over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID SYMPOSIUM at Hofstra Law School, NY

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Last edited:
Thanks Mike!

I see Wadler will be there. I hope he trips over that turkey neck of his and cracks his head open.

Palumbo will be there too.

Seems interesting as long as Wadler is shut the hell up:p

BMJ

Thanks Mike!

I see Wadler will be there. I hope he trips over that turkey neck of his and cracks his head open.

Palumbo will be there too.

Seems interesting as long as Wadler is shut the hell up:p

BMJ

Wow, my home town, wish I could make it. Rick and I went to the same HS he is a great guy and has helped me out in the past.

Wow, my home town, wish I could make it. Rick and I went to the same HS he is a great guy and has helped me out in the past.

Yeah, i'd love to go and support Rick's cause and the conference itself....but living on the west coast makes it kind of hard:(

Mick, if you go, take notes:D

BMJ

If it's not going to be tapped by anyone, please, do take notes and report back.

Thanks BIG MikeS!

Yeah, i'd love to go and support Rick's cause and the conference itself....but living on the west coast makes it kind of hard:(

Mick, if you go, take notes:D

BMJ

LOL! I cant bro, You know I'm in GA for now. I was just up on Long Island with Nat 2 weeks ago... OMG... real pizza and Bagels...and lots of real gyms too

Damn might not be able to go.

Is that what you say when it's time to train:p

C'mon now...Make it a priority like training and take good notes or boot-leg the thing...That way you may catch something one of the other bros could potentially miss.:)

I wish we could have something like this but on live tv to educate the general public.

Wow, this seems really interesting...I live like ten minutes from Hofstra...I havee work that Friday though....if anyone can get a tape that would be awesome. I can't stomach Wadler.

Wow, this seems really interesting...I live like ten minutes from Hofstra...I havee work that Friday though....if anyone can get a tape that would be awesome. I can't stomach Wadler.

The shit he says is sooo ridiculous I hope the crowd laughs in his face.

I can't wait for an update on this from someone.

Hopefully we can find video of it.

War

I was there. Dave said that it was taped. He is trying to put it up on RXmuscle. I don't know when that will happen.

All speakers were respected from both sides. It was not as heated as I thought it would be. There was good info for those who don't know anything about steroids. The first half was more about PED's in sports. The second half touched upon the laws, legalization, loopholes and how the general gym rat can be effected down the road. They showed Bigger, Stronger and Faster too. Which was a great video. Chris Bell was there too. Rick was a good moderator as well.

All speakers were respected from both sides. The only person I didn't care for was Wadler. Both sides seemed equally represented.

Everyone whether for or against agreed that kids should not be on steroids. Most agreed that testing is a joke in sports and that people will always find ways to beat a test or find new drugs. There were alot of other good discussions, but I will let people listen for themselves since it should be posted.

A total of maybe 30 people showed up. I was probably the only one who lifted, let alone knew about juice. Most were there because they got credit for law school. It $50 for everyone else and poorly marketed outside the law school. I think there could have been a better turn out if they did it at another location at the college.

Last edited:
I was there. Dave said that it was taped. He is trying to put it up on RXmuscle. I don't know when that will happen.

All speakers were respected from both sides. It was not as heated as I thought it would be. There was good info for those who don't know anything about steroids. The first half was more about PED's in sports. The second half touched upon the laws, legalization, loopholes and how the general gym rat can be effected down the road. They showed Bigger, Stronger and Faster too. Which was a great video. Chris Bell was there too. Rick was a good moderator as well.

All speakers were respected from both sides. The only person I didn't care for was Wadler. Both sides seemed equally represented.

Everyone whether for or against agreed that kids should not be on steroids. Most agreed that testing is a joke in sports and that people will always find ways to beat a test or find new drugs. There were alot of other good discussions, but I will let people listen for themselves since it should be posted.

A total of maybe 30 people showed up. I was probably the only one who lifted, let alone knew about juice. Most were there because they got credit for law school. It $50 for everyone else and poorly marketed outside the law school. I think there could have been a better turn out if they did it at another location at the college.
$50 bucks for any out side person to attend?! So they were limiting it, trying to cover rental cost, or thinking they would make something??

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and I'm waiting on the video to be posted up.

MikeS

Did you get to make it to the conference bro?

MikeS. You the same guy I was talking to during lunch?

The $50 wasn't enforced really. There are more ways to get into the building than the one were you had to register.

I read about the symposium yesterday and commented how I would not be able to make it as that I had work that day, and to top it off I was bar tending that night. Anyway, at the bar, I strike up a conversation with a patron and we start discussing sports. Turns out he's a lawyer/sports writer/entertainment lawyer?? who claims to be deeply involved in the whole steroid ped debate. Honestly I thought he might be full of hot air, but he asked me to come around from behind the bar and showed me a picture of Clemens, Palmerio and McGuire swearing before congress and sure enough he was sitting in the audience in the background. I mention the symposium to him and he had no idea about it. He was not familiar with the names Dave Palumbo and Rick Collins, but his eyes lit up when I mentioned Gary Wadler. He went on to tell me how he was a friend of "Garys" and had his number programmed into his phone. Anyway he went on to tell me about the "devastating health effects" of steroids. Blamed steroids for the "rise of violence in professional sports", blamed steroids for Chris Benoit's suicide/murder binge and for basically "every time an NFL player smacks his wife or grabs a knife". Now I was at work so it was not the place to correct this gentleman, but honestly I was disgusted. Disgusted that someone who was so well educated could so blatantly misconstrue facts. The worst part was I believe that he believed everything he said. I politely mentioned that Chris Benoit was on a cocktail of drugs including pain killers, anti depressants and alcohol, but predictably, that was met with "all relating back to his steroid use". He told me his name and I did a quick google search. The other things we discussed checked out referring to his background in sports and entertainment, so I guess he's legit. It just pisses me off that someone who has got it this wrong, believes and fights so hard.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear