over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids: an evolving black market

Excellent find - thanks!

:cool:

I don't want to go off topic but I clicked on another vid that came up about prohormones. Someone in the comments but wow they have p6black. I have never heard of it so researched and it sounds amazing. I think it was banned and the company now do p6extreme. I would appreciate it is anyone could tell me about these products... perhaps via pm so this thread doesn't go off topic. Thank you

Adding just read the ingredients for the extreme one and looks crap... ok if you want a boost but thats about it.

Last edited:
This is interesting, Im goign to listen to it in the background. Kinda cool to see how it all started

Good luck to all buying on the net lol. Glad I don't and never had just wish they never shut down the lab where I use to test my raws

Good luck to all buying on the net lol. Glad I don't and never had just wish they never shut down the lab where I use to test my raws

Didn't you have to get those on the net too, unless you live in china

Wouldnt it be great if sponsors had to prove their quality control process? Or at least the ones who cared enough to and were extremely confident in their processes....?

Wouldnt it be great if sponsors had to prove their quality control process? Or at least the ones who cared enough to and were extremely confident in their processes....?

We'd all be shitting in tall cotton if that was the case!

Interesting watch. Never knew Llewellyn was that skinny. At the end of the day you either trust your source or you don't

Pretty interesting. I wonder how Llewelyn gets all this inside info? Do sources really talk that much to guys like Llewelyn or does he investigate?

i would love to see some of the stuff I have get tested. I would donate a few bottles as well just to have peace of mind.

very interesting iam surprised ped's get this much attention to be honest....

I don't want to go off topic but I clicked on another vid that came up about prohormones. Someone in the comments but wow they have p6black. I have never heard of it so researched and it sounds amazing. I think it was banned and the company now do p6extreme. I would appreciate it is anyone could tell me about these products... perhaps via pm so this thread doesn't go off topic. Thank you

Adding just read the ingredients for the extreme one and looks crap... ok if you want a boost but thats about it.

does it come in a silver can? if its what im thinking about and tried when i was younger i was extremely dissappointed

Right on for the video.unfortunately nothing we didn't already know.if you didnt,get your head out your a$$.I just hope this doesn't make our govmnt.take even more action.you know kinda like the mj grow spots in Cali.as long as they didn't brag about how much money they were makin the govmnt would leave them alone.:confused:

very interesting iam surprised ped's get this much attention to be honest....

Because of sports. Legally they shouldn't but because of sports the Government likes to make headlines.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131