over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid that you regret taking ?

I don't understand why or how but I'm clearly the outlier for halo. It not only didn't make me rage out, I was literally so outwardly happy I probably annoyed some people. Several of my friends even asked me variations of,"Dude, you high?"

For those who took halotestin, what was the dose you took? I also don't have a problem with halo, but then I was only on 10mg/day, 5 days on 2 days off as a doc prescribed it to me. Was on that for a while, and it was amazing.

I just remember having an ill feeling, almost like the flu while taking Halo. My liver enzymes were highest they have ever been. Been too long to remember the dose. It was powder from China.

For those who took halotestin, what was the dose you took? I also don't have a problem with halo, but then I was only on 10mg/day, 5 days on 2 days off as a doc prescribed it to me. Was on that for a while, and it was amazing.
Most I've used is 10mg 2x/day or 20mg pwo. Both times for 2 weeks straight. I never felt anything negative from it (no ill physical symptoms I mean) but I was adhering to everything I've read that halo should not be used for long periods. So I stuck the amount and times I listed above. I had blood work done about a month after one of those 2 week runs and my liver enzymes were right in line with what they normally are.

All in all, if I could be assured that halo didn't cause serious internal harm like I've read then I would absolutely be tempted to use it more often. Not sure about a greater dose though. I got what I wanted from it. Which was intensity/energy/strength in the gym.

only thing i ever regret taking was the old finaplix that we had to crush up and mix with that nasty garlic smelling stuff to rub all over the body. im drawing a blank on the name now. damn. old man brain.
anyway, i regret how many people I nauseated around the gym when I had that stuff all over me. I am quite sure more than a few people were disgusted by me back then.

only thing i ever regret taking was the old finaplix that we had to crush up and mix with that nasty garlic smelling stuff to rub all over the body. im drawing a blank on the name now. damn. old man brain.
anyway, i regret how many people I nauseated around the gym when I had that stuff all over me. I am quite sure more than a few people were disgusted by me back then.

DMSO

Ran Halo this summer whilst dieting for 6weeks,ramped up to 45mg/day for 10days mid-cycle then back down. I was in a severe calorie deficit and it helped maintain strength and really hardened me up dramatically. I'd take 20mg pre-workout at 4am and by 4:45am when I strolled into the gym I was nasty as fuck,literally angry at everything. The combo of Halo&Tren really fucked w my head,but the results in my physique spoke for themselves.
Thank God my wife has the patience of a Saint,she commented more than once that I was a real asshole while on it lol.

same here, I have never had luck taking 'normal doses' of Dbol and/or Anadrol. Anytime I get above 20mg of dbol I begin to lose my appetite and get a weird nauseous feeling that seems to plague me until I get off or back down the dose a lot. In the past, the only way I have been able to use Dbol was by injecting it. It was nice as I could use about 1/2 the normal dose and get 2x the effect when injecting it, but then you're stuck injecting it ED, and thats not a lot of fun for anyone.

Anadrol and D-bol. I've tried to run each probably like 3x over the years and EVERY time after about 7-8 days I feel like I'm getting the stomach flu and can't eat.

Equipoise gives me severe anxiety and panic attacks. Really liked the effects on my physique though I responded really well to it even at 3-400 mg a week.
mtren, I’ve had stomach issues since I’ve taken it and my stomach can no longer handle any of the stronger orals.
deca no matter what lab or what dose I never noticed anything from it except depression and anxiety.
Oddly enough never had too many sides from tren except nigh sweats after my all you can eat once a week.

Tren E made break out so bad i needed acutane same with mast wouldn't touch either one again.
EQ gave me anxiety which was actually a good thing because i have compassion for people the suffer from that now. It made me feel like the world was closing in on me. test c only now look and feel better than ever.

Tren E made break out so bad i needed acutane same with mast wouldn't touch either one again.
EQ gave me anxiety which was actually a good thing because i have compassion for people the suffer from that now. It made me feel like the world was closing in on me. test c only now look and feel better than ever.
Tren e was the worst for me too. Acne was disturbing. Still have some left from a run 2 years ago

Where do I start?

Like some have said no regrets because you have to experience the ride for yourself to really understand. I'm glad I matured early enough to understand that a few things.

1. Life isn't all about muscles like I used to think.
2. Lower doses totaling 400-500mg (compared to what I used to run 2-2.5g) is safer and just as effective.

Never tried HGH or slim or DNP or many of the prohormones that were out there.

I will say TREN is the one compound that I don't regret trying but I regret the high doses. I think I was 27 or 28 when I first ran it in a cycle, so I was late to the party unlike many who try it at 21 on the first or second cycle. From the ages of 30 to 35 I would cycle it as high as 800mg weather it be ace or enant. And for 12 weeks or more.

SMH...now I only cycle tren around 100-200mg and for only 4 to 6 weeks.

Lesson learned with tren...less is better.

Less is better is something some guys never even try to investigate. Others, like me, start out like that with low doses and just one compound but use it for many years and find themselves increasing the dose each year to continue gains.it is an easy trap to fall into.

It sneaks up on you slowly, the doses and number of drugs you're using.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws