over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterile oil.

Hound_Dog

Newbies
Can regular oils such as sesame, olive and flax be sterilised by simply boiling, then be used as dilutents for some of the BA heavy products out there? And if so why cant these oils also be used as SEO's?

Invest in some syntherol-the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hound_Dog said:
Can regular oils such as sesame, olive and flax... And if so why cant these oils also be used as SEO's?

Because they are metabolised too quickly and they won't have enough time in the muscle to do the job.

Hmm

Lots of places sell sterile oil to cut drugs with, I just use some deca or eq personally. But if you are looking to spot inject Syntherol is the way to go, Really added some size to the pipes, and it didnt hurt as bad as everyone says. I mean in 10days you notice alot, at 30days you should be an inch or 2 bigger, and around day 40 you will get all that vascularity back and look great, go into the Articles section here and read BIG A's post explains everything.

buying sterile oil...

for dilution is a waste of $ IMHO. I had a lengthy exchange with Bill Roberts about this some time ago, and he recommended that the best, cheapest solution, is to use Wesson Soy Bean oil and run it thru a sterile filter (0.2 micron). He says that pharmacologically this is a very good approximation to USP grade Croda Safflower oil which is used by many pharma manfacturers. Since then I have tried it, and it works. You can use if for diluting gear and for Fina kits and it works, however not for SEO for the reason Big A gives above -- it is absorbed too quickly.

DrG

Do a search for that as it has been discussed extensively in the past.
You have a few problems to overcome first with mct. Firstly, you have to get pure mct. You get some with additivies like most out there, you fucked when you inj it.

Then you have to make it sterile - filter, boil, add BA, etc. You have to trust yourself in making it sterile - personally I wouldn't.
Then after all that, the general opinion of people that have tried it has been negative - most have been very disspaointed with the results.

The only explanation I have behind the fact that proper SEO's like Syntherol, PnP, etc work so well comapred to home brew mct is that they are more 'pure'. I believe that the fact that they are originally manufactured to be a sterile pure solution, makes them more efficient than a product that has been made under much less stringent conditions, such as a oral use mct, which then you have to sterilise, etc. That or the sterilisation process of the oil when you make it yourself somehow affects the oil.

And it's not just in my head because most people that have used home brew and a proper SEO like Syntherol agree that not only that the results are way better, but they last longer and definetelly less pain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear