over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STD Testing Question

To each their own, but I find it crazy how concerned people are about STD like they are taboo, yet DNP use, clen use, high dosages of AAS, a high BMI, etc are not considred risky.

When I first started having sex as a teen it was "strap up" that one time I forgot I was afraid I got AIDS. Now days most girls I know would laugh at me if I said anything you a condom or asked about an STD test.
Cuz it's your dick bro haha. It's different when it's about the dick. I was never really scared of being shot or to step on an IED or whatever, but what did scare me was the possibility of getting shot in de dick or him losing his function due to some freak accident or whatever. Don't know, it's just different.

That being said I hate condoms and hardly ever used them :') but if I was topic starter and was going to be an active swinger I'd either use one or ask the other couple to get tested. Even though you risk just as much with picking up a random chick at a bar or party.

I've taken way too many risks sexually I will admit that. But fucking with a condom? I would just rather not fuck - that shit is terrible. If it's a hookup with a girl same night I will ask some questions, but I've always felt like I could smell a hoe from a long way away. If the girl is in the right zip code at the right bar I think your chances go way down. After that you just got to say your prayers and hope you got good karma!

I've tested a few times over the years and never had an issue, but also realize full well that the possibility is very realistic. Most people with a pulse take plenty of risk around something they enjoy. Treating STD's has come a long way.

Well, this about explains it all.

Girlfriend and I (M) had a fun MFMF lined up with some friends of ours for tomorrow. Mentioned earlier this week to the other couple that the SO and I had been screened recently, expected to hear back if they had, but we didn't get a response. Asked last night what the last time they were screened was, and if they had any other active partners. While they don't have active partners, they have not been screened. Other F said while she's only had two partners in her life (one of whom is the other M) and as far as she knows neither of them have had other partners in the time she's been with them, she HAS gives blood regularly and has not been rejected by Red Cross.

I am thinking that the correct thing to do here is to ask "Would you mind getting screened and having play after that point?" and just hanging out and having make outs before that point? I'm pretty sure this is the correct decision but nonmonogamy is very new (as in this would be only our second experience) to the SO and I so we would like some validation.
Sounds like bullshit I’d run not walk. They wanna fuck y’all but she’s been with two dudes, yea last week maybe, I’ve done a lot of fucking and never gotten shit, pure luck, but I was younger and stupid now shit they have to give out HPV shots in middle school. Dude hep c woukd take you off gear, or prizes like open sores on ur dick or warts. The Corps used to make us watch videos of STDs before going ashore, they are so effective in 6 years across the globe I never fucked a port local. Look em up you’ll demand a test. Especially bc this isn’t a X fueled thing that wouldn’t otherwise have happened these people are looking to fuck. Imo anyway.

When you go to bed with a woman (not a virgin) you are going to bed with every man she has been with.

You know what I am talking about here, casual sex, but still . . .

Get tested. Do not go to bed with anyone until you get the test results. If before test results, wrap that monster up . . . wear a condom or abstain or be creative 😉

You get your blood tested when taking steroids, why not get tested before sex with somebody you don’t know or trust? Or at the minimum, just wear a condom until you are in a committed relationship.

Pot, kettle, black?

It’s all about knowing what you are getting yourself into, like it or not.

Roll the dice. The odds, while in your favor, are not that good. That’s one bullet in a four chamber revolver. How lucky do you you feel?

I've taken way too many risks sexually I will admit that. But fucking with a condom? I would just rather not fuck - that shit is terrible. If it's a hookup with a girl same night I will ask some questions, but I've always felt like I could smell a hoe from a long way away. If the girl is in the right zip code at the right bar I think your chances go way down. After that you just got to say your prayers and hope you got good karma!

I've tested a few times over the years and never had an issue, but also realize full well that the possibility is very realistic. Most people with a pulse take plenty of risk around something they enjoy. Treating STD's has come a long way.
youd be surprised bro, ive fucked handfuls of dime pieces, 7s,8s,9s, and have tons of pictures to show. You cant ALWAYS tell a hoe from a mile away, some of these bitches are fitness chicks and their pussy is tight as F. Some of them are really high maintenance, with great careers, etc. sure its easy to spot a stereotypical hoe and the way they function, but if you pick up a chick at a bar you should assume she is a ho regardless lol. winners dont hang out at bars. even clubs for that matter. even the girls in PB and downtown sd at nice clubs are usually hos if they fuck you on the first night. also a good indicator is the music they listen to whilst they are drunk lol....

i got a full panel std test aids everything when i was hospital in july, i was surprised i didnt have anything, i barebacked a ton of girls to my regret in early 20s, tons,..... gross looking back, but true fact is, i always wanted a family even during all my escapades. i scare my son that his dick could fall off so he makes better choices .

Agree with this, I don't enjoy condoms. I have a friend who has torn ligaments, hurt his back discs, lifting shit heavy weight. Also drinks and he enjoys riding a motorcycle but luckily hasn't wrecked it. Id call him quite the risk taker and he has suffered for it. He can't believe I go raw as he never would, the irony

If anyone is worried about a male catching HIV from a woman research the likelihood you would get it. The rates of transmission can be found online. And that is if the woman has HIV.

Well, this about explains it all.

Man that’s just sad! Makes me glad I’m married!!!!!!! The stories Ive read here, and through single friends… The new dating reality ain’t for me. I’ll be hanging onto mine till it’s my time!

Cage

Sounds like bullshit I’d run not walk. They wanna fuck y’all but she’s been with two dudes, yea last week maybe, I’ve done a lot of fucking and never gotten shit, pure luck, but I was younger and stupid now shit they have to give out HPV shots in middle school. Dude hep c woukd take you off gear, or prizes like open sores on ur dick or warts. The Corps used to make us watch videos of STDs before going ashore, they are so effective in 6 years across the globe I never fucked a port local. Look em up you’ll demand a test. Especially bc this isn’t a X fueled thing that wouldn’t otherwise have happened these people are looking to fuck. Imo anyway.
this x2 , lmao @ "yeah last week maybe" totally agree bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner