over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriods without rest, is it nuts?

BBer said:

Deca is cheaper, but it depends where you get it, if you want I will tell you, since I know you well enough

Thanks for the offer, but no.

How much do you pay for 1 ml sustanon (nile, egypt)?
I pay 8 dollar.

Geoffke said:
I pay 8 dollar.

That is a rip off for europe. It is less here on the BM. And sustanon sucks IMO. It was created for test replacement, why not use cyp or enanthate? It is dirt cheap and you know how much mg's/wk you are getting in actuallity(sp?). Some love sus some hate it, different strokes for different folks.

I'm not a sust fan either. Unless you inject it ED all week (1750mg per week minimum) you will lose the short ester effects and turn your levels into a bit of a rollercoaster. This can cause side effects such as zits and acne. You want to keep your blood concentration as constant as possible.

Macdaddy

Geoffke said:
I pay 8 dollar.

Go find a source/pharmacy/frined in poland. I pay $1 U.S dollar for a pack of three oma's

Jimbo said:

Go find a source/pharmacy/frined in poland. I pay $1 U.S dollar for a pack of three oma's

:eek:

still can tbelieve u think deca is better then test, if u dont bloat off deca fine, but use test with a little clomid or a-dex ad ull have no bloat and more pure muscle to show for it. i know many people who dont get jack shit iff deca even at 800 mgs a week, plus its effects on the cns r zilch while test stimulates it and gives much better workouts

Mr_Magoo said:
still can tbelieve u think deca is better then test, if u dont bloat off deca fine, but use test with a little clomid or a-dex ad ull have no bloat and more pure muscle to show for it. i know many people who dont get jack shit iff deca even at 800 mgs a week, plus its effects on the cns r zilch while test stimulates it and gives much better workouts

I ALWAYS use test but I am saying that test is better than deca, but always include test at high doses in my stack.

1 dollar??? I can't believe it's so cheap!
Can you give the name of the site/mailadress of the source in Poland?

Geoffke said:
1 dollar??? I can't believe it's so cheap!
Can you give the name of the site/mailadress of the source in Poland?
Don't be so eagar Geoffke!

You should read the Board Rules. I'll bet you've got several e-mails in response to this request - I wouldn't trust any of them!

If you're "sincerely" interested in this, you should've e-mailed Jimbo.

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe this thread is still going. The funny thing is, I see the same questions on the fourth page, that we already answered on the first page. Geoffke: listen bro... it IS evident by your posts that you have no nutritional knowledge (plus you admit it), and by that rule alone, you should CEASE AND DESIST use of all anabolic compounds until you learn how to eat to make yourself grow, WITHOUT any chemical assistance. In five years, you will be the guy that is either always on juice, or looks like shit during his off weeks, because YOU HAVE NO BASE AT 170 POUNDS, on which to enhance. HOW CAN YOU ENHANCE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T ALREADY THERE?! If you go through your traning career with this same attitude that you demonstrate in this thread, be prepared to get mediocre results.

Steve, who the fuck do you think you are??
I know how to eat, i'm eating every 2 hours. I eat 250-300g protien a day. 30min before training i eat 40g protien and after also. Etc.. Etc.. etc.
I eat like i'm supposed to eat, i train like i supposed to train and i juice like i'm supposed to juice.
It's my choice to anabolics at 19 years old, i take all my precautions,etc
I spend hours in the bodybuildingmagazines, and i surf the net for usefull information. I love my training, and everything that includes bodybuilding. And i never skipp 1 training, exept whem i'm sick
Before i worked out, i did go out to the middle of the night, drinking beer, and smoking cigarettes.
Now i'm never going out, and ofcource i never touch alcohol/cigarettes.
Every day i go to sleep around 22h and also when i don't go to school i set my clock in the morning, so i don't miss my important first meal.
Why do you say, he is not gonna listen... I'm not listening to idiots like you, only to the big guys, who know what real bodybuilding really means...
I want that musclelook so bad, that you will never know

look, u say u have taken or advice?, well guess what u havent, we all told u pages ago what to do and u havent listened, ur training is no good, or is ur nutrition like u believe it is, so u do not eat like ur supposed to and if u do its been going on for like 5 days now since we had to fix up ur diet from the horrible one u posted a few days ago, u have no knowlege of juice either which is evident by ur posts.

Why is my training not good???
I do everthing, what you all have said to me.
Exept the juicething. I take just 500mg sustanon a week and some dianabol. What is so wrong???

This is what i eat today:

1) 8h am: 10 egswhite, a big glas of orangjuice ( selfmade).
3 slices of wheatbread with chicken, with chicken i mean the form, when you can the chicken do on your bread. I can't explain it with the right words because i'm not american

1 multivitamine
1 milk thistle cap (liverprotecton)

2) 10h : 1 whey-isolate protienshake in wather. (40g protien).
1 banana

3) 12h: rice with 2 turkeybreast
1 glass of milk
1 milkthistle

4) 14h preworkout: 1 banana, 1 slice wheatbread with honey. 1
shake

5) 16h30 afterworkout: 1 carbsdrink, 1 shake, 1 appel

6) 18h 5 patotoes with a big piece of red meat, and lots of vegetables.
1 milkthistle

7) 20h 1 tuna (little proportion), 1 shake, a piece of red watermelon

I have drink lots of water today.

My workout, today was: Back, biceps, trapezius, and calves.

Back: chin ups, death lift, T-bar rows, Pulluy behind neck, and some cable rows.
I did some drop sets.

Biceps: i did superset hammers with standing cable culs. I did Dumbell curls and preachercurls. Maybe you say that 4 exercises for arms are to much, but it works for me.

Traps: shrugs with dumbells 3 sets of 16 reps with 1 drop set
shrugs, wide with barbell. 2 sets of 16reps with 1 drop set

Calves: 3 sets, standing calfraise, with 2 dropsets
3 sets, sitting calfraise, with 2 dorpsets

Steve, i don't want that you are mad to me, and i know that i do thing wrong, and i know i must learn more about bodybuiding, but i don't think i know zero about bodybuiding.
So give me more advice, you big americanfreaks, so i become as big as you'll.

Ps: 1 have trained 1,8 years. At the beginning my weights was 130 pounds. And thanks to sustanon i'm nearly 180 pounds.
It's alot of wather, but some great muscle to!

:cool:

A couple things...

Geoffke...

1) The diet you posted above is FAR better than the one you posted last week, BUT it still needs work.

2) I'm not mad at you. How is it that people get mad over the Internet? I don't get it.

3) At least you've got the ambition to be huge, and that says something. I think you'll achieve what you want to achieve, but it's going to take some time, and a lot more learning.

4)
Biceps: i did superset hammers with standing cable culs. I did Dumbell curls and preachercurls. Maybe you say that 4 exercises for arms are to much, but it works for me.
Yes, we will all say that 4 exercises for biceps is too much. Guess how we know? We've learned from experience, my foreign friend.

5)
Why do you say, he is not gonna listen... I'm not listening to idiots like you, only to the big guys, who know what real bodybuilding really means...
Thusly implying that I'm not a big guy. Well, ok I'm about 5'7 so I'll give you that one. I am however, about 45 pounds heavier than you, so think what you want, and listen to who you want, bro. No skin off my back.

6)
Ps: 1 have trained 1,8 years. At the beginning my weights was 130 pounds. And thanks to sustanon i'm nearly 180 pounds.
Here you're giving all the credit for your gains, to sustanon. Will you ever be able to say that you got huge by dedicating yourself to studying training and nutrition? I suppose if that doesn't matter to you, then so be it. I rest my case.

Cheers! :cool:

3 excercises for biceps ? I think it's hard to believe that for example Ronnie Coleman do just 3 exercises for biceps ...
But i'm gonna think about it, and maybe do it for a mounth or 2 and see the results.
Train with less excercises, and get better results... Mmmm, sounds good.

Oops, i misjudged you. I tought you were some skinny ass fitnesspussy with a weight of ...110 pounds.
Looks like you do now what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

About the sustanon, i haven't write it the good way, i meant...
Before my sustanoncycle i was 160 pounds, and now i'm nearly 180 pounds. So that's an extra 20 pounds, i think it's great.

Nutrition/training/food/rest is much more important to me than the gear... Without these things, there is nothing.
In my country bodybuilding is not populair so there are no good gyms with personal trainers who tell you what to do, and how to eat.
I'm not blaming them, so... I must learn the truth, espescialy food and nutration... Because, i have so much to learn, and change my way of eating, but , i think , step to step, i'm getting there

And ofcource genetics are also important, but you can't change that...

Geoffke, I hate to posts where guys do nothing but flame. but asking guys like steve " who the fuck do they think they are"????
who the fuck do YOU think YOU are should be the question. you come on here and ask a shit load of questions (which is what this board is for) but you don't listen to dick. do you really want to know who the fuck these guys are? they the ones trying to help you keep you dumb fuckin ass healthy and possable alive. no offence bro, but at 19yrs old and 170lbs you arn't shit in the big picture. I give you a ton of credit for having the drive to be freak. but god damn dude. whats it going to take to get you to listen? it's seems to me that all you've done is argue with the ones that are trying to help you. and incase you don't recall, YOU ASKED FOR THE HELP!!! Bro, I know you may not believe me, but I was in your same shoes just a few short years ago. and take it from me. untill you decide to shut your fuckin mouth, get the chip off your shoulder and get a realistic view on shit. your going no where. If there is anything that is going to help you gain in this sport and lifestyle, it's going to be listening and takeing the advise if the bro's that have been there and gone through it all before. And I can't strees enough on the nutrition aspect of things. I understand that you've made some great changes to your diet. but just a week ago you posted your diet and it SUCKED. so just please, listen to the ones trying to help. and quit your cocky shit. I don't know how big steve or any of the others bros are, but I'm pretty sure they bigger than 170lbs.
I'm more than happy to help you bro. but YOU have to be willing to learn. soory to rant guys!
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

If you would read my previous post more carefully, you can see that i know i'm the skinny ass here, who knows less about bodybuilding.
You will read also that nutration/food/training/rest are more important to me , then gear.
And, that i'm glad that there's is a gread board like here, where i can ask questions to big, grazy, freaky, american bodybuilders.
Why do you think i don't listen???????? I do listen, give an example for the part i don't listen? Is it the gear??
I don't understand what you are saying. :confused:

that diet is much better than the other lol hey bros i think hes listening he just has so many questions that he comes across like hes not tell ya what thoe i have to hand it to him sounds like he just lives for bodybuilding i sure wish i still had that drive when thats all you thought about keep your chin up bro youl make it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws