over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sten labs defigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

....Precision Peptides is starting the website and should be up Thursday.....let the people decide.......we do not want to talk bad about anyone........let actions speak....just be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense

People make the company......If there is enough business then who cares? Let it go..........let it go......no biggie, people move on all the time right? Good luck to Sten Labs.......Precision Peptides is in the house now.......Jim is doing things his way....thats all

HUH?

A non compete clause? Want to know where Sten Labs will be purchasing peptides and follistatin and myostatin from? Precision Peptides.....because we got it........please stop now.......you need to rethink what you are saying.

Hey

Sten Labs is not changing their name.....they will stay Sten Labs....what is changing is the people that have brought it back into good standing are leaving to make their own company......so there will be no more nonsense.....yes, when you are ready to buy Follistatin and myostatin just let us know.........we will still give you a decent deal.

Legaljuicer will you stop bashing the sponser and arguing. Last warning!

Ok, so what the heck is the bottom line. Stenlabs still has a banner up. Will precision protein have one up as well? If so, will both sponsors be carrying the same products. Will I have a choice on which source to order Follistatin from?

The Beggar

Banner

Ok, so what the heck is the bottom line. Stenlabs still has a banner up. Will precision protein have one up as well? If so, will both sponsors be carrying the same products. Will I have a choice on which source to order Follistatin from?

The Beggar

The banner was paid for by Jim..........who was with Sten Labs until today........NOW.......he is opening Precision Peptides and taking all products we purchase over to the new company..........the banner will change to Precision Peptides shortly since it was Jims money.........now Jims company. I doubt Sten Labs will be advertising......they are a seperate company now. Precision Peptides sells Follistatin, Myhostatin, peptides, research chems......not sure what Sten Labs will be carrying.....

LegalJuicer, please refrain from additional drama.

We don't need it here.

If there are legal issues they can be handled somewhere else.

We know Phil and we know Weight78.

I don't know you. I will edit or delete your posts if you continue. If you will notice I also deleted a few of Phil's.

Let's just move on.

The banner was paid for by Jim..........who was with Sten Labs until today........NOW.......he is opening Precision Peptides and taking all products we purchase over to the new company..........the banner will change to Precision Peptides shortly since it was Jims money.........now Jims company. I doubt Sten Labs will be advertising......they are a seperate company now. Precision Peptides sells Follistatin, Myhostatin, peptides, research chems......not sure what Sten Labs will be carrying.....

Phil, it's not that simple as far as advertising is concerned. While jim may have paid for the advertising, it was the advertising of stenlabs.. There could be legal issues at hand.. Dave could say that while Jim did pay for the advertising, it was for Sten labs.. Not jim himself.. So the advertising should remain with stenlabs.. Just because Jim is leaving stenlabs and starting a new company doesn't negate the advertising contract between a given site and stenlabs.

Just a thought

I understand

Phil, it's not that simple as far as advertising is concerned. While jim may have paid for the advertising, it was the advertising of stenlabs.. There could be legal issues at hand.. Dave could say that while Jim did pay for the advertising, it was for Sten labs.. Not jim himself.. So the advertising should remain with stenlabs.. Just because Jim is leaving stenlabs and starting a new company doesn't negate the advertising contract between a given site and stenlabs.

Just a thought

But the banner was paid for by jims personal account......Jim is in control of the banner and we sent banners into BigA to choose the one he liked.

But the banner was paid for by jims personal account......Jim is in control of the banner and we sent banners into BigA to choose the one he liked.

that all well and good.. But it was for stenlabs.. Was JIM at the time of the deal worked with or for stenlabs? If either answer is yes, then the advertising rights stay with Stenlabs.. especially if stenlabs is owned by another or inconjunction with another.
also.. atleast in my case.. the advertising was paid for through Dave's paypal account (the same he's been using for a few years)

Look, I only bring this up because of possible legal issues.
Do we have any lawyers on board.. ask them

Sorry guys I am locking this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads