YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

jozifp103

Registered
Now is the time to absolve yourself of your guilt and be forgiven of your sins.

Please come in my children and confess your wrongdoings so you may repent.

confession-booth.png

We want to hear your AAS/training/diet related sins. We all know what we SHOULD be doing...but do we actually practice what we preach? Do we all run our cycles by the books and follow every safety protocol to a T ? Have any of us done anything stupid or irresponsible relating to AAS use/diet/training?

Example:

"I ran tren for 5 straight years non-stop."
or
"I use the same syringe for a month straight."

***If you have lost your way and are seeking forgiveness, there is still hope for you!***

*CONFESS NOW!*

I experimented on my ex-girlfriend to see if my testosterone enanthate was real. She became strong AF and wetter during sex. I could tell she was thinking of other guys while I f$cked her. Basically, she was an asshole just like me. Confirmed ✅ the testosterone was legit.

I took oral tren (80mg) and superdrol (20mg) known as pheraflex when I was 18. God what I wouldn't give for those kind of gains again.
LOL. Yeah, I grew a lot on just 25 mg/day dbol. It was Ciba too. The stuff you mention wasn't around back in 1987! If it were, I probably would have used it. I also took methyl testosterone, but I wasn't aware of it. I was 18 and ordered some Yohimbe from Mexico, out of the back of Muscle and Fitness magazine.. Found out later it was really methyltest. That stuff blew me up just as good as the dbol.

I injected Reforvit-B with needles I re-used instead of drinking it. I never got an infection but the needles were so dull I had to slam them into my shoulders. I took Superdrol for 4 months and went up to 60mg daily. It gets androgenic at that dose but I also ended up on TRT because I crushed my pituitary.

I used to help my boys with stacks so much I got the nickname the Chemist.

I bought and wore a whole rancher's outfit when I picked up my first box of finaplix (in an East coast City).
Classic! LOL. I had a guy I know pick mine up for me.

I did the following diet it worked good actually and helped me Lose alot of bodyfat

Day 1 500 calories before bed single meal
Day 2 500 calories before bed single meal
Day 3 eat like a pig (9 to 12k calories) alot of it junk. pizza, donuts, etc

Repeat

I was running EQ, tren, mast and doing cardio. One of the best diets I ever did and loved every minute of it,,,donuts galore on the third day with pizza, bagel bites, candy, you name it.

I ran tren acetate. For over a year straight.....most Iv ever taken in a day was 300mg. I did it More than once. Lol Most in a week 1.5 grams. For several months straight. I saw no reason to stop using it when it changed my body so much and continued to work well and I felt pretty good. So I Added hgh and a gram of deca ew with it and for several months and I just blew the hell up. I got a lot of compliments during this time and I noticed people treating me differently. Looking back on it I guess I was kind of a freak. Lol I always will wondered what my physique would have looked like had I continued using those doses. Because they sure seemed to work better the more I took. All of them. Every kind. The only bad part about it was coming off those doses. Watching the lbs fall off. Makes me want to fire it all off again. I sure had fun in those days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws