over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid use from 1965-70

DOGGCRAPP answered for me. My point: If all the pros take a lot of gear,3grams min., how is possible that a super-Pro(i don't like to name the names but i think it's clear who i'm referring to: the second pro in the world in that year,5-6weeks out of Arnold Classic...) went under surgery 2days after an injury, a big one that ruined his carrer at least until today? And if he was on a 3grams cycle how is possible the doc permitted it? Maybe he was on less gear than stated?

U never clarified what year....honestly it doesn't matter to me who it was.....

I do get ur point

DOGGCRAPP answered for me. My point: If all the pros take a lot of gear,3grams min., how is possible that a super-Pro(i don't like to name the names but i think it's clear who i'm referring to: the second pro in the world in that year,5-6weeks out of Arnold Classic...) went under surgery 2days after an injury, a big one that ruined his carrer at least until today? And if he was on a 3grams cycle how is possible the doc permitted it? Maybe he was on less gear than stated?

Vic Martinez?

I remember back in the day, you didn't need alot of sauce to get the results your wanted. Stuff back then like the David White D-bol tabs, Syntex Drol, Upjohn Cheque drops, Real Injectable Winstrol V with the crystals in it and the good ole American made Deca was potent as shit! My first cycle was D-bol (lil blue tabs) around 4 per day and 1 vial of deca a week and in one months time I gained 20-30 lbs and got strong as shit! I paid 10.00 for a 100 tabs and 3.00 per vial of deca. Those were the days! This shit from overseas today is not as strong, imo and you have to take twice as much to get the results you would like back then!

I think this is the biggest factor when guys say that stuff out now is not as strong. I think it also contributes to a lot of the side effects guys are experiencing today, because of all the black market gear that is all that is available to most guys. Everything was real pharmacutical grade in the 60's-70's so less went a long way. A lot of stuff guys think is dianabol, decca, etc. is watered down testosterone and methlytest i believe.

I think this is the biggest factor when guys say that stuff out now is not as strong. I think it also contributes to a lot of the side effects guys are experiencing today, because of all the black market gear that is all that is available to most guys. Everything was real pharmacutical grade in the 60's-70's so less went a long way. A lot of stuff guys think is dianabol, decca, etc. is watered down testosterone and methlytest i believe.

I agree with you Dezzy! Wouldn't surprise me if they put ephredine in it too! It's a damn shame that you don't get what you pay for!

I remember back in the day, you didn't need alot of sauce to get the results your wanted. Stuff back then like the David White D-bol tabs, Syntex Drol, Upjohn Cheque drops, Real Injectable Winstrol V with the crystals in it and the good ole American made Deca was potent as shit! My first cycle was D-bol (lil blue tabs) around 4 per day and 1 vial of deca a week and in one months time I gained 20-30 lbs and got strong as shit! I paid 10.00 for a 100 tabs and 3.00 per vial of deca. Those were the days! This shit from overseas today is not as strong, imo and you have to take twice as much to get the results you would like back then!

absolutely agree. even the 'good' stuff today is garbage compared to old school stuff

absolutely agree. even the 'good' stuff today is garbage compared to old school stuff

There must be a reason for this, It seems to me also that gear used to be more potent. Even the Tornel and Brovel mexican gear in the late 90s seemed to be very strong. I remember the way that gear used to smell, it doesnt seem to smell the same way anymore. I wonder if there is really something to this or if it is just looking back at the past through rose colored glasses?

There must be a reason for this, It seems to me also that gear used to be more potent. Even the Tornel and Brovel mexican gear in the late 90s seemed to be very strong. I remember the way that gear used to smell, it doesnt seem to smell the same way anymore. I wonder if there is really something to this or if it is just looking back at the past through rose colored glasses?[/QUOTE]

Probably a little of both I'm guessing. However, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of black market aas is low dosed, watered down testosterone that is passed off as something else. The side effects and results guys are reporting from certain compounds just doesnt add up sometimes. It's sad.

Vic Martinez?

Yes! What do you think? he was the holder of the AC trophy and january, the 17th he ruptured his patellar tendon, less than 48hours later the issue was surgery fixed...
Could he get the surgery after few days? Or when you break the patellar tendon you must fix it in a pair of days? Because i'm sure he knew that for a year he could not train hardly so why risk to go to surgery before be free of drugs, or at least the major part of drugs?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws