over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriods without rest, is it nuts?

Sus for 8wks?

What's wrong with that???

I know that.
I'm using it for 8 weeks. Every week 500mg sustanon.
What's the problem??

if u rgonna use sus, get some prop to go with it, although the d-bol will help with fast gains, either up ur d-bol dosage or up ur fast acting testosterones, and eat more then 300 grams of protein a day, if i were u i'd use a gram a week of test ad drop the d-bol as my first cycle, thats another option

It's not my first cycle. I did a few cycles. I'm now in my 5th week of sustanon cycle and i have gain already 12 pounds! And i'm much stronger than 5 weeks ago.
I did a decacyle before, but i gained only 6 pounds in 8 weeks. (200mg). But didn't eat enough protien. I screwed it up.

My opinion: test is sooooooooooooooo much better than deca. Ofcource if i stack deca/test, the deca would be ok.

I know i must eat more than 250-300g protien. But my stomach can't handle so much protien :( :mad: :(

Thats really not a bad cycle for the young guy. YOu really dont need that much arimidex at all. Do .25mg 2-3x wk. If you stick to that cycle great. But there has been some crazy statements madde, hope it was thoughts of yours running wild and not stuff you plan to practice now. Good luck!

trust me the twelve pounds aint all muscle, how do u pla to come off the cycle?

Geoffke said:
It's not my first cycle. I did a few cycles. I'm now in my 5th week of sustanon cycle and i have gain already 12 pounds! And i'm much stronger than 5 weeks ago.
I did a decacyle before, but i gained only 6 pounds in 8 weeks. (200mg). But didn't eat enough protien. I screwed it up.

My opinion: test is sooooooooooooooo much better than deca. Ofcource if i stack deca/test, the deca would be ok.

I know i must eat more than 250-300g protien. But my stomach can't handle so much protien :( :mad: :(

LOL. Test is not better than deca! Deca does not cause heavy water retention like test, so you gained 6 pounds most likely all muscle. Those 12pounds you gained from test..60% of it is most likely water.

And what do you mean your stomach can't handle 250-300g of protein?:confused: I hope you are not trying to take it all in one serving. Try a routine like this;

Upon awakening; 50g's of protein.
3hrs later another 50g's
preworkout; 50g's of protein
post-workout; 50g's of protein
Before bed; another 50g's

There you have an easy 250g's. I don't see a problem.

Well, when i drink more than 2 weightgainers a day, i will sit the next day, the whole day on the toilet. My stomac is fine, but i can't explain the right way, because i'm not american.
I know the solution is to eat protien, and not just drink it.
But i can't eat 10 egs for example in the morning. My mother is then very mad, because she sais that it is unhealthy. I know it's not, but i don't like to argue with my parents all day long.
I know that chickin is good, but 1 one chickenbreast, is there 50g protien?? How much chicken do i have to eat, to have my 50g of protien.

Need some protienadvice!
:rolleyes:

BBer, u really believe deca is better then test? i hope ur kidding

Geoffke said:
Well, when i drink more than 2 weightgainers a day, i will sit the next day, the whole day on the toilet. My stomac is fine, but i can't explain the right way, because i'm not american.
I know the solution is to eat protien, and not just drink it.
But i can't eat 10 egs for example in the morning. My mother is then very mad, because she sais that it is unhealthy. I know it's not, but i don't like to argue with my parents all day long.
I know that chickin is good, but 1 one chickenbreast, is there 50g protien?? How much chicken do i have to eat, to have my 50g of protien.

Need some protienadvice!
:rolleyes:

By weightgainer, do you mean a high calorie drink? If so, throw that shit away, cause it's all suger. Get a meal replacement drink like met-rx or lean body. It will give you 45 grams of protein and not all that sugar, which may be why you shit so much the next day. I think one 3oz chicken breast has about 25 grams of protein.

wolverine said:
I think one 3oz chicken breast has about 25 grams of protein.
1 oz. chicken breast (cooked weight) = 8 grams protein :)

xcelbeyond

Geoffke said:

Get some SyntheBLOCKplus from www.synthetek.com and have two capsules with every whey isolate shake. You won't have any problems absorbing it and no bloatness/upset stomach.

ONLY have whey isolate shake in water, definetelly not a weight gainer drink! The weight gain stuff is crap and it can even be dangerous - upset stomach, shitting all day, candida, etc.

Mr_Magoo said:
BBer, u really believe deca is better then test? i hope ur kidding

I ain't kidding. How is test better than deca in terms of gains. Don't get me wrong test is best, and I use it in every cycle, but deca is better in terms of LG, less water retention, cost, etc.

BBer said:

I ain't kidding. How is test better than deca in terms of gains. Don't get me wrong test is best, and I use it in every cycle, but deca is better in terms of LG, less water retention, cost, etc.

Gotta disagree there. Deca puta a major bloat on me. Could be that I'm progesterone sensative, but others have said the same as well. As far as deca being cheaper, I have never seen a 10ml deca cheaper than a $20 10ml of test.

wolverine said:

Gotta disagree there. Deca puta a major bloat on me. Could be that I'm progesterone sensative, but others have said the same as well. As far as deca being cheaper, I have never seen a 10ml deca cheaper than a $20 10ml of test.

Deca is cheaper, but it depends where you get it, if you want I will tell you, since I know you well enough. Also, how many people do you know that go bloated from Deca, I only know of one person that did in my gym.

ONLY have whey isolate shake in water, definetelly not a weight gainer drink! The weight gain stuff is crap and it can even be dangerous - upset stomach, shitting all day, candida, etc.

I thought weightgainers are good stuff???
Is it crap?? Why?
Bodybuilders don't drink weightgainers?
I'm gonna try a whey isolate then. And in water? I drink it in milk.
Why not in milk?

Last edited:
dude you're asking questions that have already been answered in this thread.

joe weider's weightgainer is full of sugar, therefore it's crap. meal replacement drinks like metrx are better. don't dpend on just protein drinks for your daily protein. tuna fish, chicken breast etc...

i drink whey protein in milk and think it tastes like shit in water.

BILL

Wheight gainers are made out of sugars and very inferior proteins. Totally garbage products.
I always recommend whey isolate in water not milk because most people are lactose intolerant and because of that they can't absorb the protein properly and they get upset stomachs. Also, the milk makes a lot of people hold water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear