over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stealth Cycle- what gear gives gains without looking juiced

phosphorylation

Registered
I enjoy looking vascular and grainy just as much as the next guy, but my next cycle is going to have to be stealth mode (some people in my life don't approve of AAS use) What gear have you used that kept a fairly natural look? (no freaky veins popping out of your forehead etc) I'm thinking about doing something like this:
test cyp 125/wk, masteron E 300/wk, anavar 75/day

my vote would be: simply 'TE' at a dose that works for you.

Last edited:
I enjoy looking vascular and grainy just as much as the next guy, but my next cycle is going to have to be stealth mode (some people in my life don't approve of AAS use) What gear have you used that kept a fairly natural look? (no freaky veins popping out of your forehead etc) I'm thinking about doing something like this:
Stay on HRT dose of test and blast on and off with an oral such as anavar. Nothing too crazy

Anavar/primo/little bit test p

You may not be crazy vascular and/or dry and lean, but after you reach a certain size, people are going to assume you're on steroids anyway.

It takes a long time to achieve that look..Even if you ran a big cycle, by your post, you are far away from looking as if. "I want to do steroids, but I do not want to get to big!" If you do not want to look like your on steroids, than, slack on your training and diet, not your compounds.

Just go buy a bunch of bullshit supps and say your taking that and then take whatever you really want :D

You may not be crazy vascular and/or dry and lean, but after you reach a certain size, people are going to assume you're on steroids anyway.

Yeah, I used to get that a lot back when I was natural. People would just assume. Once you get big enough it doesnt matter if youre on or not because everyone just assumes, unless youre fat.

I said i am on creatine and protein and lots of chicken

:) Same thing I say.

It really sucks because thats the first thing people say to me that havent seen me in a while. Ive only been lifting again for 6 months and have put 100% into being as regimented as possible with it. I naturally respond quickly and have good muscle memory and gain strength quick.........but no....... they see a big guy and think roids immediately.

It happened just yesterday and I said to the wife.... babe do you remember 10 yrs ago when I was 265 and solid as a rock and didnt touch any juice?

She goes.. sure do. And I go... these dam people just automatically assume youre juicin now days.

She says...... well.............you are honey. And I was like.... dammit.... you are right! But why in the hell do they think I am?

Screw it........ im havin fun!!!!!! :)

Honestly if those people control your behavior you either have to ditch the aas or ditch them. No one who truly trains and eats well and uses aas will ever look natural

Like others have said, once you get a certain size everyone will just assume you're taking steroids.

I just tell them eating good and consistent training will get you a long way. Most of the people dont workout anyhow.

im not near the size of most of the guys here and I get told to lay off the steroids all the time. If you look like you lift whatsoever people are usually just going to assume.

Badger Milk !!! Lol.. No but really.. If you are worried about wat people will think. Then don't do it.. The way i look at it is if it makes you happy who cares..

Wear baggy shirts, and make sure you t-shirts have sleeve that go to your elbow and have plenty of room.

Plus anyone that looks 'above average' these days gets labeled... just try to draw as little attention to yourself as possible.

Wear baggy shirts, and make sure you t-shirts have sleeve that go to your elbow and have plenty of room.

Plus anyone that looks 'above average' these days gets labeled... just try to draw as little attention to yourself as possible.

Agree 100%

why spend all the money and time running a cycle if you don't want to look like u did???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131