over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriods and health, article

Geoffke

Banned
The health risks surrounding steroids heavily out weigh the few benefits. Steroids are damaging physically and psychologically. Using steroids is even more dangerous for teens because their bodies have not fully matured. Teens also face dying in their 30's or 40's because of steroid use. Steroids may seem to be the best and easiest way to enhance your body, but they only work for so long. Once the side effects start surfacing, the user will have trouble exercising or may not even be able to exercise. Therefore, everything that they have worked for will goes down the drain. Since steroids are addictive, once the user stops taking them, their body will crave and need steroids to function. It will take time for the body to be able to function as it once did. It is healthier and more beneficial to train naturally. Produce similar results is possible with a proper diet and a regular exercise routine. Many people have become successful bodybuilders and athletes while remaining natural. Working hard and putting the extra time and effort into accomplishing your goals so is much more rewarding than relying on illegal drugs for a "quick fix

What do you guys think about this? I don't agree with this...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hmmmmm,
That was obviously written by a person incredibly knowledgable in the effects of steroids. I mean, its well known that once you take steroids, you are going to die very shortly afterwards. And all bodybuilders cry themselves to sleep because of the emotional effects of steroids. And Ronnie and Jay got to the size they did with proper nutrition and excercise program, not because of any other reason. And most of us die in our 30's and 40's. Arnold is really just a robot with a human exterior. He actually died when he was 30 due to AAS and the robot has taken over from there.

:rolleyes:

Macdaddy

Macdaddy said:
He actually died when he was 30 due to AAS and the robot has taken over from there.

Macdaddy

good lord I knew it.... anyway, that article is complete BS, written by some jealous 150 guy that can't seem to get any bigger no matter what he does.

JW
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not following me.

Since im in my 20s I guess its time to start writing my will. I leave my Mr.Potatoe head to the world as that is all I have. LOL

MacDaddy that has got to be THE funniest reply I have read on any board in a long time!!!!:D

I see alot of stuff regarding the detrimental health effects of steroids, written by doctors and the like. However, when the individuals on boards like this one are exposed to this information they immidiatly declare it as false, and that the person writing it must be a "150lb weakling" who gets no results from his/her workout program, as if these people have no scientific basis for their results. My question is are the people who frequent these boards just in denial because of the results they are seeing as a byproduct of using AAS, and refuse to aknowlege the scientific evidence? I'm not trying to put down anyone who uses AAS to enhance their physique, its up to the individual as to what they want to put into their bodies, I'm just simply posing a question out of my own curiosity.

Well, I think what needs to be said here is that the Doc's out there are AASphobic. What I mean by that is that they have no scientific proof of anything. For example, sure AAS will give you gyno and hairloss, but if you take anti e's with them it will in most cases prevent it. And one guy gets roid rage, so now all AAS users get it??? Doc's generalize too much. Another example is cancer. They say AAS cause cancer. Well what about alcohol, chared food, and diet drinks (to name but a few). These all cause cancer too. You don't see anyone making them illegal and preaching not to use them.

Sure, AAS have there dangers. But if used with caution and inteligence, I don't think they will cause all the problems doc's say they will. Its almost a scare tactic. And thats fine. I would rather have a few in the know, rather than the general masses.

Macdaddy

hmmm

freefaller21 said:
I see alot of stuff regarding the detrimental health effects of steroids, written by doctors and the like. However, when the individuals on boards like this one are exposed to this information they immidiatly declare it as false, and that the person writing it must be a "150lb weakling" who gets no results from his/her workout program, as if these people have no scientific basis for their results. My question is are the people who frequent these boards just in denial because of the results they are seeing as a byproduct of using AAS, and refuse to aknowlege the scientific evidence? I'm not trying to put down anyone who uses AAS to enhance their physique, its up to the individual as to what they want to put into their bodies, I'm just simply posing a question out of my own curiosity.

I've also seen a TON of information that goes against this, I'm not saying that steroids when abused can't be dangerous, I'm sure they can be very dangerous when abused. Whenever I see anyone posting how steroids are just a quick fix and how addictive they are and how people will die in their 30's-40s, it shows me that they know nothing about steroids, so considering they knowledge isn't up to par, when should I put any faith in anything else they're saying?

JW

Re: hmmm

JustWannaBeHuge said:

I've also seen a TON of information that goes against this, I'm not saying that steroids when abused can't be dangerous, I'm sure they can be very dangerous when abused. Whenever I see anyone posting how steroids are just a quick fix and how addictive they are and how people will die in their 30's-40s, it shows me that they know nothing about steroids, so considering they knowledge isn't up to par, when should I put any faith in anything else they're saying?

JW

Agreed
But... where is the line? When do you abuse steriods? Cycles during longer than 8 weeks? 1000mg a week??

Alice in Wonderland lives! Sure AS have to be used with care, etc., but it just blows me away that some idiots (often docs) write totally bizarre crap like that with a straight face (actually I guess some of them believe most of it, which is even more scary). Part of the problem is that total bullshit like that masks the real issues you need to watch out for to use AS safely. Newby's will either just totally disregard an article like that or just say fuck it I want to get big - if I die young so what - but then they don't learn the real scoop on the safe ways to use AS without fucking up your health. So in the final analysis I personally think crap like that is really more damaging than anything else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws