advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids affecting life insurance payout?

If you tell them everything when you sign up for the policy, your premium will increase, but they will not deny the pay out as you have not lied. Also, make sure you have scripts for all the drugs that are in your system.
What they DON'T like is when you start taking NEW things AFTER the policy started because they don't know how your body will react.

If you tell them everything when you sign up for the policy, your premium will increase, but they will not deny the pay out as you have not lied. Also, make sure you have scripts for all the drugs that are in your system.
What they DON'T like is when you start taking NEW things AFTER the policy started because they don't know how your body will react.
So guys should report any changes in their maintenance drugs to the insurance company? I never thought about that. Isn't the rate just based on your condition when you took out the policy? I guess they just like to know? Your rate is already locked in.

So guys should report any changes in their maintenance drugs to the insurance company? I never thought about that. Isn't the rate just based on your condition when you took out the policy? I guess they just like to know? Your rate is already locked in.

I believe Big A lives in another country where things may be different.

You do NOT need to report any updates regarding your medical status to your life insurance or disability insurance company. The rate is locked in.

No. You need to report everything BEFORE you sign up. If they accept you, they will not argue at pay out time.

They just don't like when you change things afterwards. That could start arguments at payout.

HERE IS THE REAL ANSWER, 35 YRS IN BUS ON EVERY CERTIFICATION THERE IS:
LESS THAN 2 YEARS, YES--UNLESS YOU ADMITTED AND I KNOW OF NO COMPANIES WHICH WOULD TAKE UNLESS WE ARE TALKING TRT BY A DOCTOR,
2 YEARS AND 1 DAY---NOTHING CAN STOP A POLICY FROM PAYING, NOTHING---THIS IS AS CONCRETE AS YOU CAN GET

Well, that helps explain why they tested him. I have a feeling though that if a young guy had $1 million plus policy that there would be some scrutiny over him if he was 5 foot 10, 300 lbs, and 10% bodyfat with 22 inch arms and a 33 inch waist etc. I would think the truth would come out that the insured lied on the application. Dont you consent to any tests the insurance company needs to run after death at the autopsy? I'd think if you say no to anything then the policy is void?

I don't know about it because nobody will insure me, and we don't need it anyhow. My wife has a good policy.

NO CONTESTABILITY AFER 2 YEARS--ALL LIFE PAYS, NO MATRTER WHAT

I believe Big A lives in another country where things may be different.

You do NOT need to report any updates regarding your medical status to your life insurance or disability insurance company. The rate is locked in.

Insurability is on the day of the app/medical--after that nothing counts (could be hard to prove but still doesnt count) after 2 years nothing counts

Not sure if anyone can help with this but worth a shot…

31 years old, currently trying to get life insurance ($2M policy). I have fairly standard chronic issues for a bodybuilder (sleep apnea, high blood pressure) but had a perfect life insurance medical exam and health studies (echo and cardiac CT). I’ve been off all gear for 10 weeks to optimize numbers and I’d like to get a TRT script.

I definitely have a medical need for it (total T in double digits during my last two off periods) and I’d like to go through my PCP so insurance covers it. Has anyone broached the topic with their PCP and gotten covered? I’d really like to not mention any use of PEDs as I do not want this on my medical history for the life insurance reasons. Anyone know if there is a lookback period where they check changes to medical history even if you’re still alive?

31 years old, currently trying to get life insurance ($2M policy). I have fairly standard chronic issues for a bodybuilder (sleep apnea, high blood pressure) but had a perfect life insurance medical exam and health studies (echo and cardiac CT). I’ve been off all gear for 10 weeks to optimize numbers and I’d like to get a TRT script.

I definitely have a medical need for it (total T in double digits during my last two off periods) and I’d like to go through my PCP so insurance covers it. Has anyone broached the topic with their PCP and gotten covered? I’d really like to not mention any use of PEDs as I do not want this on my medical history for the life insurance reasons. Anyone know if there is a lookback period where they check changes to medical history even if you’re still alive?
Don't mention the use of PED's and if asked about them, deny it. All my Urologist wanted to see was the blood work.

I talked to my life insurance guy extensively about it and the adjusters had a lot of questions but basically as long as the health checks are good they don’t care.

Your issue here is gonna be the price tag… 2 million dollar payout brings with it extra scrutiny.

Under no circumstances should you ever voluntarily tell your PCP abt your current and past use! I’ve had 2 doctors I was close with tell me this verbatim. Not just friendly during office visits. I had their personal cell numbers in case I needed anything or just to bullshit. I live by those words.

I have several policies, but added up they’re not 2mil. Think it’s more like $500-650,000. Is there a reason why you’re shooting for the larger amount? I get it if your assets justify it. Mine don’t, so with half a milly plus all my assets tossed in my wife/kid will be taken care of.

I told mine when I die, burn me up and toss me in the trash can. Do it as cheap as possible!!!!!!! I’m dead and gone, use the money and have a great life!

*** Side note, while your testosterone numbers are low get your TRT script. That way your legal beagle!

Cage

Your issue here is gonna be the price tag… 2 million dollar payout brings with it extra scrutiny.

Under no circumstances should you ever voluntarily tell your PCP abt your current and past use! I’ve had 2 doctors I was close with tell me this verbatim. Not just friendly during office visits. I had their personal cell numbers in case I needed anything or just to bullshit. I live by those words.

I have several policies, but added up they’re not 2mil. Think it’s more like $500-650,000. Is there a reason why you’re shooting for the larger amount? I get it if your assets justify it. Mine don’t, so with half a milly plus all my assets tossed in my wife/kid will be taken care of.

I told mine when I die, burn me up and toss me in the trash can. Do it as cheap as possible!!!!!!! I’m dead and gone, use the money and have a great life!

*** Side note, while your testosterone numbers are low get your TRT script. That way your legal beagle!

Cage
Yeah, I think I won’t mention a thing about the PEDs. Just plead ignorance on what caused the low T, or make up a story when asked?

I’m doing well for my age but I don’t have the assets built up at this point to make sure my 17 month old son is taken care of all the way through his college years so I went for a bigger policy. I ran into some random health issues 10 weeks ago (resolved completely since then) which scared me a little bit and gave me a kick in the ass to get the policy I’d been putting off for a year. Problem is my doc is trying to figure out what happened and keeps sending me for additional referrals and health studies and it’s dragging the underwriting process out. I’m going to stay off until I get the TRT script though. You think TRT with no documented PED history is an issue for life insurance?

For those who are long-time AAA members, you can get life insurance through them with no health checks. I have a $300,000 policy that costs around $30 per month.

Yeah, I think I won’t mention a thing about the PEDs. Just plead ignorance on what caused the low T, or make up a story when asked?

I’m doing well for my age but I don’t have the assets built up at this point to make sure my 17 month old son is taken care of all the way through his college years so I went for a bigger policy. I ran into some random health issues 10 weeks ago (resolved completely since then) which scared me a little bit and gave me a kick in the ass to get the policy I’d been putting off for a year. Problem is my doc is trying to figure out what happened and keeps sending me for additional referrals and health studies and it’s dragging the underwriting process out. I’m going to stay off until I get the TRT script though. You think TRT with no documented PED history is an issue for life insurance?
My opinion, no, TRT won’t affect life insurance if it’s medically necessary & prescribed. I view it the same as a diabetic needing insulin, folks w/ high BP/ cholesterol needing medication, etc.

Having low Testosterone leads to a number of health issues if let unchecked. So it’s medically necessary to hop on TRT if it’s warranted. Just watch your cycles/blasts so as to not have any overlaps. You don’t wanna roll in for the doc’s bloodwork sportin 3500 test levels! Lol. That would be an issue!

Cage

Cage
I told mine about my current prescription TRT..cheated the hell out of my doctors visit for the policy too! I’m already a fit guy..lift daily, run and swim daily, lift, run, and stuff for work..not a bodybuilder.

But the morning of my visit I took an extra metformin, and extra 25mg of metoprolol, and a lot of berberin throughout the week.

The doctor asked me if I ran marathons often..pulse was 35 lol

I got the highest health rating they had and my wife did the same

For those who are long-time AAA members, you can get life insurance through them with no health checks. I have a $300,000 policy that costs around $30 per month.
It's all in the numbers. For $300k, they couldn't care less. Mine is $10mil and I have to do medicals every 2 years. The medicals' results have to be in line with someone "healthy" at my age.
Still, they put a clause in the policy where they won't pay if I suffer permanent disability due to a mental breakdown (they consider my lifestyle "high stress").

Strangely enough, my bodybuilding drug history, my current car racing or helicopter flying is of no concern to them. They are really concerned that I fly around the world all the time in what they call a high stress environment. I guess nobody told them how stressful it is to raise 2 teenage daughters!

many insurances are scamish, they dont want to pay out

Were you treating it with a CPAP and had proof of you actually using it?
I actually had surgery to correct it. They never asked me for any documentation. I just got a letter in the mail saying I was denied

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131