over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in Philadelphia

sgtedrobinson

Registered
:banghead:philadelphia police detective and two police officers are among the 15 charged in a federal indictment, accused of conspiring to distribute anabolic steroids.

Related Photos

Images of suspects in steroid bust

View all 8 photos

Authorities from the DEA, the FBI, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the United States Postal Inspection Service say Keith Gidelson, a Philadelphia Police Detective, and fellow police officers Joseph McIntyre and George Sambuca were indicted Wednesday along with Gidelson's wife, Kirsten.

According to the indictment, Keith Gidelson was operating an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone (HGH) distribution organization in Philadelphia and throughout the United States. The indictment alleges that Gidelson would obtained monthly shipments of anabolic steroids and HGH from suppliers in Europe and China and then sell the steroids to his co-conspirators, who would then distribute the drugs on their own.

PDF: Read the indictment in its entirety on 6abc.com

Related Content
More: PDF: Indictment filed against 3 Phila. cops; 12 others

More: Send a Breaking News alert

More: Report a typo

More: Sign up for 6abc Newsletters

More: See more Action News slideshows
The indictment alleges that one of the suppliers shipped the steroids to California where defendant Robert Walters would re-package them for shipment to Gidelson. Another supplier shipped steroids to a mailbox that Gidelson has rented at a UPS store.

Gidelson and his wife, Kirsten, are also facing allegations that they stored and packaged steroids and HGH at their home in Philadelphia. The couple allegedly met with drug customers, including defendants Michael Barclay, Keith Ebner, Jeffrey Filoon, Christian Kowalko, Joel Levin, Luke Lors, Joseph McIntyre, George Sambuca, William Schiavo, and Vaidotas Verikas, at their home and at Philadelphia-area fitness clubs, to distribute anabolic steroids and HGH in various quantities.

Gidelson is also accused of distributing steroids to customers throughout the United States - people whom he met through online weightlifting chat rooms on websites.

If convicted, each defendant faces ten years in prison on each charge and a $250,000 fine.

The full list of defendants are as follows:

Keith Gidelson Philadelphia, PA 34
Kirsten Gidelson Philadelphia, PA 36
Robert James Walters Folsom, CA 50
Jay Guiliano Philadelphia, PA 41
Michael Supilowski Chicago, IL 49
Michael Barclay Philadelphia, PA 51
Keith Ebner Philadelphia, PA 44
Jeffrey Filoon Philadelphia, PA 36
Christian Kowalko Philadelphia, PA 38
Joel Levin Bensalem, PA 48
Luke Lors Huntingdon Valley, PA 31
Joseph McIntyre Philadelphia, PA 36
George Sambuca Philadelphia, PA 25
William Schiavo Philadelphia, PA 29
Vaidotas Verikas Wrightstown, PA 41
Gidelson is a 14-year veteran of the Department, formally assigned to the Safety Office. Sambuca is a 2-year veteran of the Department, assigned to the 22nd District and Mcintyre is a 14-year veteran of the Department, assigned to the 26th District.

Speaking about the indictment on Wednesday, Ramsey said he knew this was coming for months now.

"It's another dark day for our department, but one that certainly does not reflect the good work that goes on every single day by the men and women of this department," Ramsey said.

"Unfortunately, we do have some that tarnish the badge and continue to do so," Ramsey continued. "We will very aggressively continue to go after them and get them out of our ranks."

The three officers arrested were suspended from the force with intent to fire within 30 days.

(Copyright ©2011 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

That's a lot of names involved, including some LE officials......if I lived in the area, i'd be careful, and expect the rats to start rolling further names.

you guys know what web sites?

walters guy was sciroxx domestic remailer if you used him domestic i would be very careful as who knows if they are going after his computer

Do you have a link to the story?

They followed biggies rules.... You never get high on your own supplie:D

They followed biggies rules.... You never get high on your own supplie:D

LMAO.... I dont want to draw attention walking into the post office, thats the only reason i dont use this stuff",,, LOL

i like the picture of the gh in the dropper... lol

im in philly...ill see if i hear anything.... gotta admit, the one broad has massive tits! check out picture 2 in the slideshow :headbang:

Most of these folks will get fired, most will also get probation, few will actually do jail time. Most of these folks are the lower rats on the list. Those will wind up dropping dime on the rest of them and save themselves some jail time. That's all. It's today's news and tomorrows forgotten.

walters guy was sciroxx domestic remailer if you used him domestic i would be very careful as who knows if they are going after his computer

its a federal indictment - chances are they already have his/their computer and if so....plus this obviously has been investigated for months if not over a year, all communications in that time more than likely have been seized...don't forget about the Patriot Act....

I'm shocked dealers are not busted more often. Somebody must have turned them in on a vendetta.

At least the world is now a safer place.

A guy at my gym knows one of them. They are cops from the Northeast. Luckily no connections to my gym/area.

One of the guys on that list trains at my gym. Feel bad for him.....had no idea.

CG

according to the reports they seemd extremely open about all this...and the fact that they were doing it out of his house just seems like a recipe for disastr...my buddy sent me the actual indictment it was like 17 pages...the guy had people in and out of his house every 2-3 hours and constant texts asking for stuff

What a fucking waste of government money to arrest people for some like this, its a shame. The DEA and FBI need to prioritize better, I think they should have bigger fish to fry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131