over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and hair loss

I have dug deeper into the Propecia reviews (which was prescribed to me with Minoxidil). It looks like an horror story!

Anyone used Propecia without having those horrific side-effects?

Yeah my dad was bald by the time he was 20 and my hair just now started thinning pretty significantly and I'm 26 and have been running gear for a bit so I consider myself lucky lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sambo, you haven't been using Propecia at all? Were you doing lot of DHT or convertible to DHT?

Shave that shit... fresh shaved head adds 20lbs to your max, u didnt know???? Lol

So proviron made your hair thin as well?

Any idea of how much damage could I have done with 1 week of Proviron?

Come off proviron for awhile. If your on trt go back down to it. If your blast and cruise go back to your cruise. If you tor coming get off go to pct. Mainly just get back to levels where you don't need a AI or proviron lol. You should be fine at least it did for me. You might have luck as well.

I have dug deeper into the Propecia reviews (which was prescribed to me with Minoxidil). It looks like an horror story!

Yeah, the overwhelming majority have lol

If you get the sides, they're bad, but if you don't get them you don't get them. The original studies say less than 5% get them. There was more recent work done that says it may be closer to 15% but still the odds are in your favour. Really only know once you try it. I'm in my 8th month of use, not a huge history but no sides. Know a bunch of guys who have been on 2 years+ with no problems, know 1 guy who had to stop after a month due to sides so there are examples of both out there. Lots of horror stories if you go searching for them. The ones with problems are usually the ones who post, it's like reading about accutane, it's helped countless but google is accutane safe and you'll find loads of people saying that it ruined their lives.

Yes this is why I take the reviews with skepticism. I am sure they experienced those sides but likely the most vocals are the one with an horror story.

What side did you have? (Good and bad) ans how long after you've started? I will monitor those and see if it gets any better

Hopefully in 7days proviron I didn't have the time to make too much harm to my hairline. I cross fingers it will be back to normal soon.

I have used duta .5mg ed for 5 years or so and everything is great. I am always on test though at least 180mgs ew. I also use RU every night it has made a big difference since adding it to my regiment. If I would of known about it before I may have never needed dutasteride to begin with.

I got gyno from it really bad and had no sex drive! I actually never got gyno from anything accept finasterdie.

What is RU if I may ask?

I am looking at using finasteride for a year and then stop and see if I get any hairfall again. I am a bit scared of prolonged use and all the side effects that remained permanent for some. Will see by that time of all was just exaggerated

I got gyno from it really bad and had no sex drive! I actually never got gyno from anything accept finasterdie.

I didn't get any gyno but immediately had a prickly feeling in the chest area and took 1/4 tab of letro eod which fixed it (used dutasteride).

What is RU if I may ask?

I am looking at using finasteride for a year and then stop and see if I get any hairfall again. I am a bit scared of prolonged use and all the side effects that remained permanent for some. Will see by that time of all was just exaggerated

ru58841 is the latest (supposedly best) anti hair loss topical.

I think if you use finasteride for one year you postpone any hair loss for the amount of time you are using it. Afterwards you'll lose again. But this certainly differs from person to person. Some continue to lose hair with finasteride, some halt it, some regain etc...

So if I get it right. Whatever hair you keep or regrow is bound to be shed once one stops it's treatment?

Never heard of the RU5881, will look into it.

Some say just shave it. Well that may be fine and dandy for the fortunate ones who have small perfectly round heads but I have a big noggin with a large dent on the left side from being dropped when I was a baby. So that's out of the question. I will fight till the last strand.

Sambo, you haven't been using Propecia at all? Were you doing lot of DHT or convertible to DHT?
Nope I haven't ran anything to help with hair loss. I've run mast e as high as 800mg a week and tren ace as high as 450 a week. Like most other things I think a lot of it has to just do with genetics.... If you're prone to hair loss or it runs in the family chances are you're going to lose your hair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Professional Muscle mobile app

My dad is in his 50's and had some hair thinning but nowhere near bald. My two brothers (older) have the same slightly "M shape" on the top forehead. I have completely different hair than they have so it's hard to see if we are progressing the same. My dermatologist said there was some thinning but not enough to get to Propecia but I convinced her to let me try.

I never noticed lot of shedding before, during other cycles it may have been slightly more hairloss but never really noticed. I usually loose very little hair. 1 week Proviron and I did see a bit more hairloss. Not to the point I could tell my hair thin, but it was 2-3x more hair in the shower or when I comb compare to normally. I tried Proviron really as a slight help for hardening muscle while being on a cut. I thought it was a very mild side/mild result AAS. Now I feel really bad on how it actually didn't worse it at all!

I must say I had no idea of the severity of the side effects for some people. I thought it would be mild loss of libido at worst while on.

I will search RU58841. I have seen supplier that sell 2.5g powder. How do you guys dilute and use it? How many mg per day?

My dad is in his 50's and had some hair thinning but nowhere near bald. My two brothers (older) have the same slightly "M shape" on the top forehead. I have completely different hair than they have so it's hard to see if we are progressing the same. My dermatologist said there was some thinning but not enough to get to Propecia but I convinced her to let me try.

I never noticed lot of shedding before, during other cycles it may have been slightly more hairloss but never really noticed. I usually loose very little hair. 1 week Proviron and I did see a bit more hairloss. Not to the point I could tell my hair thin, but it was 2-3x more hair in the shower or when I comb compare to normally. I tried Proviron really as a slight help for hardening muscle while being on a cut. I thought it was a very mild side/mild result AAS. Now I feel really bad on how it actually didn't worse it at all!

I must say I had no idea of the severity of the side effects for some people. I thought it would be mild loss of libido at worst while on.

I will search RU58841. I have seen supplier that sell 2.5g powder. How do you guys dilute and use it? How many mg per day?

Search cortexolone-17-alpha-propionate as well.

I just bought 5g RU. Also bought some alcohol and PG.

The alcohol is a 95% pure but it's not the EVERCLEAR that we can see in most tutorial and it's in chinese so i am not able to know the specificisty of what kind of alcohol it is except that it is written it can be use in hospital and it's highly flamable.

Also, I have a minoxidil spray. Can the RU be used right after minoxidil and massage both on the scalp at the same time?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner