over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid Drug Test and Self Defense w/Firearms

no shit, people watch to many movies

Unless it's a clean head shot, people do not die right away from Gunshots. Even to the chest. This is why when police have to use deadly force, they keep their guns drawn and pointed at the suspect for quite sometime, even after filling him with holes. The guy can be aware and conscious and capable of still shooting back for many times, minutes later.

True story.

Family friend is a LEO, and he was a rookie, in this state they don't give rookies tasers. This guy on sherm was attempting to assault his partner with a knife and he would have tased him, but his only option was either risk the guy getting to his partner or pulling and firing. He even shot him in the hamstring but the guy was on sherm and had a condition and died on the spot.

Pretty messed up they don't give them tasers. Has anyone else heard of this?
I definitely have heard that before. Not sure what sort of actual clinical significance it has, but it's not out of the realm of reasonable to think that thousands of volts of electricity could potentially fuck someones heart up.
What is sherm!? Is that PCP?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJyNw8tGE0"]That's What You Had - YouTube[/ame]

If some one was trying to harm/kill some one I care about I am not sure how much I would care about not trying to hurt the guy while I was trying to stop the attack. Cops are trained that once you shoot you keep shooting till the guy goes down. That is about the only way to make sure they stop the fight.

This is why tasers and mace should be legal. I'm in no way against firearms. But why is it that even the cops are so ready to grab their guns when other methods could solve the situation.

Just shoot the "#%@&$er" in the leg.

have you ever had a gun in your face? everybody is different. some go numb and some go rubber leg, some are able to react.

it amazes me how many non gun owners believe the situations that surprise LE and civilians can usually be handled in a non-lethal method. i'll call it the "Star Trek set your phasers to stun" phenomenon. that luxury of a sure fire non lethal certainty of a harmless stun does not exist. there's no way you would have time to draw a firearm and think shoot that guy's smaller body appendage (leg or if it's little slice -chubby buns) to see if it makes him come to his senses ( before he fires on me.) i've had a gun stuck in my face. it was at night, out in a parking lot with no one around. he also punched as hard as he could in the face. i didn't feel a feel a thing, didn't even look at him - numb. had no firearm on me and luckily his gf came running around the corner screaming crying at him to stop. if i had a firearm i surely would not have been empathetic and considered shooting him in the leg.

i've told my adult son and daughter to get angry - understanding this person is about to take your life and everything you have. so don't think about the following days newspaper stating you did the humanitarian thing and kept the asshole alive. (to most certainly do it again to someone else, since they never learn)

not picking on you king-kong - every situation has it's angles and things in this country are not getting more peaceful.

Last edited:
no shit, people watch to many movies

Yeah. Plus, unless someone is an expert marksman, youre probably going to miss shooting at something small like a limb. You have to aim for "centermass", the biggest target.

What is sherm!? Is that PCP?

That makes no sense to not give a new officer a taser. You would think they would want them to have it available. To me more tools is better than less.

Yes....pcp

For the shoot em in the leg crowd. Ask war vets, people that work in the emergency room, or even hunters about what can happen when something is shot. I know someone that works at a hospital in the city. More then once people have walked through the door on there own with bullet holes in them. Sometimes even surprisingly calm about it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws