over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and sleep

Hermogenes

Registered
Newbies
In you experience, which steroids made sleep worse, better or doesn't affect it at all?

Tren- definitely worst for sleep.

Then it’s kinda individual. For me, the androgens make it hard to sleep. Masteron, high test, and weirdly orals dosed mid day keeps me up. Anavar being the worst offender. Anadrol less so. Superdrol I just feel like garbage 24/7 so take that as you will.

Drugs that don’t seem to mess up sleep for me….primo, nandrolone, EQ.

Androgens hit/stimulate the CNS. Good for strength and performance but can be bad for sleep for the same reason. Some individual factors too. Tren is the worst I've tried but as long as I start low and acclimate I can deal with 600ish MG no problem.

Honestly Hgh, despite its reputation, before bed really makes it hard to sleep. Worst for me ironically. Who'd have thought.

Tren is the only one that impact my sleep. Doesn't stop me falling asleep - I still get those 8 hours however it feels as if those 8 hours have no value. Fucks up mood, recovery and performance.

Tren does very little of use for me though - I lean out better on EQ and I grow better on NPP/test

In you experience, which steroids made sleep worse, better or doesn't affect it at all?
Worse and be smart DO NOT TAKE ANY DRUGS TO OFF SET IT, learn to nap and rest even if you’re awake but also know that sleep has many purposes but hormone release during REM and taking test does allow you to get less sleep especially if you’re younger although make no mistake the more rest you get the bettter off you’ll be. It sounds like an oxy moron just know if you’re not sleeping as well the most important thing is to not start popping pills. Weed maybe I guess but you get a good dose of estrogen every time you rest or smoke it.

Worse and be smart DO NOT TAKE ANY DRUGS TO OFF SET IT, learn to nap and rest even if you’re awake but also know that sleep has many purposes but hormone release during REM and taking test does allow you to get less sleep especially if you’re younger although make no mistake the more rest you get the bettter off you’ll be. It sounds like an oxy moron just know if you’re not sleeping as well the most important thing is to not start popping pills. Weed maybe I guess but you get a good dose of estrogen every time you rest or smoke it.
weed is terrible for my sleep: extremely vivid unpleasant dreams...

Bro grab some GABA, valerian, and 5-HTP and roll it’s that. GABA is pretty amazing and is natural. There’s a lil sides when it first kicks in but it puts me in deep sleep.

Tren of course - it decreases GH secretory burst mass & causes night-sweats.

Generally, androgens cross the blood-brain barrier and are activating (if there are effects on the GABAergic pathways, serotonin, dopamine, these could be to blame).

For me, tren and tren only harms my sleep. RhGH improves it - with the paradoxical effect, particularly with dose increase, of provoking night terrors (especially when dehydrated). But it does improve sleep for me as a general rule.

weed is terrible for my sleep: extremely vivid unpleasant dreams...
Same for me, vivid dreams. But the thing is it's supposed to eliminate dreaming. Guys get off weed and suddenly have very scary epic dreams.

Bro grab some GABA, valerian, and 5-HTP and roll it’s that. GABA is pretty amazing and is natural. There’s a lil sides when it first kicks in but it puts me in deep sleep.
What dosages on that

I just added tren ace not even a week ago and my resting HR already elevated. According to my oura ring this has effected my ability to recover.

Adding tren shot up my heart rate more than both clen and t3 did. Each of them gave me 2-3 points whereas tren shot me up 7.

I use a strong indica 2 hours before bed followed by gaba, magnesium and melatonin 30 mins before bed and end up having a pretty good nights sleep. I lost about an hour of it due to restlessness. For example i'll be in bed for 8.5 hours but sleep an actual 7.5.

None of that stuff does anything at all for me for sleep. Nothing does not even prescription sleep drugs. Nothing will put me down and nothing keeps me asleep. Iv never been able to sleep much but it does not seem to effect me much or I wouldn’t be able to live the way I do. For me I think sleep may just be overrated. Never slept more than 3-4 hours of broken sleep as long as I can remember. Steroids of every kind only makes it worse.

Tren always made me extremely lethargic, especially the long esters. Sleep quality was poor but i felt i needed 20 hours a day on tren. Also, it made me snore incredibly loud to the point i had to sleep in my basement. Haven’t touched it in a decade

Same for me, vivid dreams. But the thing is it's supposed to eliminate dreaming. Guys get off weed and suddenly have very scary epic dreams.
I didn’t have any dreams at all until I quit smoking. Two days after I quit I started having them. Really cool fun dreams too. I Could not get rem sleep with weed in my system. I know many people who quit and their experiences are just like mine. All positive. Literally almost every aspect of my life improved after I quit smoking. Appetite got better as did my energy levels. Memory greatly improved as did my positive outlook on most things.

What dosages on that
5-HTP 200 mg per day
GABA 3,000 right at bedtime, it does have a kick in effect that if you don’t fall asleep first almost starts to feel like niacin flush but you never get there just warm and it sorta surprises you. For me if I wake up at an odd time like 3 AM I’ll take gaba again and often I’ll wait til those sides. Hit and then I fall asleep. In short GABA shuts down an overactive brain. I know there’s are other uses I even heard a guy on here say he puts it in his PW but aside from that I’ve always seen it used for stress or sleep.

I didn’t have any dreams at all until I quit smoking. Two days after I quit I started having them. Really cool fun dreams too. I Could not get rem sleep with weed in my system. I know many people who quit and their experiences are just like mine. All positive. Literally almost every aspect of my life improved after I quit smoking. Appetite got better as did my energy levels. Memory greatly improved as did my positive outlook on most things.
Same. I don't dream when smoking weed. Sleep like a rock but no dreams. Appetite also takes a hit after few weeks consecutive use.

I just added tren ace not even a week ago and my resting HR already elevated. According to my oura ring this has effected my ability to recover.

Adding tren shot up my heart rate more than both clen and t3 did. Each of them gave me 2-3 points whereas tren shot me up 7.

I use a strong indica 2 hours before bed followed by gaba, magnesium and melatonin 30 mins before bed and end up having a pretty good nights sleep. I lost about an hour of it due to restlessness. For example i'll be in bed for 8.5 hours but sleep an actual 7.5.
Same here. I took a singular Tren E shot about 6 months ago. My HRV was around 20% low for 2.5 weeks and RHR 5-8 beats per minute higher for the same duration.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws