over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterile water

5millionbucks

Registered
I have been trying to look this up but I see that after using bac water; the vials are only good for 28 days after opening it; how long does sterile water last? I had to buy sterile water because bac was low literally by most of the suppliers online.

I get mine from sterilesyringes.com

They come in the 100ml bottles...Last me a while and never had a purity issue.

28 days is a CDC, sterility suggestion, for multi-use vials. I had a pharmacist refuse to fill a 10 ml bottle of cyp because of this.

A nearby tech heard our conversation and told me to come back the next day, because that particular pharmacist was a Witch who they all hated. I came back and the other pharmacist filled the script with no issue.

https://www.cdc.gov/injectionsafety/providers/provider_faqs_multivials.html

Depends on how sterile you are and if any contaminants entered the vial when you pierced it with a needle to extract the water.

BAC will allow for longer use as the added BA will help kill/stop growth of bacteria. Keep it in the fridge as well.

For sterile water I'd use it quick as it can become contaminated very quick. Use as quick as you're able. The longer you keep it / keep using it, the quicker the bacteria will grow (fucking quick) and quicker you could get an infection.

You can always just put in 0.9% BA in it to make it BAC water and use it longer, but that's in hindsight.

Depends on how sterile you are and if any contaminants entered the vial when you pierced it with a needle to extract the water.

BAC will allow for longer use as the added BA will help kill/stop growth of bacteria. Keep it in the fridge as well.

For sterile water I'd use it quick as it can become contaminated very quick. Use as quick as you're able. The longer you keep it / keep using it, the quicker the bacteria will grow (fucking quick) and quicker you could get an infection.

You can always just put in 0.9% BA in it to make it BAC water and use it longer, but that's in hindsight.

Yeah well I have 10 ml sterile water vials; I plan on using each vial for 10-15 days is that enough; or should I just throw the bottle I'm using now?

This is what the company states btw

Hospira Sterile Water for Injection is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, distilled water in a single-dose vial used for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added. The pH is 5.5 (5.0 to 7.0). The osmolarity is 0.

This preparation is designed solely for parenteral use only after addition to drugs that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle prior to injection.

Sterile Water for Injection contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is supplied only in single dose containers to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. For IV injection, add sufficient amount to a solute to make an approximately isotonic solution. pH 5.0 to 7.0.

Water for Injection, is chemically designated H2O.

This is what the company states btw

Hospira Sterile Water for Injection is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, distilled water in a single-dose vial used for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added. The pH is 5.5 (5.0 to 7.0). The osmolarity is 0.

This preparation is designed solely for parenteral use only after addition to drugs that require dilution or must be dissolved in an aqueous vehicle prior to injection.

Sterile Water for Injection contains no bacteriostat, antimicrobial agent or added buffer and is supplied only in single dose containers to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. For IV injection, add sufficient amount to a solute to make an approximately isotonic solution. pH 5.0 to 7.0.

Water for Injection, is chemically designated H2O.
for good reason

Ive used an opened bac water vial for more than a year, gave me zero problems.

2 days. i would suggest using anything you dissolve in steryle water in 2 days. i use it for my hgh - 5iu a day. for anything that has to last longer you will need bac.water

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131