over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid laws in Nicaragua- going there on vacation

n3mo0101

Registered
I am going to San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua pretty soon. Can I buy gear in a pharmacy there? I will be gone for about 10 days. I was thinking of starting a curise that week and just bringing like 2cc of test in an empty gh vial on the plane, but if I can just buy it there I'm not going to bother.

From what I've read online Ic an buy it and its really cheap. LMK if anyone has experience in Nicaragua. Thanks!

my brothers business partner is from there he said you can get most things at pharmacies there he said ones in the major tourist areas will rip u off or might ask for a script for certain things but there are plenty that love that american green

I am going to San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua pretty soon. Can I buy gear in a pharmacy there? I will be gone for about 10 days. I was thinking of starting a curise that week and just bringing like 2cc of test in an empty gh vial on the plane, but if I can just buy it there I'm not going to bother.

From what I've read online Ic an buy it and its really cheap. LMK if anyone has experience in Nicaragua. Thanks!

Nicaraguan gear??..... I think I'd pass on that one....just sayin'

Yeah haha, I think I'd be ok though. My South American friends say they used to just buy their gear in pharmacies (this was in Venezuela)

I would rather not risk bringing 2cc of gear on the airplane if I don't have to. but if its in a small, clear, unlabeled gh vial IDK if they'd even find it.

I wouldn't even bother man. You are going on a vacation - relax and have fun. You wont mess anything up in 10 days.

I wouldn't even bother man. You are going on a vacation - relax and have fun. You wont mess anything up in 10 days.

Seriously!

Whats with all these insecure guys on here always worrying abour gear on a friggin vacation!!

I guess I just don't want to crash hard in the last few days of the trip, thats all. If I can't get any gear there its not the end of the world but if I can I would prefer to not mess up my hormone levels throughout my cruise.

Not really being insecure, just trying to take care of myself here man.

yup stick to your ug lab stuff, much safer than the worlds largest pharmaceutical company branded stuff they have in pharmacies there lol they're not making the meds out back in the shack where they keep the chickens it's the same brands of meds you see in any country. You don't even need to worry about fakes, they get so few aas sales in countries like Nic that they won't even bother, they'll just inflate the price if they see you got money.

You'll find some basic test, I didn't come across much more, didn't get any hassle about scripts, granted it's been about 4-5 years since I was there.

yup stick to your ug lab stuff, much safer than the worlds largest pharmaceutical company branded stuff they have in pharmacies there lol they're not making the meds out back in the shack where they keep the chickens it's the same brands of meds you see in any country. You don't even need to worry about fakes, they get so few aas sales in countries like Nic that they won't even bother, they'll just inflate the price if they see you got money.

You'll find some basic test, I didn't come across much more, didn't get any hassle about scripts, granted it's been about 4-5 years since I was there.

True, the best EQ I ever had was made down in South America. It was vet grade but 10x better than the other UG stuff that was floating around back then.

I guess I just don't want to crash hard in the last few days of the trip, thats all. If I can't get any gear there its not the end of the world but if I can I would prefer to not mess up my hormone levels throughout my cruise.

Not really being insecure, just trying to take care of myself here man.

Your hormones are not going to crash in 10 days. Take a long acting one and relax.

That's what I figured, lol. Why would they make their own gear whne they are a licensed pharmacy and can just get it wholesale at pharma quality? Wouldn't make sense.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws