over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cell Injections Experience

What are your thoughts on which type of stem cells are the best (cord, bone marrow, adipose, or fetal) and do you think IV injections are less effective?

Not my areas of expertise.

I know that some of the companies mentioned have "treated" patients that had no chance of healing with that type of therapy given the pathology. I also know that the images they showed were NOT representative. One of the patients came to see me and they presented his preop MRI as a complete ACL tear. It was NOT! They showed one image where it looked like that and the subsequent image showed it was only a partial tear.

I thought that was the case as the post treatment MRI showed what appeared to be a scarred down ACL but mostly intact.. they also claimed it was a firm end point on exam..

That was BS.. i examined the patient.. they still have functional instability of ACL and its just a scarred down partial tear. Now they are still at increase risk for future issues although if it were me id probably still opt for nonop management and follow it clinically.

My point is they were NOT honest and to me thats important.

I dont know enough about stem cells to comment on all types of treatments BUT i know enough to be able to say the most success at this time will likely be in soft tissue injuries with decent blood flow that isnt healing. This nonsense about disc tears and stem cells curing them...guys they heal on there own overtime.. its not the stem cells please use your brains and research.

Not my areas of expertise.

I know that some of the companies mentioned have "treated" patients that had no chance of healing with that type of therapy given the pathology. I also know that the images they showed were NOT representative. One of the patients came to see me and they presented his preop MRI as a complete ACL tear. It was NOT! They showed one image where it looked like that and the subsequent image showed it was only a partial tear.

I thought that was the case as the post treatment MRI showed what appeared to be a scarred down ACL but mostly intact.. they also claimed it was a firm end point on exam..

That was BS.. i examined the patient.. they still have functional instability of ACL and its just a scarred down partial tear. Now they are still at increase risk for future issues although if it were me id probably still opt for nonop management and follow it clinically.

My point is they were NOT honest and to me thats important.

I dont know enough about stem cells to comment on all types of treatments BUT i know enough to be able to say the most success at this time will likely be in soft tissue injuries with decent blood flow that isnt healing. This nonsense about disc tears and stem cells curing them...guys they heal on there own overtime.. its not the stem cells please use your brains and research.

Do you think it could reverse a moderate heart valve leak like aortic regurgitation or stenosis?

Do you think it could reverse a moderate heart valve leak like aortic regurgitation or stenosis?

i dunno bro... to be truthful you are looking at a structure that is constantly under varying stress loads so its moving. Not sure how stem cells are going to help rebuild tissues with a certain morphology that it will reduce that. I mean look maybe there is a study or two out there showing some improvement.. is it from the stem cells or local injection and subsequent scarring etc.. i dunno.

I have seen some of my friends do some studies with stem cells post MI using catheter direct. But you are looking to regrow functional contractile tissues or blood vessel for hibernating myocardium... a lot different then when you are asking to be accomplished.

Honestly.. i bet we have the best success using stem cells for hair growth lol. All this other stuff isnt gonna work out that great. well maybe some articular cartilage once we can figure a few things out down the road.

i dunno bro... to be truthful you are looking at a structure that is constantly under varying stress loads so its moving. Not sure how stem cells are going to help rebuild tissues with a certain morphology that it will reduce that. I mean look maybe there is a study or two out there showing some improvement.. is it from the stem cells or local injection and subsequent scarring etc.. i dunno.

I have seen some of my friends do some studies with stem cells post MI using catheter direct. But you are looking to regrow functional contractile tissues or blood vessel for hibernating myocardium... a lot different then when you are asking to be accomplished.

Honestly.. i bet we have the best success using stem cells for hair growth lol. All this other stuff isnt gonna work out that great. well maybe some articular cartilage once we can figure a few things out down the road.

There haven't been any studies on stem cells for the heart valve, only for heart failure and post heart attacks. No one has been able to give me a straight answer from all the doctors I called. If I got a direct inject in a catheter, I would literally be a test subject.

I found two places in the USA that do cord blood stem cells. What I don't know is what the difference is between those and the ones they do in Panama. Why does the place in Panama need to operate there if these other places do it here? It makes no sense so there had to be a difference I would imagine. The prices are way less in the US clinics too.

As for the ones who say they do cord blood (I made a lot of calls):
metro-md.com in LA and denverregenerativemedicine.com in Denver. I asked where they got them from in Denver and they said liveyon.com

Joe Rogan did adipose/fat in his shoulder he said btw

Read back through my post and you will see what the difference is between what they can do here and what they can do in other Countries like Panama.

To sum it up again, they cannot culture the stem cells in a petri dish here in the US to perfect the types of cells that you will be receiving.

What you get here is a more watered down version of the placenta based "cord blood" cells that they would give you over in Panama or other Countries...albeit it's still way better than using your own fat/marrow stem cells.

Also, in this video here below Joe Rogan mentions two times that he had the placenta based "cord blood" cells injected into his shoulder and not the fat/adipose cells. I believe he starts talking about it at the :54 and the 3:50 mark.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRZdH3TuGFY"]Joe Rogan on Stem cell gun & getting stem cells himself - YouTube[/ame]

Read back through my post and you will see what the difference is between what they can do here and what they can do in other Countries like Panama.

To sum it up again, they cannot culture the stem cells in a petri dish here in the US to perfect the types of cells that you will be receiving.

What you get here is a more watered down version of the placenta based "cord blood" cells that they would give you over in Panama or other Countries...albeit it's still way better than using your own fat/marrow stem cells.

Also, in this video here below Joe Rogan mentions two times that he had the placenta based "cord blood" cells injected into his shoulder and not the fat/adipose cells. I believe he starts talking about it at the :54 and the 3:50 mark.

Joe Rogan on Stem cell gun & getting stem cells himself - YouTube

My mistake, I missed that in your post and was under the false impression that Joe Rolan got adipose. Thanks for correcting and educating me on the difference in the cord cells.

In a nutshell, does this mean there could be rejection issues with the US cord cells?

Also, do you have any knowledge on fetal stem cells? There’s a company in San Diego that does their treatment in Tijuana and charges $20K. There’s a third party documentary on their treatment that shows miracle patients being healed from all kinds of diseases.

Last edited:
:confused:

brain? kidneys? shrink heart? huh? Stem cells are spot injected into injured areas. These stem cells can proliferate into any cell in the human body. Stems cells wont interact with your brain, kidneys or lungs unless they're directly injected in those areas. Tendon injections are tricky and need to be done under guided sonography.

Imo the future of regenerative medicine is nano.. .. Nanomedicine will revolutionize oncology & orthopedics in the near future. "Researchers from the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST) have successfully programmed nanorobots to shrink tumors by cutting off their blood supply
shar.es/1Li8gC

"Nanoparticles for Tendon Healing and Regeneration"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4992689/

heres a mini vid of a nano vesicle killing a tumor
https://twitter.com/M0ckk/status/979118176440111104

I can personally attest that IM injections plus IV had a great effect on my tendon disease. And yes, the stem cell can have an effect even without integrating as new cells.

My mistake, I missed that in your post and was under the false impression that Joe Rolan got adipose. Thanks for correcting and educating me on the difference in the cord cells.

In a nutshell, does this mean there could be rejection issues with the US cord cells?

Also, do you have any knowledge on fetal stem cells? There’s a company in San Diego that does their treatment in Tijuana and charges $20K. There’s a third party documentary on their treatment that shows miracle patients being healed from all kinds of diseases.

No prob man, it can be a lot to digest if you haven't been familiar with this type of subject matter as I have been for years now...and Im probably not explaining it eloquently enough when typing off of a whim on here either lol.

There should be no rejection issues with cord blood cells..and that is why the FDA is allowing doctors to administer them here now.

Fetal stem cells are probably the richest source of haemopoietic stem cells..even so compared to cord blood, but cord blood cells are much more readily available and obtainable due to them coming from cord blood and thats why they are used as the source to do large amounts of IV and intramuscular infusions...also for culturing purposes.

I can personally attest that IM injections plus IV had a great effect on my tendon disease. And yes, the stem cell can have an effect even without integrating as new cells.

Wow, this is interesting to hear. Which type of cells did you receive and would you mind sharing where you got the treatment?..maybe how much?

Was that down in Panama?

No prob man, it can be a lot to digest if you haven't been familiar with this type of subject matter as I have been for years now...and Im probably not explaining it eloquently enough when typing off of a whim on here either lol.

There should be no rejection issues with cord blood cells..and that is why the FDA is allowing doctors to administer them here now.

Fetal stem cells are probably the richest source of haemopoietic stem cells..even so compared to cord blood, but cord blood cells are much more readily available and obtainable due to them coming from cord blood and thats why they are used as the source to do large amounts of IV and intramuscular infusions...also for culturing purposes.

I've been doing a lot of research online and calling various places. I wish I had just spoken to you first to save myself the time lol.

Great info. I figured fetal would be the best if done correctly but the place in Panama seems to be the safest bet since they are more well known.

This might be out of your realm but do you have any idea about stem cells repairing a leak in a heart valve? Seems no one can say for sure.

I've been doing a lot of research online and calling various places. I wish I had just spoken to you first to save myself the time lol.

Great info. I figured fetal would be the best if done correctly but the place in Panama seems to be the safest bet since they are more well known.

This might be out of your realm but do you have any idea about stem cells repairing a leak in a heart valve? Seems no one can say for sure.

haha, I was just glad you didnt blow up on me like some bros have that I swear must have been using to much Tren or something lol..when all I was trying to do was help.

Actually, here is the link to the famed Dr. Neil Riordan who started the big name clinic in Panama years ago and has pioneered cord blood stem cell treatments for a whole host of diseases....one of them being Heart diseases....here is a link and a realize that it may not address a leaking heart valve, but this should give you some serious insight at least.

https://www.cellmedicine.com/stem-cell-therapy-for-heart-failure/

I had actually contacted them a few years back for a total body treatment and they quoted me 15 grand...but they are one of the best if you are gonna go that route.

This clinic in bangkok Thailand is also another one where they do the best of cultured cord blood stem cells and a memeber of my family actually went and consulted with a doctor at there office on my behalf and got a dossier of brochures and paperwork should I choose to go over there. I know the treatment ranged from 15000 to 28000, but it was very intensive treatment over a two week span with lots of different injections and IV infusions administered on different days.

Here is there site, they mention heart under regenerative medicine.

Absolute Health : Integrative Medicine

There are other clinics that do the same thing there too, so it would be Panama or Thailand for me.

ONe day I will go to one of these clinics for all of the damage that severe Lyme disease and MS has caused me and ruined my lifting...but Ive moved on now and hang around for adjustments to my TRT protocol and to chime in on conversations like this every once in a while :D lol.

If I could do it all over again and get back the time and money that Ive spent, I would just go straight to cord blood cells for any ailment as it is the best thing going right now until they can perfect them with nanotechnology...or the nanotech could just do it itself with stem cells for that matter.

Last edited:

Also, here is another video from back in January so it is fairly recent. It's got Dr. Riordan from the Panama clinic and Mel Gibson who was treated there along with his Father as well on Joe Rogans show.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJeR-eLS8aE"]Joe Rogan - Why is Stem Cell Therapy Illegal in the US? - YouTube[/ame]

and here is one where they discuss heart failure as well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsTJjExPIww"]Stem Cells Can Repair The Heart? - Joe Rogan - YouTube[/ame]

How come cant view page two of this thread anymore anymore??

Also, here is another video from back in January so it is fairly recent. It's got Dr. Riordan from the Panama clinic and Mel Gibson who was treated there along with his Father as well on Joe Rogans show.

Joe Rogan - Why is Stem Cell Therapy Illegal in the US? - YouTube

and here is one where they discuss heart failure as well.

Stem Cells Can Repair The Heart? - Joe Rogan - YouTube

Hey man I actually looked into all those links from the Panama site and also applied about a month ago, but they denied me because they said they can't help with heart valve issues. Maldorf applied there for heart failure and they quoted him above $28K. Those Rogan videos with Dr. Riordan and Mel Gibson is what got me looking into this in the first place. It's just been a while since I've watched so I forgot some of the details.

I've never heard of the place in Thailand. I might as well contact them for the sake of it. Thanks for making me aware.

Have you heard of stemcellofamerica.com? They are based in San Diego and operate out of Tijuana. They use fetal stem cells from aborted babies in Europe. This third party documentary features patients from their clinic, operate by Dr. William Rader.
**broken link removed**

(PS, I got your PM and see the posts. Thanks)

got fat based stem cell done at Stemgenex in 2013.

It was mostly IM injections, intranasal injections and IV drip.

I have grown 1" taller and my feet have from size 8.5 to 10

The treatment I had also includes PRP so I can't say how much of my benefit was from Stem cells and how much was from PRP, BUT the fact that another person I know had bone growth from the same treatment leads me to believe that something major and good happened.

My brother in law was also healed from longstanding chronic pain from a botched surgery. They injected the stem cells past his rectum and into the scare tissue and he was pain free a month later, and still is to this day. He used to ice his ass every night because of the pain.

To be honest, I can't think of very many cases where they do stem cell treatment and say "we know this will do this..." Cancer is all I can think of.

But I do know of real people, like myself, and others who have been healed from things like RA, MS, Parkinsons; Some reversed and others in remission.

I went to a posh place in LA and the treatment was $14,000
I believe I was told at the time that blood based stem cell treatment was around $8000 and PRP alone can run into the thousands.

Doing elective stem cell therapy at any clinic will for a long time be a shot in the dark and a risk/vs/reward thing.

Hey man I actually looked into all those links from the Panama site and also applied about a month ago, but they denied me because they said they can't help with heart valve issues. Maldorf applied there for heart failure and they quoted him above $28K. Those Rogan videos with Dr. Riordan and Mel Gibson is what got me looking into this in the first place. It's just been a while since I've watched so I forgot some of the details.

I've never heard of the place in Thailand. I might as well contact them for the sake of it. Thanks for making me aware.

Have you heard of stemcellofamerica.com? They are based in San Diego and operate out of Tijuana. They use fetal stem cells from aborted babies in Europe. This third party documentary features patients from their clinic, operate by Dr. William Rader.
**broken link removed**

(PS, I got your PM and see the posts. Thanks)

Yeah, there are actually at least 5 clinics that do that kind of stem cells in Bangkok alone within a 3 mile radius of one another...but that was one of the first ones I found on YT and emailed a couple of years ago, plus the family member visiting them.

Thanks for the link to the place in San Diego...gonna check it out in a bit.
Stem cells and nano tech are definitely the most viable ways to health for the future for sure.

Yeah, there are actually at least 5 clinics that do that kind of stem cells in Bangkok alone within a 3 mile radius of one another...but that was one of the first ones I found on YT and emailed a couple of years ago, plus the family member visiting them.

Thanks for the link to the place in San Diego...gonna check it out in a bit.
Stem cells and nano tech are definitely the most viable ways to health for the future for sure.

Are the stem cells in Bangkok done the same way it's done in Panama? Is it always IV or direct injections? I assume they don't do direct heart catheter injections there. Pretty sure Panama doesn't.

Yes the San Diego/Tijuana place is $20K and does fetal.

Are the stem cells in Bangkok done the same way it's done in Panama? Is it always IV or direct injections? I assume they don't do direct heart catheter injections there. Pretty sure Panama doesn't.

Ive not heard of any place in the world doing direct injections into the heart muscle unless it is medical research.

Yes they are done the same way in Bangkok and i think they give you more cells over a longer duration that what Panama was offering.

It was explained to me that each treatment protocol is customized to the patients unique health circumstances and yes they do IV and direct site injections as well...depends on your injury or problem.

WHen I inquired to Panama that was the one thing I didnt like was that there was no customization or asking for site injections for injured areas...it was like you do it this way or else...Ive got a feeling it may be different if you walk in there with money...I mean Mel Gibson got his shoulders site injected at that place, but when I inquired they said no to me....so sounds like celebrities only get special treatment LOL..so shame on you Panama clinic for the double standard... or maybe they've changed since then...not sure, but a couple of years this was the case when I called them.

Maldorf is correct on the heart injections...but Thailand would probably be the ones to bend the rules if at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws