YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

So Iv got an old friend over and I ask him “what’s the craziest thing youv ever done gear wise bro? He laughs “ok man remember when Ret domestic had those Iranian anadrol ? Fuck ya I remember those of course I blew up w one tab a day. Well he took 3,4 of those drop a day lol 75,80 mg Russian dbol a day,an unspecified amount of methyl test periodically, 40mg a day anabolic extreme superdrol and some other pro hormone he couldn’t remember as well as a bottle a week of “that cyp I was getting from the aids guy” remember my piss was brown lol” I remember he was pretty jacked that summer. Crazy fucker
Jesus tap dancin Christ. So many harsh orals. I can understand being reckless and not caring what it's doing to your body....but how the hell did he get through that cycle without wanting to jump ship? Did he not feel like absolute death the whole time? M1T or Superdrol alone can make me feel a bit lethargic and queasy.

This thread is wild. Biggest regret for me, and this is child’s play compared to some of these lol, is following gh15 back in the day 🤦🏻‍♂️

i remember spending a pretty penny on the gh he swore by and then going to a buffet to pig out bc I thought it was magic and I would “mutate”. Lmao unreal

side note:I also had a bottle of slin, and ultimately threw it out bc I was too scared to try it lol.

I just read through all these and I have to say some of you are goddamn insane! But I love the attitude of doing anything to get huge. I cant imagine thinking "lets eat cattle implants" and then freaking doing it! And not just one person either! lol

I will try and use this thread as a what not to do as i get into performance enhancers, but damn youve got to admire the "Do whatever the fu@k it takes" attitude here. Keep em coming, Id love to hear more

Jesus tap dancin Christ. So many harsh orals. I can understand being reckless and not caring what it's doing to your body....but how the hell did he get through that cycle without wanting to jump ship? Did he not feel like absolute death the whole time? M1T or Superdrol alone can make me feel a bit lethargic and queasy.
This guy was and still is a damn animal mother... bad mofo. He’s still blasting away 12-15 yrs later bro. He looks better than most guys on here and he’s 60plus. He was bench pressing 500 lbs in his mid 50’s. All I can say is some people don’t die easy. I hope to be one of them.

First cycle was pharma primo and winny from a Euro dude that worked at my gym in th 90's. I'd worked out for about 5 years clean so I actually responded fairly well to it. Thing is my first injection was in the quad with an 18g needle as that's all I had access to.

So... Now I have one of my own.

Not only am I incredibly good looking with the charm of a fox, I also happen to be a math wiz. Because, apparently, I've been misjudging the size of my pins. I've thought of them as 1ml. They are, in fact, a 1/2ml.

I've been using half what I've thought I've been using. The whole damn time.

Fuck it, growing like a weed and killing it in the gym. I'm going to run it into the ground with my little baby dose.

Not only am I incredibly good looking with the charm of a fox, I also happen to be a math wiz. Because, apparently, I've been misjudging the size of my pins. I've thought of them as 1ml. They are, in fact, a 1/2ml.

Fuck it, growing like a weed and killing it in the gym. I'm going to run it into the ground with my little baby dose.

Haha that one worked out!

I just read through all these and I have to say some of you are goddamn insane! But I love the attitude of doing anything to get huge. I cant imagine thinking "lets eat cattle implants" and then freaking doing it! And not just one person either! lol

I will try and use this thread as a what not to do as i get into performance enhancers, but damn youve got to admire the "Do whatever the fu@k it takes" attitude here. Keep em coming, Id love to hear more
Yeah I think it is interesting and fascinating to read about others doing it. Almost like watching a video on youtube of a guy sticking a pack of firecrackers down his pants and lighting them! Probably not a good idea to do it though.

First cycle was pharma primo and winny from a Euro dude that worked at my gym in th 90's. I'd worked out for about 5 years clean so I actually responded fairly well to it. Thing is my first injection was in the quad with an 18g needle as that's all I had access to.
Jesus 18g needle fuck that shit lol

Finaplix-H (trenbolone acetate) is for heifers fed in confinement for slaughter. Finaplix-H increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in a slow-release delivery system.

This product is to be used in feed lot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter. Do not use in veal calves.
View attachment 113951View attachment 113951
Finaplix
®-H (trenbolone acetate) is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone. ... Finaplix®-H (trenbolone acetate) is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone. Each implant consists of 10 small yellow pellets. Ten implants are provided in a cartridge. Manufactured by a non-sterilizing process.
Man first time I used tren it was made from the pellets I got super shredded. And no test

My Senior year in HS I worked with someone who was just blowing up. We we're both at Worlds GYM together 4 days a week. Both played football. He was also getting strong AF. He kept telling me that I needed to eat more protein. One night at a party he was buzzing and I said what are you really taking. He handed me a cartridge of Finaplex as the one JJ posted above. He said take these. I took 2 daily.

Upon taking them I crushed it up mixed it in with OJ and thought that was the trick. After a month and not much increase in size or strength I said F it and tossed the rest out.

A few years later ran into my buddy who gave them to me...he was yellow, eyes yellow and had cancer - he had to be 110-120lbs - like death. Still messes with my head. I didn't get back on the gear train until my late 20s.
Wait this dude actually carried this to a party?wtf

This is terrible....I've been training and competing for 40 years...I've seen it all....a few months back a young guy was box squatting with 315...the box broke and the guy was pinned with all the weight on his shoulders as he sat there...I didn't help...I went right on training....I was reffing a bench meet 13 years ago and one of Louie's guys broke/snapped his fore arm on the descent with 500...the spotters got the weight off him and Louie immediately said next lifter....I've seen quad tendons snap multiple times including mine...sounds like a gun going off...we used to take tren pellets, put 3 in a spoon, heat the spoon with a lighter draw it into a syringe and jam it in our asses...back in the 80s there was some type of gorilla hgh and some guys were using it...one got real sick and needed a colostomy bag....crazy stuff...

Years ago I ran 2 grams of Tren E a week along with an unknown amount of Superdrol. I had some Superdrol raw powder and before every meal I would just lick my finger and dip it into the baggie and stick my finger in my mouth.

I quit after a couple months or so of having coffee colored piss and energy so low that just getting out of my car felt like I was climbing stairs.

I’ve also ran high does of multiple orals before. I remember when I started using AAS more than 10 years ago now, everyone said to never stack orals. Then you started seeing guys make posts about stacking Drol and Dbol and loving it. So I tried it and loved it too. After that it was off to the races. I’d take 100mgs of Superdrol, 100mgs of Drol and 100mgs of Winny a day for months. I’m sure my kidneys looked like California raisins.

This is terrible....I've been training and competing for 40 years...I've seen it all....a few months back a young guy was box squatting with 315...the box broke and the guy was pinned with all the weight on his shoulders as he sat there...I didn't help...I went right on training....I was reffing a bench meet 13 years ago and one of Louie's guys broke/snapped his fore arm on the descent with 500...the spotters got the weight off him and Louie immediately said next lifter....I've seen quad tendons snap multiple times including mine...sounds like a gun going off...we used to take tren pellets, put 3 in a spoon, heat the spoon with a lighter draw it into a syringe and jam it in our asses...back in the 80s there was some type of gorilla hgh and some guys were using it...one got real sick and needed a colostomy bag....crazy stuff...
He was pinned with the weight on his shoulders and you didn't help? Was that a typo? I know people do stupid stuff.but I sure would of helped regardless if he did something stupid bro

He was pinned with the weight on his shoulders and you didn't help? Was that a typo? I know people do stupid stuff.but I sure would of helped regardless if he did something stupid bro
Like what Bleed was sayin over at the Corona Virus thread.

Man nowadays people would ask you what the hell you were doing when you can easily order any size syringe and needle online. But the 90's was a different time and you just used what you could get. But goddamn 18g is like Captain Ahab's harpoon. Biggest I've used was a 21g when I ran out of my 23 and even then I felt like I was jabbing a steak knife in my leg.

It's funny how proper and precise we were when we first started injecting things. Now we (myself included) just fly through it like it's second nature and pay much less attention.

I remember I had a brain fart for about an entire month. I was running Tren Ace at what I thought was about 33 mg per day (1/3cc). For whatever reason I measured out a 3cc syringe as 1cc. So I would draw 1cc of Tren thnking I'm drawing 1/3cc because it's 1/3 of the syringe. So here I am thinking I'm injecting a modest 230-250mg of Tren per week when in reality I was injecting 100mg of Tren per day for 700mg per week. I damn well knew a 3cc barrel was 3cc's but for a whole month or so my brain just decided to make it's own rules. That's what happens when things become so routine that you just go on autopilot and make dumb mistakes. Of course once I realized my mistake I kept going at 700mg cuz I ain't gonna back down like a bitch ;).

Wait this dude actually carried this to a party?wtf
Right? That caught my attention as well. Probably hoping someone would notice his gains and ask him about it lol. I know the type. I knew kids in college who would pin prop at parties because they thought it would give them a boost. I guess steroids are party drugs now.
Yikes bro. Help the poor guy. But what the heck this is what this thread is for lol. No judgement, only forgivance.

I ran tren, deca, and test for roughly 9 months straight. It felt amazing, I was strong as hell got me to a 525 bench so I definitely loved it, but ended up tearing my shoulder on a 650 deadlift so all good things come to an end but not forever cuz I’m back and gearing back up.

Man nowadays people would ask you what the hell you were doing when you can easily order any size syringe and needle online. But the 90's was a different time and you just used what you could get. But goddamn 18g is like Captain Ahab's harpoon. Biggest I've used was a 21g when I ran out of my 23 and even then I felt like I was jabbing a steak knife in my leg.

It's funny how proper and precise we were when we first started injecting things. Now we (myself included) just fly through it like it's second nature and pay much less attention.

I remember I had a brain fart for about an entire month. I was running Tren Ace at what I thought was about 33 mg per day (1/3cc). For whatever reason I measured out a 3cc syringe as 1cc. So I would draw 1cc of Tren thnking I'm drawing 1/3cc because it's 1/3 of the syringe. So here I am thinking I'm injecting a modest 230-250mg of Tren per week when in reality I was injecting 100mg of Tren per day for 700mg per week. I damn well knew a 3cc barrel was 3cc's but for a whole month or so my brain just decided to make it's own rules. That's what happens when things become so routine that you just go on autopilot and make dumb mistakes. Of course once I realized my mistake I kept going at 700mg cuz I ain't gonna back down like a bitch ;).
Right? That caught my attention as well. Probably hoping someone would notice his gains and ask him about it lol. I know the type. I knew kids in college who would pin prop at parties because they thought it would give them a boost. I guess steroids are party drugs now.

Yikes bro. Help the poor guy. But what the heck this is what this thread is for lol. No judgement, only forgivance.
Damn injections at parties wow

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner