over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterile Grape seed oil

RR177

Banned
Hey guys I just got some Sterile GS oil from RLS(research supply) and was wondering if its ready to cut my gear with now or should I pass it thru a whatman filter first. Just curious if anybody has tried it straight out the vial and if it was OK, with no problems? I got the 100ml vial.

It's ready to go.... .5 cc should be enough to cut it. :)

Its sterile its ready to go.

For me its easier to just add some to a loaded syringe than cut the entire bottle. If you cut the bottle you have to use more because its not the same mg per ml. I use about 1/2cc of SGO with my gear. Load your syringe with your gear and at the end load about 1/2cc of your SGO.

Hey guys I just got some Sterile GS oil from RLS(research supply) and was wondering if its ready to cut my gear with now or should I pass it thru a whatman filter first. Just curious if anybody has tried it straight out the vial and if it was OK, with no problems? I got the 100ml vial.

I know another place that sales it. Even though it is USP quality due to FDA restricitions I was told they couldnt list it like that any longer.

For me its easier to just add some to a loaded syringe than cut the entire bottle. If you cut the bottle you have to use more because its not the same mg per ml. I use about 1/2cc of SGO with my gear. Load your syringe with your gear and at the end load about 1/2cc of your SGO.

Just curious but why you're adding the extra oil?

Man you guys like spending a lot of money to brew your own gear. You don't need sterile oil to brew. That is what the BA and filter is for.....You can go to any Trader Joes and buy a 17.5oz bottle of 100% pure Grapeseed oil for about $4 and believe me it works.

Man you guys like spending a lot of money to brew your own gear. You don't need sterile oil to brew. That is what the BA and filter is for.....You can go to any Trader Joes and buy a 17.5oz bottle of 100% pure Grapeseed oil for about $4 and believe me it works.

LOLLL...i was thinking tha EXACT same thing...why do u need it sterile pre???

LOLLL...i was thinking tha EXACT same thing...why do u need it sterile pre???
i think the OP just wants it for cutting shots, not brewing.... so in that case, you WOULD want it sterile

i think the OP just wants it for cutting shots, not brewing.... so in that case, you WOULD want it sterile
After re reading it your are correct. It would still be a lot cheaoer to buy it the way I said and run it all thru a filter and into sterile vials. The GS oil from Trader Joes would make over 500mls.

After re reading it your are correct. It would still be a lot cheaoer to buy it the way I said and run it all thru a filter and into sterile vials. The GS oil from Trader Joes would make over 500mls.
I hear ya man... research supply can sometimes be a little pricey depending how much you order

Whatman filter=$4-5
Abscess=$4000+
Not having a whole in your ass (other than yer bung)=PRICELESS
Whatmans are cheap insurance that you dont introduce shit into a vial. The GSO may be sterile but is the top of the vial? WHATMANS ARE CHEAP GUYS!
And a lot cheaper than buying sterile oil. Also if you wanna nitpick in theory you should also up the ba to the proper %. Probly wont mean fuckall but I do shit exactly right when brewing and have over 10 years with no issues....KNOCK ON WOOD.

peanut oil is better

Especially if yer allergic.LOL. I wont do gear in that just in case. You can develop allergies at any point in life and while unlikely if you did you would not survive a 2ml inj of that unless you did it in a trauma hospital.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws