over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in NM!!!!! Be Careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how they say "brand new BMW" and it's a 10 year old 325i.

Yeah gear squad does, its the bull for sure. Damn

Holy shit...they showed Gold Bull, and Solvay Pharm..both brands sold by GS..wonder if theres gonna be some products on back order now...wow....

Drugs are dumb:rolleyes:

I like how they say "brand new BMW" and it's a 10 year old 325i.

It was new to him! If you look at the back of the car it had no plates, I think it had a temp in the window.

Guys do you read the full text in the article before you comment? I dont mean to be smart BUT does any of us think that the guy making solvay and gold bull(both large operations) was doing this with a whopping 200bottles and 2 kilograms of raws? Did you guys do the math on that?

Thats not even enough to fill a single sponsor here on ProM's weekly orders=-)

They got a guy homebrewing that had some gold bull and solvay on hand OR a reshipper.

lol, i certainly dont foresee product shortages. But i have been wrong before.

Its just a matter of time before they all get caught really. Ordering the powder is a risky business for sure. Funny thing is, 200 vials really isnt all that much! They blew that shit way out of proportion. It did say he had 2 kilos of powder though, and that seems like a lot to me.

Good chance when guys get caught that they will roll on others to lessen their sentence. I think some people should be worried about now.

Haha yeah Big O hit it on the head. There are many brewers for most labs... so shortages are unlikely.

Guys do you read the full text in the article before you comment? I dont mean to be smart BUT does any of us think that the guy making solvay and gold bull(both large operations) was doing this with a whopping 200bottles and 2 kilograms of raws? Did you guys do the math on that?

Thats not even enough to fill a single sponsor here on ProM's weekly orders=-)

They got a guy homebrewing that had some gold bull and solvay on hand OR a reshipper.

lol, i certainly dont foresee product shortages. But i have been wrong before.

I think they found new lables that had not been applied yet. It just sounds like they caught him at a time where he didnt have a whole lot on hand. 2 kilos though is quite a bit though. That is 2,000,000 mg of raws! Damn thats a lot in my book. If it were all 200 mg/ml that would make 10,000 vials! thats a shit load of stuff.

I think they found new lables that had not been applied yet. It just sounds like they caught him at a time where he didnt have a whole lot on hand. 2 kilos though is quite a bit though. That is 2,000,000 mg of raws! Damn thats a lot in my book. If it were all 200 mg/ml that would make 10,000 vials! thats a shit load of stuff.

100 grams makes 40 bottles at 250mg. A kilogram is 10 times 100 grams. SO its 400 bottles per kilo. Or a total of 800 bottles. Math mistakes are common, i make them all the time BUT i just write computer programs that do the addition for me=-) Most home brewers that make it for their friends have that lying around mal=-)

When you have good connects the powders are dirt cheap.

They got a remailer or bottler. The cooks dont keep shit bottled, its in bulk fellas, lol

Last edited:
100 grams makes 40 bottles at 250mg. A kilogram is 10 times 100 grams. SO its 400 bottles per kilo. Or a total of 800 bottles. Math mistakes are common, i make them all the time BUT i just write computer programs that do the addition for me=-) Most home brewers that make it for their friends have that lying around mal=-)

They got a remailer or bottler. The cooks dont keep shit bottled, its in bulk fellas, lol

Yeah, I screwed up the math and figured it like it was 1 ml Amps, so off by a factor of 10. 800 bottles isnt a whole lot really. Like someone else said he was probably just one of many making it. Just have to hope that he doesnt turn on his friends and give their names up.

For sure. 100 grams of test e used to go for about $180 if it was quality. That is enough to last one guy almost 2 years if he took 1g a week for 2 yrs straight. Not worth the risk now IMO though. Im not giving those figures because I had personal experience with it :)

LOL @ that agent saying he is one of the largest operations at this time:rolleyes: Way to make your puny, small UG dealer bust look like something more than it is buddy.

Yeah, I screwed up the math and figured it like it was 1 ml Amps, so off by a factor of 10. 800 bottles isnt a whole lot really. Like someone else said he was probably just one of many making it. Just have to hope that he doesnt turn on his friends and give their names up.

Yeah i figured it was off. I do that shit a lot man.

Thats why i didnt understand when you said it was a lot. I was some of the guys on this board keep that around hoarding for their own personal stock=-)

I also cannot think he was very high up the food chain running his mouth about shit.

For sure. 100 grams of test e used to go for about $180 if it was quality. That is enough to last one guy almost 2 years if he took 1g a week for 2 yrs straight. Not worth the risk now IMO though. Im not giving those figures because I had personal experience with it :)

Hahaha i remember those days.=-( Sigh.

This guy defiantly was doing it all wrong. Telling people, anyone, is just dumb in this business.

Everytime i see a Steroid bust i want to respond to police and goverment with!

"GO BUST A FUCKING KING PIN DRUG LORD dealing crack,meth,heroin, thats killing people everyday"

Or how bout cig companies that kill people every min with lung cancer fucking non sense. oh steroids are evil steroids are so bad!:mad::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members