over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in Philadelphia

I doubt that all drugs will ever be legal in the U.S. I would be happy if they simply removed anabolic steroids of the DEA's controlled substance list. It is absurd that they got on the list in the first place, and at some point, someone in Washington should have the courage to have them removed as scheduled drugs.

Of course they won't all be legal, but above is certainly correct...things like anabolics that don't really harm people should not be on the controlled substance list...they could lower penalties on MOST drugs and spend less tax money and wasted fed/dea time on it...it's silly - arresting someone who wants to enhance their physique and lead a healthier happier life??? Oh the horror of having someone like that on the loose!! IMAGINE: lots of happy males...very productive...in great shape and feeling great! That would be the downfall of the US for sure...lol. SO pointless...

I think penalties should be HIGH for those that use drugs and harm people...for instance, DRIVE high or drunk or whatever...but in the peace of your own home with your OWN body, we should be free to do whatever we want!! If steroids were legal (or less illegal)...I would still do the SAME moderate amount (HRT plus about 25%). Hell if I got it for free I still wouldn't do a ton more and get crazy with it! It's all about personal choice and smart decisions. PERSONAL USE SHOULD NOT BE PENALIZED.
Alcohol is legal...I have a couple of drinks ONCE a week. No more. I don't get hammered and drive around, etc. Cigarettes are legal...I wouldn't smoke if you paid me to. Should be a personal choice same as those items. I promise...taking test and gh is WAY healthier than smoking and drinking!!
I mean...if this is the case, then they need to take away booze and cigarettes and chewing tobacco...and all supplements for that matter. If it isn't food we shouldn't consume it. If our bodies don't make hormones properly we should just SUFFER even though we have the technology and knowledge to repair and feel/look/perform as we should....WRONG.

On the same note, if they came on the news and said crack and heroin were now legal...I wouldn't touch it. Ever. Education is key.

Just a heads up. I got a call from a good friend of mine. One of the guys on the list did not get bail and is trying to make a deal with the feds. He is giving everybody up and he has been around for over 25 years. My friend wont talk on the phone so I will try to hook up with him for more info. This is a friend I've known for over 35 years and trust him. So if any body on PM bought and DVD's from any of these guy's, watch your self. :banghead:

were any of these folks sponsors here? Not prying, but i don't think people know sponsors names or where they're from, that's part of the anonymous thingy...

Just a heads up. I got a call from a good friend of mine. One of the guys on the list did not get bail and is trying to make a deal with the feds. He is giving everybody up and he has been around for over 25 years. My friend wont talk on the phone so I will try to hook up with him for more info. This is a friend I've known for over 35 years and trust him. So if any body on PM bought and DVD's from any of these guy's, watch your self. :banghead:
most people that are arrested and facing jail time will cooperate-if you cant do the time,dont do the crime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did you find out about Gidelson? Don't open the can if there isn't shit inside brother ;). LMFAO, been around for 25 years, I'm 35 just a few days ago? Now all got bail but me, so if you have something I don't know about. SPEAK.

Last edited:
The problem with these guys is they thought they were above the law! When you let your badge dictate what will be said and done to you and what won't be you are headed down hill very quickly! Too many cops get their balls mixed up with their badge! And that always will spell disaster.

LMFAO, you know what BOOM you fucking spotted (BIGBUSA1300) me when I came to your gym last year or so and trained with you and Woods. You knew my deal then brother and acted like a staight up brother in front of my face while spotting me on those crazy curls. You ok? I got hurt six fucking years ago and been out of work (HENCE SAFTEY OFFICE). No fucking excuse at all and not guilty of course but going from 60 to 70 a year while working in Sex Crimes locking up Child Molesters...guess thats a bad thing here , then ya get hurt and make 24k a year....GO FUCKING FIGURE BOOM don't ya remeber I was even still hurting last year when we trained? No excuses on my side brother, I man up and will pay but you talk so much shit its sick.

Last edited:
I want to clear this mess up. Gidelson is not the guy talking to the feds! He was not the one I was talking about in my last post. Gidelson if my post caused any trouble, I'm sorry! But there is a FUCKING RAT ON THAT LIST!!! So if you had any deals with any one on that list, watch you back! Remember the feds have nothing but time on their hands. A roid bust is an easy one for them and looks good in the news.:banghead:

I want to clear this mess up. Gidelson is not the guy talking to the feds! He was not the one I was talking about in my last post. Gidelson if my post caused any trouble, I'm sorry! But there is a FUCKING RAT ON THAT LIST!!! So if you had any deals with any one on that list, watch you back! Remember the feds have nothing but time on their hands. A roid bust is an easy one for them and looks good in the news.:banghead:

Thanks brother. I hope all works out for the best in the end and all the innocent are left alone.

1. if drugs were legal then you would have a greater number of people in jail. Those that do drugs would be allowed to do drugs and drive at the same time. So you would have drugged up folks behind the steering wheel! Sound like a good idea now?

2. the government since its allowing the legality of drugs would then have to be the regulators and DEALERS in order to control it. We have enough government involvement as it is.

3. drugs (medications) and now taxed in one form or another. You pay your copay at the counter (pharmacist) but on the back end taxes are already being paid on them and the economy is still in the shit tank!

4. Dea and other law enforcement agencies would be over run with the vast numbers of folks who are now openly and freely doing drugs where ever they please when ever they please. That would lead to LESS TIME being devoted to the rapes, murders, etc etc.........

Countries that legalized pot show the opposite of what your opinion is, check out the Time mag report on Portugal

Or listen to what a two term Governor of New Mexico, running for President says, Gary Johnson, who also happens to be a marathon runner and has reached the summit of Mt Everest...

We tried banning alcohol, didn't work so well, same deal w/ drugs, IMO. I'm a 22 yr clean addict, also a alcoholic who's 2 yrs+ sober, and i've seen the damage abuse does to people, up close and personal, on a regular basis (active in AA), but the answer is not locking people up, it's more of a treatment / medical issue.

That's by .02 FWIW

LMFAO, you know what BOOM you fucking spotted (BIGBUSA1300) me when I came to your gym last year or so and trained with you and Woods. You knew my deal then brother and acted like a staight up brother in front of my face while spotting me on those crazy curls. You ok? I got hurt six fucking years ago and been out of work (HENCE SAFTEY OFFICE). No fucking excuse at all and not guilty of course but going from 60 to 70 a year while working in Sex Crimes locking up Child Molesters...guess thats a bad thing here , then ya get hurt and make 24k a year....GO FUCKING FIGURE BOOM don't ya remeber I was even still hurting last year when we trained? No excuses on my side brother, I man up and will pay but you talk so much shit its sick.

That's a good thing right? LOL (I know you're talking about the knowledge in my head, so thank you)
Hope you're doing well my friend. I'm getting together with Woody soon. Little fellah needs more help! :D

Last edited:
:banghead:philadelphia police detective and two police officers are among the 15 charged in a federal indictment, accused of conspiring to distribute anabolic steroids.

Related Photos

Images of suspects in steroid bust

View all 8 photos

Authorities from the DEA, the FBI, the Philadelphia Police Department, and the United States Postal Inspection Service say Keith Gidelson, a Philadelphia Police Detective, and fellow police officers Joseph McIntyre and George Sambuca were indicted Wednesday along with Gidelson's wife, Kirsten.

According to the indictment, Keith Gidelson was operating an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone (HGH) distribution organization in Philadelphia and throughout the United States. The indictment alleges that Gidelson would obtained monthly shipments of anabolic steroids and HGH from suppliers in Europe and China and then sell the steroids to his co-conspirators, who would then distribute the drugs on their own.

PDF: Read the indictment in its entirety on 6abc.com

Related Content
More: PDF: Indictment filed against 3 Phila. cops; 12 others

More: Send a Breaking News alert

More: Report a typo

More: Sign up for 6abc Newsletters

More: See more Action News slideshows
The indictment alleges that one of the suppliers shipped the steroids to California where defendant Robert Walters would re-package them for shipment to Gidelson. Another supplier shipped steroids to a mailbox that Gidelson has rented at a UPS store.

Gidelson and his wife, Kirsten, are also facing allegations that they stored and packaged steroids and HGH at their home in Philadelphia. The couple allegedly met with drug customers, including defendants Michael Barclay, Keith Ebner, Jeffrey Filoon, Christian Kowalko, Joel Levin, Luke Lors, Joseph McIntyre, George Sambuca, William Schiavo, and Vaidotas Verikas, at their home and at Philadelphia-area fitness clubs, to distribute anabolic steroids and HGH in various quantities.

Gidelson is also accused of distributing steroids to customers throughout the United States - people whom he met through online weightlifting chat rooms on websites.

If convicted, each defendant faces ten years in prison on each charge and a $250,000 fine.

The full list of defendants are as follows:

Keith Gidelson Philadelphia, PA 34
Kirsten Gidelson Philadelphia, PA 36
Robert James Walters Folsom, CA 50
Jay Guiliano Philadelphia, PA 41
Michael Supilowski Chicago, IL 49
Michael Barclay Philadelphia, PA 51
Keith Ebner Philadelphia, PA 44
Jeffrey Filoon Philadelphia, PA 36
Christian Kowalko Philadelphia, PA 38
Joel Levin Bensalem, PA 48
Luke Lors Huntingdon Valley, PA 31
Joseph McIntyre Philadelphia, PA 36
George Sambuca Philadelphia, PA 25
William Schiavo Philadelphia, PA 29
Vaidotas Verikas Wrightstown, PA 41
Gidelson is a 14-year veteran of the Department, formally assigned to the Safety Office. Sambuca is a 2-year veteran of the Department, assigned to the 22nd District and Mcintyre is a 14-year veteran of the Department, assigned to the 26th District.

Speaking about the indictment on Wednesday, Ramsey said he knew this was coming for months now.

"It's another dark day for our department, but one that certainly does not reflect the good work that goes on every single day by the men and women of this department," Ramsey said.

"Unfortunately, we do have some that tarnish the badge and continue to do so," Ramsey continued. "We will very aggressively continue to go after them and get them out of our ranks."

The three officers arrested were suspended from the force with intent to fire within 30 days.

(Copyright ©2011 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

I hired RICK COLLINS ESQ. from the movie bigger,faster,stronger and finally met with him yesterday. The man has worked wonders in just one day, I'll finally sleep well tonight knowing just how much he accomplished in one day. I just got an amazing call from him (GOOD NEWS). I was treated like a family member and what he did in just this one day I'll never forget.

Thanks RICK if ya ever read this. FREAKKKK

GIVE THIS SOME LIKES FELLAS THE GUY IS WORTH EVERY DIME AND IS ONE OF THE ONLY AAS ATTORNEYS THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT AAS ARE.

I hired RICK COLLINS ESQ. from the movie bigger,faster,stronger and finally met with him yesterday. The man has worked wonders in just one day, I'll finally sleep well tonight knowing just how much he accomplished in one day. I just got an amazing call from him (GOOD NEWS). I was treated like a family member and what he did in just this one day I'll never forget.

GIVE THIS SOME LIKES FELLAS THE GUY IS WORTH EVERY DIME AND IS ONE OF THE ONLY AAS ATTORNEYS THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT AAS ARE.

Good to hear you're making out well on this brother. We're gonna have to get together soon so I can finish killing those arms of yours! I always leave Woody crying after every workout. LOL

the average user dealer is prolly turned a blind eye. the fact that cops were using and selling im sure they had no choice but to look into it.

Hey GENIUS, I NEVER SAID THEY DON'T DO IT NOW! I said "they would be doing it legally"!!!!!!!

boom sorry bro but that is one dumb statement u made.just cuz they make it legal dosent mean u can drive while under the influence.alchole is legal but driving while intoxicated is not,drinking in public is also not legal.in cali marijuana is legaly perscribed but u can drive while smoking a joint or smoke it on ur cigarette break.

dont take it in the wronge way im not batching you bro just talking

boom sorry bro but that is one dumb statement u made.just cuz they make it legal dosent mean u can drive while under the influence.alchole is legal but driving while intoxicated is not,drinking in public is also not legal.in cali marijuana is legaly perscribed but u can drive while smoking a joint or smoke it on ur cigarette break.

dont take it in the wronge way im not batching you bro just talking

What I meant was, like drinking beer or alchohol you can go walking down the street without any repercussions from the law. If you legalize weed then then you can do the same, walk down the street while weeded out. DRIVING THE CAR WHILE INTOXICATED IS AGAINST THE LAW. Driving the car while weeded is against the law. My point was weed being legal would have more people walking around more and or driving around more with the weed openly. You can site them for driving under the weed influence but you wouldnt be able to charge them for having weed illegaly. That was basically my only point. So no worries, I know how you meant it my friend.

Whatever happened with all this? Still haven't seen anything about a trial.

Anyone figure out who the rat was?

here is my question, again.... none of the guys looked as if they used any juice. Only the female was not 100% natural.

750mg Test Enth Mon and 750mg Fri===total 1500mg
400mg EQ Mon and 400mg Fri========total 800mgs
50mgs ED of Anadrol
50mgs ED of Proviron
75mcg's T3 ED
8 I.U's HGH ED
5 I.U's slin 4 weeks on 4 off...training days only
100mcg IGF ED
Helios spot injected as tolerated...right now 40mcg per day
500mcg VIT B12 MON/THUR SUB Q
25 Aromasin ED
10 Nolvadex EOD
.5 Dostinex MON/WED/FRI

is this the cycle or lifestyle of one of these guys that got busted? Just asking,

Dealing locally if they were is the WORST thing you can do.

Especially even if you have a remailer, SHIPPING TO YOUR HOME?????

Its called Fake PO BOXES & ADDRESSES Guys.

Best way not to get caught is having all false information. & Staying anonymous. But dealing a lab and then dealing locally is the WORST THING YOU CAN DO.

:star-:ars

Dealing locally if they were is the WORST thing you can do.

Especially even if you have a remailer, SHIPPING TO YOUR HOME?????

Its called Fake PO BOXES & ADDRESSES Guys.

Best way not to get caught is having all false information. & Staying anonymous. But dealing a lab and then dealing locally is the WORST THING YOU CAN DO.

:star-:ars

hypothetically speaking of course. ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member