over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cell Injections

Warrior08

Registered
Has anyone had stem cells injected or knows of anyone who has???

Im considering getting some injected into my shoulder for a labrum tear.

Ive heard guys like joe rogan and other swear by them and wanted to know if anyone had any experience?

Has anyone had stem cells injected or knows of anyone who has???

Im considering getting some injected into my shoulder for a labrum tear.

Ive heard guys like joe rogan and other swear by them and wanted to know if anyone had any experience?

I was going to mention the ROGAN podcast about them that I found pretty interesting.

well I'm going to one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the USA wednesday in NYC to have him take a look. ill def keep everyone posted on what i decide to do and the results.

I didn't know that they had been approved for use in the U.S. yet.

I just talked to an orthopedic surgeon today who mentioned PRP and stem cells can regenerate things like meniscus and similar. Injections like this a re very promising.

Not good results at this time for Stem cell. PRP is also not going to work on labral injury.

PRP does work for tendinosis and small partial tears. I recently got into it with a guy from a company in the carrribbean who claims stems cells can fix a torn ACL( pretty popular company). On MRI it was impressive but when two of his patients were examined by a friend of mine they still had a functional ACL tear. he had claimed online they were lachman 1a which was not true. I wont blow up his spot publicly based on two patients though.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure dusty or fouad recently had an injection for a knee issue. Although I can't remember if it was stem cell or not. Have you tried anything for it yet?

I have a friend that had them done in his shoulder which seemed to help little by little

I had it done for my neck I think it's a waste . It's not going to heal regenerate tissue. Only reason I had it done was i had laser decompression surgery and thought it might help heal quicker . I think prp works for things like tendinities and making existing hair a little thicker . I had this done too but you need do it at least 2-3 times see benefit.

Fouad has had PRP for a few different muscle tears..he has videos on youtube of the doctor doing to procedure

Follow Dan Bilzerian on instagram.

Dude post videos getting it done alllllllll the time. Clearly he has the money to mess with that stuff....whether it works or not.

I believe he does travel out of the country to have it done though.

Where are our professional promuscle athletes at? lol

This stuff is rampant in the NFL, it has to be.

Follow Dan Bilzerian on instagram.

Dude post videos getting it done alllllllll the time. Clearly he has the money to mess with that stuff....whether it works or not.

I believe he does travel out of the country to have it done though.

True, I completely forgot about him. Curious how he keeps a 6 pack while drinking almost every day it seems.

Curious what PEDs he is on..

Last edited:
Where are our professional promuscle athletes at? lol

True, I completely forgot about him. Curious how he keeps a 6 pack while drinking almost every day it seems.

Curious what PEDs he is on..

Im sure hes on something. probaly some test, maybe hgh....i could be completely wrong though.

What i really want to know is if he has undergone lipo-sculpture or vaser-hi-def os something of the sort. Those non-invasive proceedures literally remove the fat cells between your abs. I think its called body-contouring as well

Im sure hes on something. probaly some test, maybe hgh....i could be completely wrong though.

What i really want to know is if he has undergone lipo-sculpture or vaser-hi-def os something of the sort. Those non-invasive proceedures literally remove the fat cells between your abs. I think its called body-contouring as well

That's exactly what I was thinking, something like that along with Test/GH.

He's rich so there's no telling what these millionaires are having done.

I have bilateral popliteal injury's and intend to get stem cell injections within the next 6 months. They harvest the stem cells from your iliac bone marrow. It is a very delicate procedure and should only be done in an operating room, as opposed to an office. The price iv'e been quoted so far is around $5K to $6K and includes three injections, 1st is PRP, 2nd is Stem cells, 3rd I believe is prolotherapy/hgh. Ultrasound imaging is used to slide the nedle into the correct area. Do your research and vet the doctors for references/credentials. Stem cells are theoretically capable of mimicking any cell in the human body.

Recently they have even stem cells to replicate testosterone producing Leydig cells

Scientists Develop Recipe for Testosterone-Producing Cells - 2016 - News Releases - News - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner