over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and sleep

I just added tren ace not even a week ago and my resting HR already elevated. According to my oura ring this has effected my ability to recover.

Adding tren shot up my heart rate more than both clen and t3 did. Each of them gave me 2-3 points whereas tren shot me up 7.

I use a strong indica 2 hours before bed followed by gaba, magnesium and melatonin 30 mins before bed and end up having a pretty good nights sleep. I lost about an hour of it due to restlessness. For example i'll be in bed for 8.5 hours but sleep an actual 7.5.
That’s really good sleep for a competitor bro

Androgens in general are the worst for sleep due to their effects on the CNS. Although tren is the only AAS that negatively affects my sleep. Massive increases in bodyweight and water retention over a few weeks could also negatively effect sleep so bulking orals and massive calories aren't the best thing either. The opposite can also be true so when you start sleeping poorly that can directly effect the way you look due to increased cortisol, increased appetite, electrolyte imbalances, insulin resistance and higher fasted blood glucose levels etc.

Androgens in general are the worst for sleep due to their effects on the CNS. Although tren is the only AAS that negatively affects my sleep. Massive increases in bodyweight and water retention over a few weeks could also negatively effect sleep so bulking orals and massive calories aren't the best thing either. The opposite can also be true so when you start sleeping poorly that can directly effect the way you look due to increased cortisol, increased appetite, electrolyte imbalances, insulin resistance and higher fasted blood glucose levels etc.
Yes the stronger than androgen the higher the body temp and often the higher the anexiety which obviously affects the ability to sleep.

They're all going to interrupt a good night's sleep in one way or another but for most of them, you're not going to notice.

Tren is the worst offender, especially at high dosages it can be almost impossible to sleep on even with prescription sleeping meds.

Worse and be smart DO NOT TAKE ANY DRUGS TO OFF SET IT, learn to nap and rest even if you’re awake but also know that sleep has many purposes but hormone release during REM and taking test does allow you to get less sleep especially if you’re younger although make no mistake the more rest you get the bettter off you’ll be. It sounds like an oxy moron just know if you’re not sleeping as well the most important thing is to not start popping pills. Weed maybe I guess but you get a good dose of estrogen every time you rest or smoke it.
excellent post

Tren Ace was the only compound that negatively impacted my sleep.

Tren- definitely worst for sleep.

Then it’s kinda individual. For me, the androgens make it hard to sleep. Masteron, high test, and weirdly orals dosed mid day keeps me up. Anavar being the worst offender. Anadrol less so. Superdrol I just feel like garbage 24/7 so take that as you will.

Drugs that don’t seem to mess up sleep for me….primo, nandrolone, EQ.

Just started a run of anavar and this is the first time ever trying var, will have to see if my sleep gets effected. Never heard of anavar effecting sleep, you're the first I've heard of anyone saying var effects their sleep. Have used many different compounds but the one that noticeably effects my sleep is Tren. Tren wrecks my sleep, never noticed anything with Mast or Test and only used Drol with Tren. Going to try Primo for the first time in the near future so I will see what it does for my sleep.

Just started a run of anavar and this is the first time ever trying var, will have to see if my sleep gets effected. Never heard of anavar effecting sleep, you're the first I've heard of anyone saying var effects their sleep. Have used many different compounds but the one that noticeably effects my sleep is Tren. Tren wrecks my sleep, never noticed anything with Mast or Test and only used Drol with Tren. Going to try Primo for the first time in the near future so I will see what it does for my sleep.

I do not tolerate anavar well unfortunately. BP increases quite a bit and I don’t feel good. Var is usually pretty mild for most

I do not tolerate anavar well unfortunately. BP increases quite a bit and I don’t feel good. Var is usually pretty mild for most
Trying for the first time and I feel fine, but I check my BP every morning and it has jumped up, more than I would have expected, 10-15 clicks over normal top and bottom.

Tren is really the only steroid that affects my sleep . Taking HGH helps to a certain point with the sleep . I atleast wake up 1 time in the night because of feeling hot and sweaty

Trying for the first time and I feel fine, but I check my BP every morning and it has jumped up, more than I would have expected, 10-15 clicks over normal top and bottom.

I find with a few drugs that I get an "initial response" and then normalize within a couple weeks. What that generally mean for future use is start low and scale up over a few weeks.

Tren is like that for me (resting heart rate and sleep). Not saying that will happen with you and anavar necessarily but as long as BP isn't outrageous maybe give it a bit of time.

Dieting is what impacts my sleep - when I'm at that 5-6% range I barely sleep, but at peak offseason I'm doing 8+ hours a night and maybe a nap during the day. Tren has no impact on sleep for me, I sleep just fine on it in offseason.

I find with a few drugs that I get an "initial response" and then normalize within a couple weeks. What that generally mean for future use is start low and scale up over a few weeks.

Tren is like that for me (resting heart rate and sleep). Not saying that will happen with you and anavar necessarily but as long as BP isn't outrageous maybe give it a bit of time.
Good point today is day 12 and my BP was down by a couple of points top and bottom but still elevated. I'll monitor it over time here and see, thanks Mufasa

Putting the house at 68 degrees with a box fan pointed at me at night has been having me sleep like a baby, regardless of anything else.

Same for me, vivid dreams. But the thing is it's supposed to eliminate dreaming. Guys get off weed and suddenly have very scary epic dreams.
Weed fucks up my sleep. Now 2:1 CBD to THC works pretty well. And I have terrible insomnia and I take a couple different things at low dosages

I went on HGH just for the purpose of helping with my sleep and it has done nothing to improve it. Not sure why Test would give you insomnia, Tren will really fuck with me in that regard. Maybe some Magnesium and Melatonin??? So many factors that can contribute to shitty sleep that's it hard to find a solution that works for you (also look that). Good luck my man!

Trensomnia....nuff said.... However, Danieltx made a good point... I've only taken Tren in a deep cut so calories were very restricted....that possibly played a role..

Trensomnia....nuff said.... However, Danieltx made a good point... I've only taken Tren in a deep cut so calories were very restricted....that possibly played a role..
Yea the body wants food over sleep after a long cut especially under 5% BUT tren affects sleep there’s absolutely no way around it unless you take line 5mg a day and even that may be an issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131