over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterilizing needles

54725d1125364374-dull-terumo-ouch-needle[1].jpg
Exactly this - and then no surprise scar tissues 😁

Some of the "bigger" companies i.e. BD don't make hard to find sizes....I love 26g 1" and nobody makes them, finally found a brand on Amazon that makes them.

With a 3cc barrel, I use a 23G and it flows smoothly. With a 25G, the gear has got to be heated and still is a pain. I’m guessing your using a 1cc barrel with that 26G?

With a 3cc barrel, I use a 23G and it flows smoothly. With a 25G, the gear has got to be heated and still is a pain. I’m guessing your using a 1cc barrel with that 26G?
After years of experimenting with different gauges and lengths of pins, with a standard run I've settled back into the standard 3cc syringe of a 21g 1 1/2" to draw and 23g 1" to admin for your longer esters of Cyp and Ent 2 - 3 times per week. Shorter esters, Ace and Prop, I prefer nothing smaller than 25g 1", longer esters I prefer 23g 1". Have recently tried the micro dosing with Slin pin 28g 1/2" 1cc and don't mind it at all. When I start a run again, I'm considering the micro dosing daily or EOD with slin pin 28g 1/2" 1cc with either short or longer esters to see if that will be the future for me.

Yes 1cc....chest I use 25g 5/8", everywhere else 26g 1". 27g just was too small for higher dosed stuff, 26g hoping to keep scar tissue at a minimum and I still have to push hard but not as hard as 27g.

21g 1.5" draw
23g 1" inject for multiple ccs
Slin pin back loaded for single cc or under

This is where I settled a long time ago. Seems a popular system.

21g 1.5" draw
23g 1" inject for multiple ccs
Slin pin back loaded for single cc or under

This is where I settled a long time ago. Seems a popular system.
I’ve never tried shooting oil through a 31G 1cc…. Is it an easy push or does it take some strain?

I’ve never tried shooting oil through a 31G 1cc…. Is it an easy push or does it take some strain?
I've tried gauges smaller than 28g, ie: 30g & 31g, for me it sucked, too much effort to push it through, even with shorter esters.

Yeah makes sense, are you saying 28G was good to go?
For me it is, 28g x 1/2" slin pin is working perfectly whether I'm using an Ace, Prop, Ent, or Cyp ester. I really don't care to go any shorting than 1/2", I know some guys are using 5/8", but to me I don't want the oil right under my skin.

For me it is, 28g x 1/2" slin pin is working perfectly whether I'm using an Ace, Prop, Ent, or Cyp ester. I really don't care to go any shorting than 1/2", I know some guys are using 5/8", but to me I don't want the oil right under my skin.
shoot, sorry, not thinking, mutli tasking, I guess 1/2" or 5/8" is about the same, I just have 1/2" on-hand so that's what I use and it works just fine for me. I guess I don't have thick skin, LOL

This has to be pretty much a troll thread as the OP can't seem to fathom the risk he is taking and no one should ever be doing this. Case closed...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws