over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SterileSyringes.com!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just received another order from them in 4 days! This company is great to deal with...Excellent communication, very fast t/a time and all the products we need to play the game;)

I highly recommend anyone needing pins, syringes, filters or water to contact SterileSyringes.com ...You will not find a more professional group to deal with!!

Last edited:
Just received another order from them in 4 days! This company is great to deal with...Excellent communication, very fast t/a time and all the products we need to play the game;)

I highly recommend anyone needing pins, syringes, filters or water to contact SterileSyringes.com ...You will not find a more professional group to deal with!!

do u work for them?

do u work for them?

Do you? Same as you, I'm just asking.....

No, I do not work for them. Do I purchase from them, yes. They are one of the original sponsors of this board...which is also one of the major reasons for this board being free! They have exactly what is needed, their t/a is always on point and it helps give back to the board in a sense! If you need to grab these products anyways, why not give back to the place that gives out so much Knowledge as well as a rather large variety of Sponsor access free of charge...You're are not going to find that combination anywhere else on the net.....

arent they international ? there are some good domestic options...but im sure SS is a good company too

best around.. fast for international.. great quality.. awesome packaging :D

best around.. fast for international.. great quality.. awesome packaging :D

X2 Very fast T/A. K1 said it best...give back to the sponsors that make this board possible. Why not?

They are my company of choice.:headbang:

I've used these guys a couple of times. Both times TA was better than domestic, and everything arrived as ordered.

Good folks,,,great products. Even with our distance they delivery to me quickly everytime.

Bump for one of the best sponsors around as well as one of the nicest..They are easy to get ahold of if you have any questions, and reply pretty quick..T/A for me has always been around 4-5 days which is amazing for international...

Here is a story I have of them: There was a mixup in one of my orders..I emailed them about it and they responded pretty quick..4 days later, I received a package free of charge from them, and even got to keep the product that I didn't order..They definitely take care of their customers and don't shy away from mistakes if they do happen, which rarely do..

i dont mess with anything international...why raise possible "red flags?"

I placed my first order with them a week ago, got my package and they had sent the wrong size needles.

I placed my first order with them a week ago, got my package and they had sent the wrong size needles.

Did you contact them? They will quickly correct the mistake.....

Thumbs up from me as well.

Contacted them as soon as I got my package this morning. Havent got a response yet but I have no doubt they will correct the mistake. I know shit happens but I hate it when I try a new company and the first order is wrong.

Any problems getting through customs?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc