ask for a make out session. My advice would be if you plan to partake in that life style "when in Rome do as the Romans do" and accept your probably going to get a little something and have to take doxycycline at some point. Typically people overly concerned with STD don't get into swinging and promiscuity from my experience.

Absolutely make sute they are clean.
Like Cage mentioned , Herpes is rampant Syphilis is making a huge comeback , HIV is still very active.

Mostly it is all about how much you choose to value your own health and well being. How much you value yourself may be different then how much i value my self. We all make our own choices.

Absolutely make sute they are clean.
Like Cage mentioned , Herpes is rampant Syphilis is making a huge comeback , HIV is still very active.

So true. Back in the day one "Dominator" of a Pro gave the love blisters to what seemed like every fine bikini/fitness chick in the mid Atlantic. Nice guy, but we often cursed his existence.

When she gives blood, they only test for HIV. Her snatch might look like cauliflower, and the Red Cross would never know. Buyer beware.
LOL go have them get checked out You guys are not the only ones come on

I live an extremely open lifestyle. I would say that most of my partners in that lifestyle are getting tested at least every 6 months and I always view test results. I personally get tested every 3 months and have zero issues showing my results.

If someone that is in that lifestyle doesn't show results, then I would have a huge red flag.

Non-monogomany can be a huge amount of fun and personally it's what I do and love. However there is also a level of responsibility to you and your SO about being safe. Women are significantly more likely to catch a STI than a man. Women are also way more likely to not develop symptoms and be asymptomatic.

Turns out and I know this from personal experience that certain STI's like Gonorrhea can live in one orifice and not another. A girl I was with showed me clean test results from 2 weeks prior. 1 week later, I woke up and was pissing glass shards. I had right away jumped on antibiotics and felt 100% in 3 days. Didn't have sex for the recommend 7 days. We were very open with each other and thats when I learned that proper STI testing is swabbing all holes and not just one for this very reason.

The point is be as safe as you can be. Don't take crazy risk for an hour of fun

Now I know that this isn't the safest out look, but the only STI I worry about is herpes. HIV is easily preventable with PRep and realistically any of the other ones are treatable by a single round of antibiotics.

I live an extremely open lifestyle. I would say that most of my partners in that lifestyle are getting tested at least every 6 months and I always view test results. I personally get tested every 3 months and have zero issues showing my results.

If someone that is in that lifestyle doesn't show results, then I would have a huge red flag.

Non-monogomany can be a huge amount of fun and personally it's what I do and love. However there is also a level of responsibility to you and your SO about being safe. Women are significantly more likely to catch a STI than a man. Women are also way more likely to not develop symptoms and be asymptomatic.

Turns out and I know this from personal experience that certain STI's like Gonorrhea can live in one orifice and not another. A girl I was with showed me clean test results from 2 weeks prior. 1 week later, I woke up and was pissing glass shards. I had right away jumped on antibiotics and felt 100% in 3 days. Didn't have sex for the recommend 7 days. We were very open with each other and thats when I learned that proper STI testing is swabbing all holes and not just one for this very reason.

The point is be as safe as you can be. Don't take crazy risk for an hour of fun

Now I know that this isn't the safest out look, but the only STI I worry about is herpes. HIV is easily preventable with PRep and realistically any of the other ones are treatable by a single round of antibiotics.
Spot on. Herpes. The rest can be treated with medication although I know a few years ago there was concern about gonorrhea becoming resistant to medication due to people abusing medicine and being resistant to it. As for HIV, it is extremely hard for heterosexual males to get, the statistics on rate of transmission can be found online. Some of these swinger couples are bisexual meaning male on male contact and they do not reveal this to every. Those couples would be at very high risk for HIV however.

Dog, I know a few females that have herpes. And they will NOT tell a guy before fucking them. They don’t want to ruin their chances of getting some dick. I’ve told em multiple times that is sooooo f’d that they keep that shit secret.

Fuck the wrong guy and he could press charges on you for this!!

I know damn well if a chick told me she had herpes, my dick ain’t going no where near none of her holes!!!!! Helllll nah!

NOPE!

Cage

Cage

You cannot test for Herpes from what I understand. And this is one I would hate to have. From what I understand a percentage of people don't know they even have the virus.

I would ask the couple to get tested before I would do anything and not work with them if they resisted. If you get aids from them would you like to go back in time to tell yourself to do this first, probably.

Why not just wear a condom? No one is getting tested in the heat of the moment.

You can still get herpes with a condom
So, that is good enough reason not to catch all the other diseases? There is also a 30% lower risk of contracting genital herpes than those who never used condoms.

Dog, I know a few females that have herpes. And they will NOT tell a guy before fucking them. They don’t want to ruin their chances of getting some dick. I’ve told em multiple times that is sooooo f’d that they keep that shit secret.

Fuck the wrong guy and he could press charges on you for this!!

I know damn well if a chick told me she had herpes, my dick ain’t going no where near none of her holes!!!!! Helllll nah!

NOPE!

Cage

Cage
I don't think anyone could press charges for getting herpes or an STD from someone that would be a tough one. I've only heard of that happening for HIV.

Wtf? That's completely whacked. I've often said if someone deceived me like that their life is forfeit. Insanity.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws