over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid test

bdad

Registered
Newbies
Below is a link where you send a urine sample to a lab then results are posted online. Says it will confirm the presence of 50 different steroids. I was considering using this to confirm primo before letting my wife use. Thoughts?

SteroidConfirm - Urine Steroid Drug Test 5 Panel

Where I live you can go into a local lab and take a urine test for yourself and see what's there. they do them for job applicants. Just ask for the steroid test and they test for all of em. $110 though.

Is the lab a chain, maybe I have one in my area?

Below is a link where you send a urine sample to a lab then results are posted online. Says it will confirm the presence of 50 different steroids. I was considering using this to confirm primo before letting my wife use. Thoughts?

I have used them and they are great. Showed your epi:test ratio and the nandrolone amount if memory is correct. Before ordering I tell labs that I will be testing their products with the above test.....it's amazing how quickly some labs don't want to do business after that. Test everything...name and shame the bunk ugl's and raw dealers.

Last edited:
Is the lab a chain, maybe I have one in my area?

Not a chain. I googled Lab urine drug tests in my area and the lab came up. Like I said, they do employment drug screens and I told them I wanted a personal one done for steroids. No problem. You just have to pay for it. They will test for whatever I wanted them to test for.

I have used them and they are great. Showed your epi:test ratio and the nandrolone amount if memory is correct. Before ordering I tell labs that I will be testing their products with the above test.....it's amazing how quickly some labs don't want to do business after that. Test everything...name and shame the bunk ugl's and raw dealers.

Heard that labmax are always blown off as hit or miss. These type test are used for hiring and firing of employees, which holds up in court. it would be hard to argue with. Also if a supplier new this was going to be performed and confident in their product this would be great free advertising.

Last edited:

Anyone we know here at PM?

If it will confirm the presence of 50 diff steroids. It likely will not differentiate what kind it is. Also if the testing party is taking several things or has taken something with a long half life. Idk if this will be what you need. Testing the actual substance with a gas chromatograph or other means and comparing to a know sample may be the only way to verify primo.
Buy from a reputable source. There are many I'd trust.

https://roidtest.com/

If it will confirm the presence of 50 diff steroids. It likely will not differentiate what kind it is. Also if the testing party is taking several things or has taken something with a long half life. Idk if this will be what you need. Testing the actual substance with a gas chromatograph or other means and comparing to a know sample may be the only way to verify primo.
Buy from a reputable source. There are many I'd trust.

If I'm not mistaken doesn't WADA use this same type of testing? Its test for metabolites of drugs to determine the actual compound.

Anyone we know here at PM?

I haven't tried to order here but years ago ugl's on eroids flat out refused to do business with me after I mentioned I would test their products and post results. Those labs closed down over time. Shocker I know.

UV light comes with this too. I'd still recommend sending compounds out for testing.

When you say send out, sending said product to someone for testing? Any leads where I could send? Thanks

Curious if a HRT dose of test would show up on one of the employment tests? any where to read about it or someone i could pm?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws