over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in NM!!!!! Be Careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was already busted so he was on the Radar. Also, there was a bust in the gyms of Albuquerque about a year ago (in define fitness). I have to wonder if he was somehow involved. There's a million cops and narcs in the gyms asking around. I know of some that i'm 100% sure are confidential informants. They not only ask for gear, the practically beg. Don't sell and when they ask, just say, "I don't know." they will ask again and give them the same answer. If you have powder or bottles, it's the same. The labels just say exactly what it is so even if it's inert, now you have an attempt to posess case which is also a felony. Their has to be a controlled delivery where you take possession of it. I have like 2 other childhood friends who I discuss this stuff with and it's just not worth it to deal with anyone else. I don't care how much money they offer, it's just not worth it. Then these people try to guilt trip you into their schemes, and you want to be nice or just cool, and then you're the one who catches a case. There was a reason they did a controlled delivery on this guy. They already had him and knew he would take possession of it. Just be careful. This guy clearly wasn't. They will try to set you up though. Looks good for them, making steroid busts, keeping our children safe. On a side note, the arresting officers look like they might have been dipping into the product.

He was on radar because he was the one busted in define fitness gym, check it out for yourself, I stated that already.

If it isnt the actual gear squad, there is the possibility that he has links to gear squad. Amazes me how many bros are still willing to send them their money!?!

He could also have links to martians couldnt he?:D

You lknow what i love about Pro Muscle, that sponsors dont speculate and bash other sponsors. Its one of the things that makes this board great!

He could also have links to martians couldnt he?:D

You lknow what i love about Pro Muscle, that sponsors dont speculate and bash other sponsors. Its one of the things that makes this board great!

You know O...I usually agree with you, and I don't think I can recall that I've every disagreed with you.

But this right here....I would have to agree with you again! :p

I mean, what if GS or IP or anyone else were to say, you know...I think this guy is connected to SS? He'd flip out...no disrespect to you SS, I'm sure you're a great sponsor...but some thoughts need to be kept to ourselves.

I will say I really do appreciate the input from IP and Spartan. As T Coach mentioned, they can bring in their street level experience to share another perspective....just as you did at the beginning of this thread. ;)

Last edited:

Osiris is correct.
Ill be making a post tonight to make this clear once again.
Sponsors need to stay in there own threads and are never allowed to call out or bash another sponsor. This rule is for all.

Ill be watching the "squad threads close. Any trouble makers from either side will be removed.

"Squad" The trouble seems to be following you guys due to this recent problem. Fix it. We are not going to be able to babysit all the threads.

Osiris is correct.
Ill be making a post tonight to make this clear once again.
Sponsors need to stay in there own threads and are never allowed to call out or bash another sponsor. This rule is for all.

Ill be watching the "squad threads close. Any trouble makers from either side will be removed.

"Squad" The trouble seems to be following you guys due to this recent problem. Fix it. We are not going to be able to babysit all the threads.

Rajjin,

Agreed. I know and agree with everything you wrote. I will send an email tonight to everyone on the squad so they know the lay of the land. The only time i comment on another sponsors thread honestly is to pay them a compliment. I ahve said it before i have nothing but respect for guys like IPGear and selios has been doing an amazing job.

I was being a dick to members but god knows it had nothing to do with who is with what sponsor, more to do with my time of the month.

Anyway, thank you and we will get the thing straightened out. THese two threads it blew up in though were not started by us. I have it on good authority that this guy in no way can impact GS, sparty or any of you.

thanks for clearing this up rajj. I tried to stay out

This kind of thing makes me ill,I went to one of the large chain drug stores and spent a very long time trying to locate the natural supps I wanted,however if you go to the pharmacy counter you will hear,"that will be approx 15 minutes". Most doctors just throw you a bunch of scripts and send you on your way.They are only interested in your money, not trying to heal you.What's going on?:confused:

He was selling in his gym, that alone tells you greed and stupidity. We are glad he is no longer involved even though the products were top notch.

What do you mean "we are glad he is no longer involved?.....involved with who? Gearsquad? How do you know his products were top notch?

Explain yourself. Is he part of gearsquad?

What do you mean "we are glad he is no longer involved?.....involved with who? Gearsquad? How do you know his products were top notch?

I have nothing to explain, the other 2 labs solvay and gold bull were removed and will no longer be a part of the squad. They were top notch because everyone that used them loved them, I don't need to explain myself on these things because you can do that reading on your own. All I have to say is Spartan will be the only thing carried by TGS from now own.

boooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

You would like an Organizational Chart of a steroid source on the internet?

I am just trying to be clear. Now i know if i had typed that i would have reread it and been like hmmmm, i sound a tad bit silly=-)

Sparty, that is an awesome move in my opinion.

There are 65 guys reading this thread so Obviously its a hot topic and guy want to know wtf is going on.

My advice is still the same as from the beginning. I would avoid the brands or anyone affiliated. When in doubt it is always better to be safe them sorry.

Facts are this article shows TWO brands sold by a Sponsor or "rep or Team.
Both were a UGL- homebrew....This raid was done on a UGL-homebrew.

Everything else Ive read is guys guessing or claiming it "may be This "or it may be that.

Im not going to "guess or "claim anything.
Ill just tell the members to use some common sense.

wow--boxes and boxes for 200 bottles---must have been some small boxes

wow--boxes and boxes for 200 bottles---must have been some small boxes

I would Imagine they also take other things.
Things such as Computers, printers,cellphones Cash, Guns or Valuables etc

How many of you guys quick to shrug it off like its nothing were members here for ORD? Or GearGrinder?
I Lost good friends and GREAT suppliers to Both.
Ive seen Discovery info on a few cases and How they work.

They do Not F* around. They have every email, every forum post, every time you take a shit if they want it.

I would Imagine they also take other things.
Things such as Computers, printers,cellphones Cash, Guns or Valuables etc

How many of you guys quick to shrug it off like its nothing were members here for ORD? Or GearGrinder?
I Lost good friends and GREAT suppliers to Both.
Ive seen Discovery info on a few cases and How they work.

They do Not F* around. They have every email, every forum post, every time you take a shit if they want it.

rajjin
you are right--this is serious stuff---i was more making fun of the way the press builds this crap up---yep the crack houses continue to go but a guy wants to build up and he is a cheat and a criminal--lord help us all :banghead:

Oh there is so much we do not know and whats happening between guys seems to be more related to something more unrelated to the bust than related. Like I said earlier it may always be better to be able to say, I really do not know.

Almost any group can end up with a guy who should have known better and made better decisions.

In fact, if you have not had one just wait you will. Your program should never be so interconnected that when someone like this gets popped the program is brought down. Now if he rolls he should never be able to ID you or other members of your program.

Now that was not always the case for us and we had to learn it the hard way just like some of you unless you stop worying about other sources, focus on the mistake that were made here and in your own programs and eliminate as much risk as you possibly can. God willing you will learn from others mistake before you have to pay for your own in regards to this business.

These bust are always a time to learn and debate it seems. Those that say they do probably dont, those who say they wont probably will.

Only those connected to him really know what kind of exposure they have. If hes got your shippers addresses you better read the writing on the wall and stop, drop, but do not roll!

If you have half a brain in this business then the shippers are the ones with virtually all the exposure. If there is any chance a shipper could be connected, you owe it to them to honestly warn them and maybe shut down the program so they can safely get home, and reinvent themselves while they have a chance.

There are no assumtions made here: either they can connect or they cannot, and if they can they will.

Its the shippers that make your program what it is not your ability to quickly respond to a list request or order. If you do not know whos ass is really on the line in this business you will not protect anyone but yourself.

That was not directed at anybody, but those connected to this guy. You let your shipper go down over this and everyone who ever read this and agrees will know you really were motivated by something other than a concern for your people.

Please never forget, We were guilty as well of caring about wrong things. And when people really needed us to be there for them we were often not. We can not correct our past, but we have learned that if you continue to do what you always did, you can expect to be less of a human being then you were supposed to be.

The time is now to change while you still can.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
I have nothing to explain, the other 2 labs solvay and gold bull were removed and will no longer be a part of the squad. They were top notch because everyone that used them loved them, I don't need to explain myself on these things because you can do that reading on your own. All I have to say is Spartan will be the only thing carried by TGS from now own.

boooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Real good answer....you dont have to explain nothing. We all feel better now. Of course you are taking the products off your list...you dont want LE in NM to link it to your site...duhhhhhhhhhhh

You would like an Organizational Chart of a steroid source on the internet?

I am just trying to be clear. Now i know if i had typed that i would have reread it and been like hmmmm, i sound a tad bit silly=-)

Sparty, that is an awesome move in my opinion.

Another intelligent answer from the squad! You guys arent doing too good of a job convincing anyone.

Oh there is so much we do not know and whats happening between guys seems to be more related to something more unrelated to the bust than related. Like I said earlier it may always be better to be able to say, I really do not know.

Almost any group can end up with a guy who should have known better and made better decisions.

In fact, if you have not had one just wait you will. Your program should never be so interconnected that when someone like this gets popped the program is brought down. Now if he rolls he should never be able to ID you or other members of your program.

Now that was not always the case for us and we had to learn it the hard way just like some of you unless you stop worying about other sources, focus on the mistake that were made here and in your own programs and eliminate as much risk as you possibly can. God willing you will learn from others mistake before you have to pay for your own in regards to this business.

These bust are always a time to learn and debate it seems. Those that say they do probably dont, those who say they wont probably will.

Only those connected to him really know what kind of exposure they have. If hes got your shippers addresses you better read the writing on the wall and stop, drop, but do not roll!

If you have half a brain in this business then the shippers are the ones with virtually all the exposure. If there is any chance a shipper could be connected, you owe it to them to honestly warn them and maybe shut down the program so they can safely get home, and reinvent themselves while they have a chance.

There are no assumtions made here: either they can connect or they cannot, and if they can they will.

Its the shippers that make your program what it is not your ability to quickly respond to a list request or order. If you do not know whos ass is really on the line in this business you will not protect anyone but yourself.

That was not directed at anybody, but those connected to this guy. You let your shipper go down over this and everyone who ever read this and agrees will know you really were motivated by something other than a concern for your people.

Please never forget, We were guilty as well of caring about wrong things. And when people really needed us to be there for them we were often not. We can not correct our past, but we have learned that if you continue to do what you always did, you can expect to be less of a human being then you were supposed to be.

The time is now to change while you still can.

IPGEAR

What are you talking about???????? The gear squad is saying this guy is not part of their group! So what is it?

What are you talking about???????? The gear squad is saying this guy is not part of their group! So what is it?

Damn Bro,

There are ways of communicating that do not require calling people out and judging them.
Did you get the point: We think there is something going on here that is not really related to the bust. We thought we made it clear in our post that people connected to this guy need to care about their people right now. We should not have to name any names, its not our business, we have our own problems to deal with.

The real difference we see between your focus and ours today is you want to focus on the problem and not really caring to do much more than that. These things rarely roll out as greatly as everyone assumes. But we were pretty specific in saying who was most at risk and who had a responsability.

We do not know what your beef with spartan or gear squad or us, or anyone else is and we do not really want to know. Maybe if I knew, we would understand more of whats going on. But if you think we could not be spending our time on who phucked up and phucked us in the past, we could but for today, we would just rather not get personal, focus on what we can do to help. There are no saints in this business. Everybody hurts people along the way, and some of us could never really square it with who we have hurt.

Finally if you did not understand it, it was not meant for you. We do try to be as coherent as possible, but we are not perfect in that.

But you are not either.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
Damn Bro,

There are ways of communicating that do not require calling people out and judging them.
Did you get the point: We think there is something going on here that is not really related to the bust. We thought we made it clear in our post that people connected to this guy need to care about their people right now. We should not have to name any names, its not our business, we have our own problems to deal with.

The real difference we see between your focus and ours today is you want to focus on the problem and not really caring to do much more than that. These things rarely roll out as greatly as everyone assumes. But we were pretty specific in saying who was most at risk and who had a responsability.

We do not know what your beef with spartan or gear squad or us, or anyone else is and we do not really want to know. Maybe if I knew, we would understand more of whats going on. But if you think we could not be spending our time on who phucked up and phucked us in the past, we could but for today, we would just rather not get personal, focus on what we can do to help. There are no saints in this business. Everybody hurts people along the way, and some of us could never really square it with who we have hurt.

Finally if you did not understand it, it was not meant for you. We do try to be as coherent as possible, but we are not perfect in that.

But you are not either.

IPGEAR
Ip,

you are a smart man. These guys are most likely not even customers of GS and expect the man to lay out the infrastructure of his operation so that they can feel comforted. Do any of us believe that whatever answer is given will assuage the conspiracy theorists?

No.

And i agree with you 110% there are ways to ask questions that are neither confrontational or ignorant.

thanks for being a voice of reason man!

Ip,

you are a smart man. These guys are most likely not even customers of GS and expect the man to lay out the infrastructure of his operation so that they can feel comforted. Do any of us believe that whatever answer is given will assuage the conspiracy theorists?

No.

And i agree with you 110% there are ways to ask questions that are neither confrontational or ignorant.

thanks for being a voice of reason man!

Or we could really run with conspiracy theories and infer that the ones asking the question might be LE :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear