over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid use from 1965-70

I believe quite a bit about what was said in interview. Growing up in Miami we had quite a few pros training down there- at the gym I first worked at. Today I even train some old NFL guys and fake wrestlers in their 60's. The availibility and variety- not to mention the science is much greater today compared to yesteryear. Not to mention peptides and HGH used today. I remember back in the day guys using lots of dbol, var, halotest, and cyp. Not near the doses Im hearing of today. There was no internet and the access and quantities were just not there. There were dealers who would come to the gym with a shoebox full of bottles and vials that were obtained one way or the other. There were not powders from china making all of the UG stuff and certainly no laser printers so you could spot a fake with no trouble at all. I remember the biggest guys at the time would hit merely 10-20mgs of dbol/day and maybe 200-400mg of deca a week. Now this is early 80's. This post is referring to pre that so one could conclude the access was even less. Just my observation.

I believe quite a bit about what was said in interview. Growing up in Miami we had quite a few pros training down there- at the gym I first worked at. Today I even train some old NFL guys and fake wrestlers in their 60's. The availibility and variety- not to mention the science is much greater today compared to yesteryear. Not to mention peptides and HGH used today. I remember back in the day guys using lots of dbol, var, halotest, and cyp. Not near the doses Im hearing of today. There was no internet and the access and quantities were just not there. There were dealers who would come to the gym with a shoebox full of bottles and vials that were obtained one way or the other. There were not powders from china making all of the UG stuff and certainly no laser printers so you could spot a fake with no trouble at all. I remember the biggest guys at the time would hit merely 10-20mgs of dbol/day and maybe 200-400mg of deca a week. Now this is early 80's. This post is referring to pre that so one could conclude the access was even less. Just my observation.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

So everyone lies....the consensus is nobody tells the truth. So i can take it to the bank that every single one of you guys who have left posts on this board about what you were doing juicewise was lying their ass off.....

So just to clarify the following is true correct?

a) All you guys on this board, on every board, top ams, pro's whatever are bullshit artists and not to believed no matter what you say you take? So pretty much stop reading any post on juice because hell its bullshit? Wow that sucks, I had a little more faith in some of you guys on this board that you were standup individuals but i guess it was all for naught.

b) Anybody who is bigger and better than you must be taking shitloads more than you? What about all the guys on these boards who are smaller and crappier bodybuilders than you are? That means now your the guy who lies and abuses himself correct?

thats not at all what the consensus is. the general idea people seem to share is that the PRO"S LIE.

it was a good attempt to sway opinion but the logic was skewed. for anyone who reads these posts it can easily be seen that the people being referred to are top level athletes, not the common user.

of course why do these top competitors have to tell us what they are taking? they don't!!!! who are we that they should share their personal info. of course who are they to think we are fools and believe them when they spout of some crap about 600mg test and maybe 25mg dbol per day. do they think we are fools?

now i am not a fan of mega doses. i recall that you are also not a fan of mega dosing but rather intense training. whatever we or others think the proper amount is, MOST pros use mega doses.

Last edited:
thats not at all what the consensus is. the general idea people seem to share is that the PRO"S LIE.

it was a good attempt to sway opinion but the logic was skewed. for anyone who reads these posts it can easily be seen that the people being referred to are top level athletes, not the common user.

of course why do these top competitors have to tell us what they are taking? they don't!!!! who are we that they should share their personal info. of course who are they to think we are fools and believe them when they spout of some crap about 600mg test and maybe 25mg dbol per day. do they think we are fools?

now i am not a fan of mega doses. i recall that you are also not a fan of mega dosing but rather intense training. whatever we or others think the proper amount is, MOST pros use mega doses.

Ok, B-boy has finished very close to a pro card as have others on this board, so are they the most abusive guys on this board? (I know better)....especially when you got a coupld guys on this board (not from the USA) who openly state some outrageous dosages (are they bullshitting and take even more?) who wouldnt be able to even stand next to B-boy without getting thoroughly embarrassed.

The thing with the drug issue is that there's the deeply ingrained feeling that you are cheating in some way by using drugs. Yes, even bodybuilders, particularly American ones, feel that by giving credit to drugs you are diminishing your "accomplishments". So it's quite natural that their contribution is minimized as much as possible. Simple psychology.

Then there's the shit talk that ensues in the community if you were to admit to some extensive stack, "that guy's genetics suck, look how much gear he has to take to look like that! No wonder he got his pro card... who wouldn't with all the drugs he's running!" See Craig Titus and his crazy stack reported by DC.

And forget about anyone admitting to things like DNP... that just immediately earns you the moniker of lazy. Same with Synthol.

Drugs quite simply is a topic you have to be skeptical about... it is minimized and it's quite understandable.

Like someone mentioned, no one has to tell anyone what they take. The classy way is to not talk about it at all if you're going to BS anyway.

BTW, Draper doesn't mention his current drug use. Why not? For the reasons I mentioned. He looks so fantastic in his old years, in large part due to hormones. The impression is left that the drug use only happened 40-50 years ago.

I recall reading a Casey Viator interview a few years back (couldve been total bs?) when he stated guys used alot more 'back then' than most thought. I think he was referring to the early mid 80's maybe. Said thats when tren/fina started to really show up and HGH from a corpse, cant remember what you call it.

But that he totally regrets using it now and is ashamed of it. I guess since hes bald.... but hes still freakin huge last I saw.

I recall reading a Casey Viator interview a few years back (couldve been total bs?) when he stated guys used alot more 'back then' than most thought. I think he was referring to the early mid 80's maybe. Said thats when tren/fina started to really show up and HGH from a corpse, cant remember what you call it.

But that he totally regrets using it now and is ashamed of it. I guess since hes bald.... but hes still freakin huge last I saw.

Casey Managed and ran Coffees Gym in Marietta Ga in the late 90's. He is a drunk and a user of many substances- but a good guy. Depended on the day ya talked to him ya get nother story. We trained for years together in a group. Liked him except his cheap toupe'.

I might add- but regrettably he stole. Stole from my sponsor and owner of the gym whom trained the female olympian weighliftlifters for the Australia Olympics in 1996. Then Mr. Viator- an IFBB Pro moved to the Carolinas selling MITA copying equipment. He let us all down. Cash meant a cheap sale of membership but his pocket as well. As an owner now I dont like thieves. So without too much detail the dude with a bad toupe' who drove a red t-top camaro Z-28 was a thief of a - still friend of mine. But huge he was. At the time in his late 40's.

IRON37 i think the hgh from a corps was called GORM if im not mistaking,that was back in the day.

So everyone lies....the consensus is nobody tells the truth. So i can take it to the bank that every single one of you guys who have left posts on this board about what you were doing juicewise was lying their ass off.....

So just to clarify the following is true correct?

a) All you guys on this board, on every board, top ams, pro's whatever are bullshit artists and not to believed no matter what you say you take? So pretty much stop reading any post on juice because hell its bullshit? Wow that sucks, I had a little more faith in some of you guys on this board that you were standup individuals but i guess it was all for naught.

b) Anybody who is bigger and better than you must be taking shitloads more than you? What about all the guys on these boards who are smaller and crappier bodybuilders than you are? That means now your the guy who lies and abuses himself correct?

I've asked it in a previous thread: how is possible that 5-6weeks out of the second most important show in the world the ownwer of the title get a very important injury and after less than 48hours he gone under a few hours surgery? If he was on grams of oily AAS how is possible a doc put him under anesthesia when he get in his body so much drugs?
My question is if a so big pro (at that moment the second one in the world)could risk his life to do the surgery knowing he was out of competition for at least 1year? Why if he's on a 3-4grams cycle he don't wait 1-2weeks to be clean and be more safe?
There is something i'm missing about mega dosages......
sorry for my english and No, i'm not going on surgery and i'm not on a mega dosage AAS cycle...

I've asked it in a previous thread: how is possible that 5-6weeks out of the second most important show in the world the ownwer of the title get a very important injury and after less than 48hours he gone under a few hours surgery? If he was on grams of oily AAS how is possible a doc put him under anesthesia when he get in his body so much drugs?
My question is if a so big pro (at that moment the second one in the world)could risk his life to do the surgery knowing he was out of competition for at least 1year? Why if he's on a 3-4grams cycle he don't wait 1-2weeks to be clean and be more safe?
sorry for my english and No, i'm not going on surgery and i'm not on a mega dosage AAS cycle...
I understand your English is bad....but I don't understand ur point or who u are refering to.

What does being on high doses of gear have to do with being put under for surgery? Those two things have nothing to do with each other...

What does being on high doses of gear have to do with being put under for surgery? Those two things have nothing to do with each other...

Actually they very much do. Could be very risky...RBC's off the charts, clotting changes (Orville Burke, Milos Sarcev) both went thru some detrimental situations with their surgeries....Milos ended up warning everyone about it...Orville not as lucky.

Last edited:
Actually they very much do. Could be very risky...RBC's off the charts, clotting changes (Orville Burke, Milos Sarcev) both went thru some detrimental situations with their surgeries....Milos ended up warning everyone about it...Orville not as lucky.

I didn't think about that...makes me think of the recent talks about blood disorders and AAS use...just shows how many things there are that a lot of us don't even consider before we start pinning.

Well they DO ask if you are on any medication and AAS would obviously fall under that umbrella. Perhaps the pro in question lied and said he was on nothing. I find it doubtful that they would perform surgery under general anesthesia on someone on a precontest stack (at least when in the know), even though he might have been a light user.

He won all those titles and looked the way he did before he took any steroid? BS. And the way he looks now at 63? It was supposed to be an honest interview and is anything but. At least Stallone admits to taking test and hgh.

did it ever occur to anyone that bodybuilders lied back then just like they all do today. every single one of them will say they use 10 times less crap than they actually use.

what makes older bodybuilders immune to the lying syndrome?

of course they didn't have all the things available that are around today, but they had the basics. when they say a few pills maybe its 20 or 30. 20 or 30 of several different things is quite a bit.

Whether true or not who knows? I remember test being the "dirty" stuff nobody wanted and deca, primo and winstrol were the "good" things. Now we know test is probably much safer then the others, in reasonable doses, and most of the sides of test are more cosmetic. For example winni with it;s hdl lowering effect I would rate far more dangerous then most sides of test. Again , this is with reasonable or moderate doses . Obviously I wouldn't say 3 grams of test is safer then 50 mgs winstrol EOD, but I would guess a 500-750 test is probably safer.

The part about lying is more likely then not. Realistically the doses were probably much higher then most claim, but still much lower then today. I remember starting out with an amp of organon deca or a preload sust / week with 10 mgs dbol and get great gains. I also remember a few top powerifters who ran a bottle of test week and dbol by the dozen during the late 80's. Even then people would BS about how much they took.

Even now, I know some top bodybuilders, guys I have trained with, tell someone how they run 1 cc per week and take 1 10mg dbol day . It's funny because the same guy just finished telling me last month how he can't afford all the shit he takes and that he spends 2 grand /month on juice. Realistically we can only know what we ourselves take Everything else is just an educated guess. LOL

Going back to topic of 60s bb ers. Look even further back.reg park clancy Ross etc. I still believe park was awesome 230 ish monster strong. Drug free.

Wwhy then is it so weird that draper etc could be using odd shot here and there.

I bet if this interview was with zane people would not doubt it and then say about him weighing 180 or whatever and if he had used more he would have been huge.

Who cares.

I understand your English is bad....but I don't understand ur point or who u are refering to.

DOGGCRAPP answered for me. My point: If all the pros take a lot of gear,3grams min., how is possible that a super-Pro(i don't like to name the names but i think it's clear who i'm referring to: the second pro in the world in that year,5-6weeks out of Arnold Classic...) went under surgery 2days after an injury, a big one that ruined his carrer at least until today? And if he was on a 3grams cycle how is possible the doc permitted it? Maybe he was on less gear than stated?

I remember back in the day, you didn't need alot of sauce to get the results your wanted. Stuff back then like the David White D-bol tabs, Syntex Drol, Upjohn Cheque drops, Real Injectable Winstrol V with the crystals in it and the good ole American made Deca was potent as shit! My first cycle was D-bol (lil blue tabs) around 4 per day and 1 vial of deca a week and in one months time I gained 20-30 lbs and got strong as shit! I paid 10.00 for a 100 tabs and 3.00 per vial of deca. Those were the days! This shit from overseas today is not as strong, imo and you have to take twice as much to get the results you would like back then!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws