over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterile water vials

5millionbucks

Registered
So I'm trying to get something straight; so I'm hearing with sterile water, once you use it, after a few days it isn't sterile anymore? For example I have 10 ml sterile water vials; so once I poke a needle through the rubber it isn't sterilewater anymore?

I mean its not bac water; its just plain old sterile water I bought from a legitimate company. People are saying once the needle pokes through the rubber; its not sterile anymore after one use; but I bought 10 ml vials so I can keep reusing them everytime. I hope its alright to keep reusing; would like to see what people think other people's opinions on this especially when I'm using it to pin GH. I've been withdrawing 1 ml everytime using .5 IU doses now, and leaving the other half in the fridge; I know GH is good in sterile water for a few days. But my main concern is the sterile water I draw out of the 10 ml vial if it is alright to continuously use?

Every time you pierce the top it's being exposed to potential bacteria.

So, obviously, it's not sterile once you poke through the stopper.

Every time you pierce the top it's being exposed to potential bacteria.

So, obviously, it's not sterile once you poke through the stopper.

So basically its no good; and I shouldnt reconstitute gh with it and leave it in the fridge for 1-2 days?

Didn't say it wasn't good.

Only emphasized that it will allow bacteria to grow at a quick rate so if you are going to go this route, use the stuff quick as it will become contaminated very quickly especially since it does not have the BA to slow the growth of the bacteria.

People overthink things too much...I have been getting my sterile water for years from sterilesyringes and those come in 100ml bottles...Have never had an issue with purity and I only run 4iu a night of HGH so 100ml bottle lasts me a while without any problems!

People overthink things too much...I have been getting my sterile water for years from sterilesyringes and those come in 100ml bottles...Have never had an issue with purity and I only run 4iu a night of HGH so 100ml bottle lasts me a while without any problems!

Hmm interesting; so after you reconsitute and keep in the fridge it still good to use after 2 days, meaning the effects and everything? Also do you leave the 100ml bottle in the fridge or just room temperature?

Hmm interesting; so after you reconsitute and keep in the fridge it still good to use after 2 days, meaning the effects and everything? Also do you leave the 100ml bottle in the fridge or just room temperature?

Yup, mix and leave in the frig...The water I just place in the draw next to the frig...Been doing it this same way since starting.

The HGH protocol has been played around with throughout the years and I have always ended up back at right before bed...But the way I handle the actual product hasn't changed at all.

BUT again, I have always said that I was not a good example of what to do in this game...Just stating I have never had a purity issue, or any noticeable negative effects...Not a chemist so have no clue the growth rate of bacteria or the effects of which it would play into the use of HGH?!

Last edited:
Yup, mix and leave in the frig...The water I just place in the draw next to the frig...Been doing it this same way since starting.

The HGH protocol has been played around with throughout the years and I have always ended up back at right before bed...But the way I handle the actual product hasn't changed at all.

BUT again, I have always said that I was not a good example of what to do in this game...Just stating I have never had a purity issue, or any noticeable negative effects...Not a chemist so have no clue the growth rate of bacteria or the effects of which it would play into the use of HGH?!

Ok thx for the info.

When poking it, be sure to try and poke a different spot each time and don't use as small a gauge needle as you can.

You can turn it upside down, and if you see bubbles going through the water then that means you have a hole that is big enough to let enough air in that you can see it. I think as long as you don't see that you are ok.

You could find some BA and add it in yourself. The concentration % you need is pretty easy to find. I did that once myself.

Like K1 said, you likely won't have a problem.

That said, it's certainly possible...

Adding a little BA to make it bac water seems like a smart move in this case.

Can someone pm where to buy some BA? Going to do that to the rest of my sterile vials just in case.

So true... People over think things so much. I guess people haven't been to the hospital and seen how big the dilute water bottle are and they constantly use it till its empty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can someone pm where to buy some BA? Going to do that to the rest of my sterile vials just in case.

Just looked at a sponsor here and it appears they have it. See this page:

**broken link removed**

i was wondering if this would be a problem for myself...i am going to take the same route

Can't agree more!!!

Just looked at a sponsor here and it appears they have it. See this page:

**broken link removed**

Great to deal with...Been using them for my water and pins forever now!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131