over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEALTH INJECTABLES

I read that too but your body produces histamines to fight infections also. no one knows what the pain is from and why it happens to some and not others. It's a complete mystery to the user. The only people who could naswer that is the manufacturer and good luck getting an answer that has to do with the gear.

the gear works but you will most likely have pain.

im still waiting for the pain. i just used some 20 minutes ago and its painless.

Hope you like pain because that shit is crippling. No joke. Effective but very painful.

I never noticed any pain. Smooth as any other pharm grade products for me. Been very impressed with the whole Stealth line.

I read that too but your body produces histamines to fight infections also. no one knows what the pain is from and why it happens to some and not others. It's a complete mystery to the user. The only people who could naswer that is the manufacturer and good luck getting an answer that has to do with the gear.

the gear works but you will most likely have pain.

By far the best answer yet.
Alins test-e and prop was fucking excruciating for me 3 days after each and every fucking shot yet my buddy who I split the order with had not a single complaint. The NPP and EQ were painless however I will never touch another Stealth Test. Just like anatomy is similar yet variable it seems that 2 people given the same dose of the same batch can have completely different responses to this gear. But like I said....the shit works.

i luv stealth. there wuz a time when i didnt want to do anything that didnt come in a vial. i have since changed my opinion and use stealth all the time. i never had a problem with pain smooth as silk

Here is my take.

Show one post where somebody bitched about pain from Iran's Test E's.
I wanted to go Stealth but I have read too many posts about pain. I havent seen one yet about Iran's, etc.

no pain with stealth

first post here but been watching a while and you guys are awesome, lots of good info and responsible. quick background 40yrs old been lifting over 20 years used gear on / off for 15 years with medical tests keeping an eye on all levels.
used alins stealth for the last month no pain in glutes or quads up to 3 cc's in glutes and 2 cc's in quads. using test c and deca. practice good shot practices keep everything clean and never had a problem. still get bloodwork done every 2 months for doc and that stuff is as potent as the test c i get from my pharm. . peace out and happy holidays:)

never used alin but i have used advanced several times in the past.it was a little painful at first but not bad after i kept using.i also hear advanced is getting seized like crazy!!!!

never used alin but i have used advanced several times in the past.it was a little painful at first but not bad after i kept using.i also hear advanced is getting seized like crazy!!!!

How come that advanced getting seized like crazy?
dont they not say they deliver 100% because it is not in vials so the custom cant detect it? or so??

How come that advanced getting seized like crazy?
dont they not say they deliver 100% because it is not in vials so the custom cant detect it? or so??

AS sucks plain and simple they are the laughing stock of the source worldd

thier stanz gave me cellulitus

what more do u need to hear?

their gear is under dosed and unsterile

If my memory serves me, someone on Aboard tested some stealth and said it contained histamine(s). As mentioned previous to my post, a lot of guys there are taking some sort of OTC allergy med.
EQ, NPP were fine by me. C was absolutley horrible.....and I have a pretty good threshold of pain. I made due, cause I had to, but it was tough stuff. LOL! I'd still do it again if I had to!
I have also read about alcohol content being a factor.

Regardless. The stuff seems to work fine. Like all of this stuff though, EVERYONE is different. Opinions will always vary. What hurts me won't hurt someone else.
As long as it's legit, who cares? That's my philosophy. I'll deal with the pain if I know for sure it makes it to my doorstep.

Haven't heard anything good about AS except from guys over here. Too many negatives from what I hear from respected bros in the community. Sterile issues is what stuck out. And doesn't it come in gay lube bottles. I know a handful of guys who received seizure letters instead of their pack as well

I've never had any sterility issues with AS. But it's very painful stuff. I wouldn't mind the pain if it actually worked the way it should. It's either seriously under dosed or just plain bunk. Whether their gear is getting seized left and right doesn't even matter because you don't want the junk anyways. I'm talking about AS, not Alin.

Advanced Stealth

Alin's Stealth, which is Stealth Labs, is sent by Alin (i.e. packed by Alin). It makes its way into the United States. Stealth labs is painful but effective.

Advanced Stealth is sent from Thailand, and packed by a different distributor (i.e. not packed by Alin). It is getting seized 100% of the time into the United States. It's less painful though.

It is not getting seized 100% of the time because I received some recently. Customs are aware of the type of packaging now because of the big seizure in Australia, which was all over the Internet news. They have to open the package first and they are not going to open every package that comes from Thailand. I did find their Deca to be more painful than Organon's Deca and I wouldn't buy it again. Organon's is completely painless.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear