over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEELER NATION

Here we go, all the 'fair weather' Steelers and Packers fans!!! Ok, Im a bitter Chiefs fan :( anyway this will be a good superbowl, and all those already counting #7 for the Steelers, might wanna hold off. Mendenhall will run ok, however Ben will be harrassed by the D, and the Packers are a big play offense who can get large chunks of yards on any given play. Steelers need to get Wallace going early and often to keep up with the Packers offense. My prediction is 28-24 PACKERS!!!

Sounds like a bitter Browns fan.

Browns are amazing, okay they are still shitty, but the city is so much nicer now that they cleaned up the trash and shipped it to south beach. I hate the Steelers almost as much as that shit bag Ravens owner and that quitter on the Heat.

Now, Phil. James Starks? Really? You gonna sit there and think James Starks is going to run on the Steelers? You must be a Cardinals fan still hurting over the loss a couple of years ago. Wake up everyone! The Steelers are the most dominant football team in NFL history. The End.

I do think this is anyone's game and should be interesting. As in most Super Bowls, turnovers will be key.

Here are the main reasons to choose the PACKERS to win the SB
1. Playing on turf
2. Clay Matthews
3. Donald Driver
4. Packers DBs
5. Aaron Rogers
6. James Starks
7. Packers offensive line

Reason to pick STEELERS
1. Overall defense
2. Mendehhall
3. Big Ben...............

So, I give it to the PACKERS..........34-12

I have been a Steelers fan all of my life, still remember the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial....ahhhh, fond memories of TB, Franco, Mean Joe, and the Steel Curtain...and yes, I stayed a fan even after suffering all throughout the 80's and 90's when it seemed they couldn't find a decent quarterback to save their lives....enter Big Ben, 3rd superbowl appearance in 6 years!?!?!?! Almost made it his first time out, and he hasn't even hit his stride yet. Thats crazy awesome, and let's all remember that Green Bay does have a good defense.....but a good defense for an NFC team is a different animal than a good defense for an AFC team, at least for the last decade or so...(and Ben is still very young, nevermind their coach, the youngest to EVER win a Superbowl), but they aren't even close compared to Steel Curtain #2, in the far tougher AFC....any teams from the AFC roll into the playoffs with a losing record?....Never happen. Anyway,
Pittsburgh defensive stats this season:
PTS ALLOWED
(1st)

YDS ALLOWED
(2nd)
PASS YDS ALLOWED
(12th)
RUSH YDS ALLOWED
(1st)

Now take a look at Green Bay, in the much softer NFC:
PTS
(2nd)
YDS
(5th)
PASS YDS
(5th)
RUSH YDS
(18th)

Mendenhall will run all over Green Bay, Big Ben will do what he does best, scramble, and make plays where it seems there are none, and I will have to get a new hat to go with my other three that has all four, five, and six superbowls listed on its side :) Pittsburgh 35, Green Bay 17. 7 is such a nice number, and hey, if things keep going the way they are, maybe they'll fill up the other hand with rings.

Stats are out the window here , it's like a whole new one game season. I truly believe that the Steelers backfield will struggle to contain GB's receivers, Rodgers has a 131 passing rating against the 3-4 blitzing style of defense, off the charts, if GB can limit Steelers big plays they'll win. Last year when they played, GB was ahead by 6 with 1:20 minute left, and GB helped The Steelers with 45 yds of penalties and an freaky last second TD throw, GB is a much better , more disciplined defensive team this year, they have a way better understanding of the scheme. Rothlesberger will have his plays, but not enough to win. It's gonna be a great game. God bless you. Minister

Last edited:
Stats are out the window here , it's like a whole new one game season. I truly believe that the Steelers backfield will struggle to contain GB's receivers, Rodgers has a 131 passing rating against the 3-4 blitzing style of defense, off the charts, if GB can limit Steelers big plays they'll win. Last year when they played, GB was ahead by 6 with 1:20 minute left, and GB helped The Steelers with 45 yds of penalties and an freaky last second TD throw, GB is a much better , more disciplined defensive team this year, they have a way better understanding of the scheme. Rothlesberger will have his plays, but not enough to win. It's gonna be a great game. God bless you. Minister

Rodgers looked apathetic against the Bears in the 2nd half. When he had a chance to put the final nail in the coffin, he threw a Jay Cutleresque interception. And if Vick would have threw that ball 6 inches higher, GB would be crying at home in their cheese. (Of course if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle) I like Rodgers but this whole love affair the media and those who obsess about his stats in a dome, against this style def, on turf, in playoffs, etc is ridiculous. Hows his stats on concussions? Yesterday ESPN had a segment on him and why he went so low in the draft?? REALLLY?? The only reason this love affair exists is because so many want to put the "LEGEND" of Brett Farve to bed.

Besides being a huge Steelers fan, seeing Rodgers lose and then having to listen to all the sports talking heads crap their pants that the new anointed savior of GB still has not replaced Brett yet, is just one more reason I am rooting for the Black and Gold.

Rodgers looked apathetic against the Bears in the 2nd half. When he had a chance to put the final nail in the coffin, he threw a Jay Cutleresque interception. And if Vick would have threw that ball 6 inches higher, GB would be crying at home in their cheese. (Of course if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle) I like Rodgers but this whole love affair the media and those who obsess about his stats in a dome, against this style def, on turf, in playoffs, etc is ridiculous. Hows his stats on concussions? Yesterday ESPN had a segment on him and why he went so low in the draft?? REALLLY?? The only reason this love affair exists is because so many want to put the "LEGEND" of Brett Farve to bed.

Besides being a huge Steelers fan, seeing Rodgers lose and then having to listen to all the sports talking heads crap their pants that the new anointed savior of GB still has not replaced Brett yet, is just one more reason I am rooting for the Black and Gold.

Oh, and Rothlesberger looked awsome in the second half against the jets? He also looked pathetic in 2nd half.Talking about dumb interceptions, look back at the 3 he threw, he won't get away with that against GB,cause GB will turn it into points. And Rodgers, it's not a love affair bro, it's the facts, won 5 games in a row, in last 5 games 11 tds, 2 picks. The bears have a real tough defense, in many ways Packers and Steelers played a very similar game, jumped ahead in first half and sort of cruise in second half on their defense, I love it it's heating up. This should be lots of fun. Blessings bro. Minister.

Oh, and Rothlesberger looked awsome in the second half against the jets? He also looked pathetic in 2nd half.Talking about dumb interceptions, look back at the 3 he threw, he won't get away with that against GB,cause GB will turn it into points. And Rodgers, it's not a love affair bro, it's the facts, won 5 games in a row, in last 5 games 11 tds, 2 picks. The bears have a real tough defense, in many ways Packers and Steelers played a very similar game, jumped ahead in first half and sort of cruise in second half on their defense, I love it it's heating up. This should be lots of fun. Blessings bro. Minister.

Ben had 2 against jets. And yes the whole team looked like crap in the 2nd half, some of which I blame on Arians play calling, why they didn't stick to the same game plan I don't know. Thank goodness he did enough to win by completing 2 key third down passes.

There is a love affair with Rodgers. Maybe you dont have one, but the media does. And it's because half the media hates Farve and they feel by Rodgers winning a SB they are sticking it to Farve. Even heard some guy on Sirius maddog sports radio admit to as much. Its funny that you told the other guy to throw stats out the window, yet in both posts I quoted of yours, are laden with Rodgers stats;).

Anyways should be a great game going down to the final minutes.

Ben had 2 against jets. And yes the whole team looked like crap in the 2nd half, some of which I blame on Arians play calling, why they didn't stick to the same game plan I don't know. Thank goodness he did enough to win by completing 2 key third down passes.

There is a love affair with Rodgers. Maybe you dont have one, but the media does. And it's because half the media hates Farve and they feel by Rodgers winning a SB they are sticking it to Farve. Even heard some guy on Sirius maddog sports radio admit to as much. Its funny that you told the other guy to throw stats out the window, yet in both posts I quoted of yours, are laden with Rodgers stats;).

Anyways should be a great game going down to the final minutes.

This is just great fun bro, I love football, you just never know what's gonna happen , one bounce of the ball could determine the outcome. Well when I said stats go out the window I meant team stats, the individual stats of the quarterback is a bit different, usually the guy that's hot has the upper hand. Just my opinion. Blessings. Minister.

This game will be all about the best part of football... Defense!!! Pittsburg has the #2 (2010 regular season), however dont forget the Packers have the 5th best. Should be a grinder!!! Go Packers :D

This game will be all about the best part of football... Defense!!! Pittsburg has the #2 (2010 regular season), however dont forget the Packers have the 5th best. Should be a grinder!!! Go Packers :D

^ this, gonna be a tight game, taking the packers to win it.

NOT SO SURE ...

Steeler fan here.. Steelers will win easily. Steelers 34 . packers 13..

Hey believe me I am a Steelers fan and have been since the 70s, I started this same titled thread last year or the year before ( cant remember now) but this year it will be a good game I think and could go either way, although I would bet the Steelers will win but not by much. Steelers 21 Packers 17 :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131