over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterility of multi dose vial !!

Killer.7

Registered
The CDC reports that multi dose vials must be discarded after 28 days...after being punctured.

In the world of gear and bodybuilding we always are told to swipe down the vials before use. Apparently bacteria can still build up in the oil or water even if swabbed down.

Thoughts?!

Also was thinking about the 100ml B12 that synthetek carries. How does that stay sterile for so long?! Considering it is 100ml and you only use about 4 ml a week!

Thats best case scenario, for all people including those with compromised immune systems. In practice i think the BA keeps it sterile for a long time, especially when the lids are swabbed and only sterile needles are used. I have no problem using something 6 months post puncture.

Thank god the CDC doesnt have jurisdiction over my bathroom.

Thats best case scenario, for all people including those with compromised immune systems. In practice i think the BA keeps it sterile for a long time, especially when the lids are swabbed and only sterile needles are used. I have no problem using something 6 months post puncture.

Thank god the CDC doesnt have jurisdiction over my bathroom.

At the rate the governments at they will have jurisdiction over your bathroom and do anything they want.

I don't buy into it. If someone's on trt, a 10ml vial of test e could last 2 months or more. I doubt anyone on this forum would toss their gear after reading that cdc safety bullshit. :D

the cdc says 28 days OR the manufacturer specified date (longer or shorter). That's a big condition on the 28 days so it's just the most conservative number and doesn't apply to androgens in oil.....

The governments already in your bathroom. They regular the temperature of your shower. How much water can come out of your shower. How much water you can you to flush your toilet. How much light your bulbs can put out. Don't get started on medications. In the USSA health care is now highly regulated.

Anyways, probably a money grab for pharma companies to have a high turnover in their medications ... you know stimulate the economy and all ... but I wouldn't be surprised. Spend some time on these forums and you'd think infections would be the biggest risk of using steroids.

It's BS! Been doing this for years never a problem!

There are plenty of preservatives to keep bacteria and mold from growing. The only thing I don't like keeping around for over a month is slin. Don't ask me why but after I month I won't use it.

There are plenty of preservatives to keep bacteria and mold from growing. The only thing I don't like keeping around for over a month is slin. Don't ask me why but after I month I won't use it.

Lol rly? In the fridge its good untill the exp date!

If this were true you would see labels on all the vials at hospitals with the date they were opened.
I find it hard to believe that hospitals are dating the vials they draw from and tossing them out after 28 days..
personally I've used "punctured" gear thats been around for years without a problem.

Its solely for liability purposes...no real world application...es p ecialy if clean technique is used.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Lol rly? In the fridge its good untill the exp date!

The reason I say this is because humulin-r is 28 day after opening. I don't use a bottle in a month, so I throw it out. My friends will use insulin until it's empty, even if it's 8 weeks old.

The CDC reports that multi dose vials must be discarded after 28 days...after being punctured.

In the world of gear and bodybuilding we always are told to swipe down the vials before use. Apparently bacteria can still build up in the oil or water even if swabbed down.

Thoughts?!

Also was thinking about the 100ml B12 that synthetek carries. How does that stay sterile for so long?! Considering it is 100ml and you only use about 4 ml a week!

I didnt read it but I call BS. As long as your clean and sterile..you should never have any problems. Getting careless and then maybe you could get in trouble,,,if you do it right..no worries.

I've filtered gear into an empty (used) bottle I've had lying around several times and never had an infection.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws