over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid use

nolenut

Registered
I am writting a paper that is worth 30% of my grade in a masters pathophysiology class. I believe there is no medical evidence to back the anti side. I am using Dr. Norm Fost, as a souce. Are there others out there that take his same stance? Do any of you know of any reports at all that cant find the problems so widely talked about?

Thanks

What is his research addressing?

What problems are being talked about?

I'd ask Emeric on this. He seems pretty up and may be able to point you in the right direction.

That's gonna be tough, Bro. It'll be hard to support without any research to prove your side. As much as I love gear, there are risks and if you dont include them, they'll pick that paper apart.

Good luck!

Most of the negative sides they like to bring up come directly from the little peice of paper you find inside the packaging of legitimate products. They just blow the potential side effects way out of proportion. Here is a link to one of the inserts for depo testosterone http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/uspi_depo_testosterone.pdf

If you want something that says a steroid can "reasonably be assumed to be a carcinogen" you can look into this link for oxymetholone
http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/roc/eleventh/profiles/s142oxym.pdf

Good luck with your paper.

I am writting a paper that is worth 30% of my grade in a masters pathophysiology class. I believe there is no medical evidence to back the anti side. I am using Dr. Norm Fost, as a souce. Are there others out there that take his same stance? Do any of you know of any reports at all that cant find the problems so widely talked about?

Thanks

You can do a writting on our understanding of the hormone that turns males into men, and some information on the biochemestry, metabolisim of the androgens, and the key role of testosteron in spermatogenesis.

If you have access to the movie "Bigger Stronger Faster" there is some interviews with a couple doctors that are pretty interesting. Might be able to look up their work? Also, one of them wrote a book...can't remember the name off hand. Check it out. BTW don't use the movie as a reference. Hope this helps.

If you have access to the movie "Bigger Stronger Faster" there is some interviews with a couple doctors that are pretty interesting. Might be able to look up their work? Also, one of them wrote a book...can't remember the name off hand. Check it out. BTW don't use the movie as a reference. Hope this helps.

x2

Anyone can have access to it. Utorrent. :p

The problem I have been finding is there is no research proving they are bad either, when used properly. Dr. Fost is the guy arguing for the use of steroids in the Real Sports story. I am going to track downt the movie.

Perhaps write about the amount of people who use AAS too young? There IS evidence how this can be bad.

Most people consider <24yrs too young for AAS. I started at 21 though, lol. :eek::rolleyes:

steroids def have a place in medical community.
but what came first the chicken or the egg?
meaning, i have high blood pressure and kidneys were in danger zone last test i had done on them. steroids the cause? prolly since none of this is genetic but can you prove it? prolly not.
good luck with the paper. sounds interesting.
this IS the dark side.
-JS

Last edited:
The problem I have been finding is there is no research proving they are bad either, when used properly. Dr. Fost is the guy arguing for the use of steroids in the Real Sports story. I am going to track downt the movie.

You can view "Bigger, faster, stronger" on SHO demand, or at least you could about a month ago.

wtf is that? lol.
we could debate that all day long.
just saying.
-JS

Bigger Faster Stronger was great. I appreciate the advice to check it out. Found the Aids patient fascinating.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member