over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriods without rest, is it nuts?

Geoffke said:

Schwarzenegger took dianabol when he was 14, if you looked at hem 10 years later, he was not burned out on steriods, and he was still growing.

You don't know that. You simply read that in a book, which someone wrote that doesn't even know Arnold. It was also rumored that he only trained for a few months before a contest, which would mean that he only took steroids for a few weeks a year, right? I have seen some pics of Arnold "off" and he looked like he never even touched a weight.

I'm gonna do what you guys say.
They know more about steriods than me, and the most here are bigger than me.
So, i'm gonna use 500mg sustanon and some dianabol (5weeks). Then 2 mounths rest.

Thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

wolverine said:

Too young, IMO.
I agree too young, however look at picks of Arnold at "18", you can't tell me he had'nt been using for a couple of years, he was huge at 18!!!!

This is not to "suspect" but did you anyone here see blood and guts? Did you see Yates after three years of training??? Some people who train natural there whole lives will never look like that.

bro, if your going to listen to these guys then listen to these guys. I promise you they do know there shit when it comes to AAS. you said your going to take there advise but your going to run sust and D-bol for 5wks. you just made TWO big mistakes. first, you diden't listen to shit these guys are trying to tell you. they aren't telling you to lower the doseage. they saying STAY CLEAN. a little gear and alot of gear is still using gear. it still effects your system. and your second mistake is, if are going to use no matter what thess guys say. then why would you use sust and D-bol if your only going to cycle for 5 wks?????? do your homework bro. you wound get shit out of that in 5wks. sust isn't made for short period cycles. unless you intend to front load the shit out of it. but your defeating the purpose of front loading if your only going to go to 500mg a wk. so my advise to you is, if your going to use no matter what anyone says. get your shit together and do it right. and if you planned to use anyway and not listen to any one on the board. whats the point in asking all the questions when you don't use any of the advise given??? I'm not trying to be a dick bro. I just don't want to see a bro get fucked up because of lack of knowledge and/or stupidity. let us know what you come up with bro. I'm hear to help either way.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

I know very little about food. But i know much about training. I eat 8 meals a day. Whith enough protein in it. I wath the fatty stuff, ect.
This is all you would need to tell me, for me to tell you not to juice yet. You also posted your diet, which was like bread and cheese, and maybe a couple good things, but it was a truly horrible meal plan.
I'm gonna do what you guys say. They know more about steriods than me, and the most here are bigger than me.
So, i'm gonna use 500mg sustanon and some dianabol (5weeks). Then 2 mounths rest.
You don't seem to be taking anyone's advice. You're doing completely the opposite of what everyone is telling you. I just want you to think one more time about what you're doing, before you do it. I'll help in anyway that I can, whatever you choose. Good luck bro.

look the absolute only way it is in any shape or form ok for u to start now is if u suddenly turn ur diet around, but i dot think u will and also trust me u learn the best diet for urself while ur clean, and the training that is right for u, u find a natural program u can train and eat and grow off of, then add roids, maybe a few more cals and then ull grow better then u ever would right now, ur gonna waste the possible best gains of ur life bc u dont know jackshit about liftig or eating yet. ur first cycle which for many is their best cycle ur gonna ruin bc ur gonna spend it looking for the right training and eating program 4 urself

I did it for almost 2 years

I have been on for long periods. It is so damn hard to get off cause you will always lose something. I love being on and I am going back soon cause it has been a while.

I was on mild doses compared o most guys on these boards like 500mg sus at the most, anavar 20mg , prop 50mg eod etc. I stayed around 206 and I am 6' I got up to almost 220 when I jumped on gh for a couple months but that is as big as I have ever been.

I have a disk pertrusion in my neck and I have to wait to get back in the gym but I need it bad. I am so out of shape.

sorry to hear about your bad luck, but what the hell did that have to do with anything that this thread is talking about????

bigger...

I kwow that i have to use sustanon for 8 weeks! I will do the dianabol for 5 weeks. I know i'm not so big as you creazy americans. But i'm not a skinny ass dipshit like you guys think. I weight 170 pounds.
When i walk down the street, somethimes i hear people see: look, schwarzenegger. It's even my nickname at highschool!
Everbody say that i have great genetics, and if i keep training so intens (no overtraining) i will look like a real bodybuilder. That's all i want to be, a bodybuilder, no matter what.

I'm not to sure that I would be comapring myself to arnold If I was you. the man is the biggest icon of the sport ever to live other that dorian in my opinion. its great to have goals and idols that we all look up to. with out them we wouldn't know what to shoot for. but one of the biggest and fastest problems that can and will get you in trouble is getting to big for your britches son. In alot of ways I'm alot like you bro. I'm only 22yrs old. so I'm very young to the sport. I hit 260lbs in the off and am 241lbs right now at 10%bf at 5'7". but TRUST me bro, thinking your bigger than you really are and getting a big head will work against you in a real big way. I thought I was the all time shit untill it was CLEARLY pointed out to me that I was far from it.*L* but thats a whole different story.*LOL*. bro, just stay humble and listen to all the advise that these guys give you. I assure you thay won't stear you wrong. I have a double major in college in exercise science and sports physiology and I diden't learn dick from that compared to what I've learned from my bro's hear and the gade when it was up. sorry to just ramble on ya bro. But I can't stress to you enough to just sit back shut up and listen to what these bro's have to say. you'll be amaized at what you may learn if you just take the time. good luck bro. If I can help in any way just let me know.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

I've said it time and time again. STICK TO THE BASICS!

Bro, do a few cycles, 8 weeks long a piece with 2 weeks of Clomid afterwards.

20-30mg D-bol/daily for 8 weeks.
250-500mg Sust for 8 weeks.
400-600mg Deca or EQ for 8 weeks.

If you can't grow on that, and can't follow a simple cycle like that, then you need a new sport. Again, STICK TO THE BASICS!

Point

The point I meant to make was that I don't think that long periods of use, with light cycles ,will hurt anyone. I never realy had any bad side effects durring that long cycle even when I was using multiple drugs at slightly higher doses. I would not be too concerned if you are using sus. Sus is a great mix of some good drugs. It is my favorite by far if I had to chose just one drug to take.

M

Geoffke said:
I weight 170 pounds.
When i walk down the street, somethimes i hear people see: look, schwarzenegger. It's even my nickname at highschool!

Do you live in the land of the little people? I bet I'd look like Coleman where you are :D

You may look like Coleman but at 6'7 I would look like GODZILLA:D

hey bro i really bite my toung on some of your posts but your going to far pull your head out of the clouds

Originally posted by Geoffke
I weight 170 pounds.

this statement makes u look just plain stupid your head is way to big for someone who just started there first cycle chill brother take a few steps back im onley telling you this so you know your makeing yourself look dumb as hell just so you know im not flameing you im just telling you the truth i think your a good kid that needs good advice and you might do well in bodybuilding but you have a long way to go listen take the advice of the bros here and put it to work but dont think youl be a mr o overnight and please dont think youl be the next schwarzenegger cause that just isnt going to happen

Geoffke said:
I weight 170 pounds.

You my friend are a liar or a very poor student, I graduated from highschool at 17yrs old. And you are 19 and in highschool?:rolleyes: No flame but kind of hard to believe.

At 170 you may as well look like arnold if you are 5 foot nothing.

I graduated this year. But, in the same school i can do an extra year, so i get a better diploma.
Why do you call me a liar??
And in my coutry you graduate when you are 18.

Shawnfreaks: you're right, you would be Coleman in my country. Because you can count the bodybuilders on your 1 hand.

And... It's not my first cyle.
I did 2 deca cycles
I did 6 weeks HGH
I did 1 cycle sustanon

It's now my second susta cyle.

Swawnfreaks, you're cycle looks very good. I was planning to do something like that.
I think you're a big freak, thanks for the advice

Geoffke said:
I graduated this year. But, in the same school i can do an extra year, so i get a better diploma.
Why do you call me a liar??
And in my coutry you graduate when you are 18.

'My bad'. I apologize, but I still cannot see how you look like arnold at 170? How tall are you?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws