over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cells

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with stem cells? At best, they work miracles. Seems very expensive and doesn't seem to have widespread availability as far as I know. I've seen claims that can do anything from reversing diabetes, cure heart disease, cure macular degeneration, and cure breast cancer.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with stem cells? At best, they work miracles. Seems very expensive and doesn't seem to have widespread availability as far as I know. I've seen claims that can do anything from reversing diabetes, cure heart disease, cure macular degeneration, and cure breast cancer.

I have done a bit of stem cell related research and have friends currently doing a lot for heart failure.

They have potential in certain situations, i dont deny that. its just not currently practical. Ppl advertise it like you just take them and inject. Its not that simple. The microenvironment can help some stem cell lines differentiate but just because you have the material doesnt mean its functional.

It like you say a wall of your house fell down and you want to rebuild it and i dump a tree next to your house... maybe that tree turns into lumber BUT even if it did and you have a pile of lumber doesnt make it into a wall.

I know thats very simple but this is the problem that I had and ppl i know are having.

I know a guy who claims using MSC stem cells he can repair complete ACL tears. The issue is i looked into it further and i wont call him out publicly just yet but his MRI findings are impressive but the issue is post treament Lachman. they cases i followed up on from patients who went to see an orthopedic surgeon later on still have functional insufficiency so it did nothing and they wasted there time and caused more damage by waiting to have it repaired. I only was able to follow up on 3 of his cases though.

There is a lot of research being poured into them. Yes they have potential but we are not there yet for practical application. I was visiting someone last year just south of st augustine in FL and i passed a stem cell clinic.. I walked in and they had TONS of claims and it was complete BS. I just laughed my way out the door. many places are taking advantage of ppl.

There has been some legit success in the research community and i expect to see more in the future but becareful if you see anyone making claims currently.

I have done a bit of stem cell related research and have friends currently doing a lot for heart failure.

They have potential in certain situations, i dont deny that. its just not currently practical. Ppl advertise it like you just take them and inject. Its not that simple. The microenvironment can help some stem cell lines differentiate but just because you have the material doesnt mean its functional.

It like you say a wall of your house fell down and you want to rebuild it and i dump a tree next to your house... maybe that tree turns into lumber BUT even if it did and you have a pile of lumber doesnt make it into a wall.

I know thats very simple but this is the problem that I had and ppl i know are having.

I know a guy who claims using MSC stem cells he can repair complete ACL tears. The issue is i looked into it further and i wont call him out publicly just yet but his MRI findings are impressive but the issue is post treament Lachman. they cases i followed up on from patients who went to see an orthopedic surgeon later on still have functional insufficiency so it did nothing and they wasted there time and caused more damage by waiting to have it repaired. I only was able to follow up on 3 of his cases though.

There is a lot of research being poured into them. Yes they have potential but we are not there yet for practical application. I was visiting someone last year just south of st augustine in FL and i passed a stem cell clinic.. I walked in and they had TONS of claims and it was complete BS. I just laughed my way out the door. many places are taking advantage of ppl.

There has been some legit success in the research community and i expect to see more in the future but becareful if you see anyone making claims currently.

Speaking of crazy claims, this anti-aging doctor makes A LOT in here. Also in Florida.

**broken link removed**

I know nothing about any of this so it's good you can chime in here. Obviously, we all WANT these things to be true.

My brother in law has MS.

He got systemic stem cell therapy in the hospital - 6 figures out of pocket of course.

They actually gave him chemo to kill of his immune system before the stem cell treatments so he was in isolation for awhile.

Apparently your immune system will destroy most of the stem cells if it's even remotely active.

He still has MS and changing his drug protocol helped more than the stem cells.
I'd be wary of clinics - that aren't regulated who knows what they are injecting in you or otherwise.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws