over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid Drug Test and Self Defense w/Firearms

This is why tasers and mace should be legal. I'm in no way against firearms. But why is it that even the cops are so ready to grab their guns when other methods could solve the situation.

Just shoot the "#%@&$er" in the leg.

Dead men can’t sue you. Shoot them in the leg and a liberal judge will give them all your money. Haha I’m talking about in home invasion situations.

Dead men can’t sue you. Shoot them in the leg and a liberal judge will give them all your money. Haha I’m talking about in home invasion situations.

True dead men can't sue, but their mother and every distant relative will sue you.

This is why tasers and mace should be legal. I'm in no way against firearms. But why is it that even the cops are so ready to grab their guns when other methods could solve the situation.

The vast majority of the time police do you non-lethal weapons. But those stories don't make the news.

Tasers and mace are legal. And theyre also not even remotely guaranteed to work. I have been exposed to mace multiple times and I can tell you that I can still for sure function well enough to be a threat to someone after being exposed. Also....its cold right now. People are wearing coats and jackets. What do you think are the odds of a taser getting good enough contact through a heavy winter coat in order to incapacitate someone? Not good to say the least. I could attach dozens of videos of taser's being completely innefective. A bullet however will go through a coat every time. If someone is attempting to use lethal force against you(hence you are authorized to use lethal force to defend yourself) why in the hell would you attempt to use a less than lethal force option first? And if it doesn't work then what? Cause now you're dead

I got maced by a guy I caught looking through my car. Made me really angry lol but defiantely didn't stop me. Also you shoot someone in the leg they might shoot you in the chest. It's not like movies. You won't stop a lot of people by injuring them.

I got maced by a guy I caught looking through my car. Made me really angry lol but defiantely didn't stop me. Also you shoot someone in the leg they might shoot you in the chest. It's not like movies. You won't stop a lot of people by injuring them.

Especially if that motherfucker is shermed out or something

Why not try and get a Dr to script you some test. That way you should be covered for the most part

As of now I am not sure if it would hurt you or not in a case. But I can tell you that about 2 years ago this situation actually happened to a very close friend of mine. And some of his co-workers knew what he did on his spare time as some of them did also. With that being said he was justified and case was closed. However since later that year he was given a pc of paper that pretty much says he could do whatever he needed to do to enhance his body to better perform his job duties. Now Idk how well that paper would hold up in a court but he does have that paper and I have read it with my own eyes. He is also one that is very easy to look at and see that he uses something. Custom made uniforms and so on. Hope that helps some.

Well ive been thru a self defense shooting case and none of that shit happened... they dont even have a database for tracking self defense shootings... if you are all in a trial, then it wasnt a cut clear case of self defense... i was armed robbed w a gun amd wound up shooting the guy 4x... police come out, you tell them your story... in my case the guy dropped my jewelry, wallet, his gun, etc and w my story it went like this... "do you wanna positive id the guy?" , i say yes and point him out whiles hes fucked up on the medic board... they bring me to station, i fill out written statement.... they tell me i need to stay in the county for 48 hours... Chief shook my hand and i walked out... didnt have to show up in court... guy sentenced to 27 years...took my gun for about 3 or 4 months, then got it back... carry the same one now

Why not try and get a Dr to script you some test. That way you should be covered for the most part

Yeah I was going to do that, For Deca And Test, especially cuz Deca stays in the system so long, but was just trippin about things that aren't script like EQ which also takes a few months ti leave the system and you can't get a script for. Anti estrogens with no script, Tren, etc.. But if There's no threat of being tested for anything except Recreational Drugs then I guess I'm all good lol.

And I don't think we can be tested for gear just for suspicion because of being larger and more cut than normal. I know in Sweden this is a problem for sure and can request Gear Testing just for being big, but hopefully not here.

The vast majority of the time police do you non-lethal weapons. But those stories don't make the news.

Except for "don't tase me bro!" lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE"]University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum - YouTube[/ame]

Well ive been thru a self defense shooting case and none of that shit happened... they dont even have a database for tracking self defense shootings... if you are all in a trial, then it wasnt a cut clear case of self defense... i was armed robbed w a gun amd wound up shooting the guy 4x... police come out, you tell them your story... in my case the guy dropped my jewelry, wallet, his gun, etc and w my story it went like this... "do you wanna positive id the guy?" , i say yes and point him out whiles hes fucked up on the medic board... they bring me to station, i fill out written statement.... they tell me i need to stay in the county for 48 hours... Chief shook my hand and i walked out... didnt have to show up in court... guy sentenced to 27 years...took my gun for about 3 or 4 months, then got it back... carry the same one now

I'm glad things worked out for you. Something like that would scare the shit out of me. I feel like in some places in this country they would have turned you into the criminal. Justice was served in your case. Glad you didn't get hurt and at least the perp didn't die either.

I would never want to take another life, I feel like it would haunting....but if it comes down to you, your loved ones, or the bad guy, you best be prepared and you were. If you hesitate or are too afraid to defend yourself, you die.

I can't stand that in this country we nickel and dime and justified self defense case, when people have to make split second decisions to live or die. The fact the bad guy is there wrongfully in the first place? Should end all debate there. If I ever awaken to someone trying to rob me, I've already made up my mind, I will defend myself without hesitation. I'll answer to if it was justified later, but I'll be alive.

I think he is looking at it as how it will effect him, not the bad guy. A lot of situations where a person thinks they are doing the right thing and defending themselves with a firearm they are actually breaking the law and end up in deep shit.

If a person with a baseball bat walks up to you and swings at you several times and you shoot them you might be seen as not running away if you are able and get jail time. Sometimes the way you look at a situation like this a jury or judge would think differently. So, if you cary a gun you should be thinking about these things to make sure you are informed, aware and act responsibly if the time ever came.

You don't have to run in my state.

Most of what people call mace in this country is really pepper spray. Not really the same thing.

Better be depleted in that courtroom and wear a baggy suit! :eek:

True story.

Family friend is a LEO, and he was a rookie, in this state they don't give rookies tasers. This guy on sherm was attempting to assault his partner with a knife and he would have tased him, but his only option was either risk the guy getting to his partner or pulling and firing. He even shot him in the hamstring but the guy was on sherm and had a condition and died on the spot.

Pretty messed up they don't give them tasers. Has anyone else heard of this?

True story.

Family friend is a LEO, and he was a rookie, in this state they don't give rookies tasers. This guy on sherm was attempting to assault his partner with a knife and he would have tased him, but his only option was either risk the guy getting to his partner or pulling and firing. He even shot him in the hamstring but the guy was on sherm and had a condition and died on the spot.

Pretty messed up they don't give them tasers. Has anyone else heard of this?

What is sherm!? Is that PCP?

That makes no sense to not give a new officer a taser. You would think they would want them to have it available. To me more tools is better than less.

no shit, people watch to many movies

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner