over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterile DHEA and Pregnenolone

discohornet

Kilo Klub Member
Mods delete this if it doesn't belong here. I am looking for more injectable DHEA and Pregnenolone (incredibly awesome for long cycles). I bought originally from Sten labs and really liked their product. Since then I bought from PP, but knowing about the fiasco that ensued I wanted to go back to Sten since I knew their stuff worked. But I am wondering if things have changed and I might end up with bunk stuff.

Does anyone know the current legitimacy of sten labs? Any other places for injectable DHEA and Preg?

Mods delete this if it doesn't belong here. I am looking for more injectable DHEA and Pregnenolone (incredibly awesome for long cycles). I bought originally from Sten labs and really liked their product. Since then I bought from PP, but knowing about the fiasco that ensued I wanted to go back to Sten since I knew their stuff worked. But I am wondering if things have changed and I might end up with bunk stuff.

Does anyone know the current legitimacy of sten labs? Any other places for injectable DHEA and Preg?

What were the primary effects/benefits you experienced while using the injectable DHEA?

did sten not changed its name to pp? if i were to use dhea i would also us an ie since dhea will aromatise to stro.

whats the benefit to injectable from oral? does it have poor oral bio-availability?

I like the injectable form because it gets to go through the bloodstream once through before hitting the liver where all sorts of transformations take place.

DHEA and Pregnenolone during a long cycle will restore a certain mental and energetic edge that you sort of lose during those long cycles due to sex hormone conversion processes slowing down.

Pregenenolone is a gaba antagonist which gives some energy, and then once levels go down your receptors have been reset and sleep comes easier IMO.

DHEA has some great fat burning effects especially for intra-abdominal adiposity that comes from excess androgens.

Plus I just like to inject stuff now. slower release, more natural peak.

just to reiterate. the combination of these two during a long cycle make you feel like you have that edge that seems to wear off after the first few weeks.

I like the injectable form because it gets to go through the bloodstream once through before hitting the liver where all sorts of transformations take place.

does it diminish the potency or are there negative side effects with this? first ive read about it

Does anyone have experience using pregnenolone? If so, what were your results? Dosages? How did you cycle it?

I wouldn't buy anything from PP. I tried their products in the past and was very disappointed.

Why did you revive this antique of a thread?

I know this is an old thread but is there even such a thing as injectable preg?

How many people use these things on cycle?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Just added DHEA to my cycle recently. Man... it really does make a difference as a neuroprotective/ mental energy booster. My mood is so much damn better

I guess, pregnolone helps as well...? Just not sure how much to add to a test only cycle.

Just added DHEA to my cycle recently. Man... it really does make a difference as a neuroprotective/ mental energy booster. My mood is so much damn better

I guess, pregnolone helps as well...? Just not sure how much to add to a test only cycle.

I was trying to find that answer a while back too.... Was researching Dr. Crisler and the whole backfill theory. It seems that some of it is very individual and you need to see through bloodwork?

I know that 50mg dhea and 30mg pregnenolone every morning gives me some of the same well being I feel when I run HCG. When I do more than that my nips get puffy and I have to increase exem. I've also tried each on its own and they work much better together.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws